PDA

View Full Version : Exact Replica of your Car

93ramvert
05-05-2005, 12:24 PM
Alright, after what I've done with Blown93Features Replica, I am extremely confident I will be able to do almost anything that you have on your car. Again these exact replicas are 1/24 - 1/25 scale plastic models of your car, right down to the oil filter. I've got some fairly decent pics now of what I've done, better than whats on my site now. I will be posting these pics as soon as possible. I can custom build any body mods that you have on your car, by using plastic, bondo, and fiberglass resin. I also add engine components to include, spark plug wires, fuel rails, superchargers. The going rate is about $100.00 plus materials. Of course the base price depends on what you have for Mods and how much scratch building I'll have to do. I'm putting anywhere from20-30 hours into the car, so I'm not making a killing here, I enjoy doing it. If anyones interested please PM me.

Tom

Cobra94
05-06-2005, 09:45 AM
where r my replica rims for my model

93ramvert
05-06-2005, 11:47 AM
where r my replica rims for my model

Hey my #1 fan. Hook me up with the rims from the link below and I'll hook you up with your rims. :rofl:

http://forums.gotstang.com/showthread.php?t=2735

I'm looking for your damn rims, now go in the corner and chill out.

Cobra94
05-06-2005, 12:46 PM
Hey my #1 fan. Hook me up with the rims from the link below and I'll hook you up with your rims. :rofl:

http://forums.gotstang.com/showthread.php?t=2735

I'm looking for your damn rims, now go in the corner and chill out.
hey can i come outta the corner now??

thats not a bad deal. prob another $100for deliv

93ramvert
05-06-2005, 03:46 PM
All new pics are up on my page 4. Check them out

AutoBadges.com
05-06-2005, 06:57 PM
where the pics at?

93ramvert
05-09-2005, 10:05 AM
where the pics at?

Check out my website, Page 4

J
05-09-2005, 10:13 AM
Check out my website, Page 4
Did you dust it off?

Cobra94
05-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Did you dust it off?
no he didn't, trying to sell these things, u'd think he clean em up a little right J.

in his defense tho, all kinds of construction going on at his house.

93ramvert
05-09-2005, 10:27 AM
no he didn't, trying to sell these things, u'd think he clean em up a little right J.

in his defense tho, all kinds of construction going on at his house.

>owned<

:rofl: Sorry, not only am I dooing the construction, if you want to call it that, I'm in the process of doing blown93features car, so I have mine out next to it so I can get the details down. The pics were originally for Joe to check out but I decided to put them up on the site.

Looks like I'll ahve to borrow the camera again Dan.

Cobra94
05-09-2005, 10:28 AM
yeah guess so

AutoBadges.com
05-09-2005, 02:17 PM
check your mail please

93ramvert
05-09-2005, 02:26 PM
check your mail please

Will do, I'll be home within an hour and a half, I'll check it and respond. I'm at work and Pratt and Whitney doesn't allow to check mail from different mailboxes. I'll get back to you EVal95

AutoBadges.com
05-10-2005, 12:54 AM
sent you a PM

blown93feature
05-10-2005, 03:45 AM
I can't wait for this thing to be done. Tommy I even have a car trailer for it and I'm in the procces of finding a ford f-350 dually to make it complete :woohoo:

My friends jim and tammy have a 91 calypso green notch that I want you to do when your ready. This is going to be a suprise for them and I will get you all the picks you need.

93ramvert
05-10-2005, 09:26 AM
I can't wait for this thing to be done. Tommy I even have a car trailer for it and I'm in the procces of finding a ford f-350 dually to make it complete :woohoo:

My friends jim and tammy have a 91 calypso green notch that I want you to do when your ready. This is going to be a suprise for them and I will get you all the picks you need.

I know Joe. I'm spending every free minute on it. Between damn coaching two soccer teams, and driving two hours a day back and fourth to work. I was up till 12 last night. I know 12 is nothing to some of you guy's I see your post times, god your freakin nuts. Anyway, It's coming along, got the electric fan done last night, painted the radiator, and exhaust. More tonight. I really can't wait to start adding Engine wires and lines. Then you'll have a real feel for your car.

And yes I know black gauges on the hood. Gotcha :lol:

Cobra94
05-10-2005, 09:57 AM
I know Joe. I'm spending every free minute on it. Between damn coaching two soccer teams, and driving two hours a day back and fourth to work. I was up till 12 last night. I know 12 is nothing to some of you guy's I see your post times, god your freakin nuts. Anyway, It's coming along, got the electric fan done last night, painted the radiator, and exhaust. More tonight. I really can't wait to start adding Engine wires and lines. Then you'll have a real feel for your car.

And yes I know black gauges on the hood. Gotcha :lol:

were r my rims. kidding :lol: :fu:

93ramvert
05-10-2005, 10:03 AM
were r my rims. kidding :lol: :fu:

As I said I'm spending every free minute on your rims, with coaching two soccer teams and bla bla bla, I was up till 12 last night working on trying to find your rims, I know 12 is nothing to you guys , I've seen some of the post times. But don't worry tonight I'll have some time to spend on it. :rofl:

How come my polished ponies are'nt on my car yet? kidding. I know you, I'll come home some night next week and they'll be there. I'm kidding. I don't expect you to have the tires, I can just switch mine out, I'll put them on myself. :rofl:

Cobra94
05-10-2005, 10:10 AM
As I said I'm spending every free minute on your rims, with coaching two soccer teams and bla bla bla, I was up till 12 last night working on trying to find your rims, I know 12 is nothing to you guys , I've seen some of the post times. But don't worry tonight I'll have some time to spend on it. :rofl:

How come my polished ponies are'nt on my car yet? kidding. I know you, I'll come home some night next week and they'll be there. I'm kidding. I don't expect you to have the tires, I can just switch mine out, I'll put them on myself. :rofl:
I am saving up for them. and your right. your installing them.

93ramvert
05-10-2005, 11:23 AM

A notch, Now that one shall be interesting. That one will test my skills, cuz I don't think there's even a base for that one, besides the 93 Cobra Model. Now that will be some scratch work. Cool, looking forward to it. I may have to make two. I love a good notch.

93ramvert
05-10-2005, 11:25 AM
I am saving up for them. and your right. your installing them.

As Mr. Mach would say "Checks in the mail" :lol: :fu: Him. :lol:

Cobra94
05-10-2005, 11:53 AM
A notch, Now that one shall be interesting. That one will test my skills, cuz I don't think there's even a base for that one, besides the 93 Cobra Model. Now that will be some scratch work. Cool, looking forward to it. I may have to make two. I love a good notch.
there is a snap kit thats smaller than 1/24 scale. i got 2 that are built. i'll get them out to show u. i think its a 79 notch. no engine bay. realy cheesy. exterior detail is 5 outta 10

CallawayGT
05-10-2005, 12:20 PM
how hard would my car be?

Floored
05-10-2005, 12:28 PM
O! O! I want one done of my car, I'll get you some pics today or tomorrow :)

93ramvert
05-10-2005, 02:05 PM
how hard would my car be?

Yours looks pretty much stock, so it shouldn't be to bad. If your interested hit me with a PM or and email @ hmxsgt@msn.com

93ramvert
05-10-2005, 02:06 PM
O! O! I want one done of my car, I'll get you some pics today or tomorrow :)

Again best bet is to send it to Email @ hmxsgt@msn.com

Looks like I'm gonna be busy.

TheSickness
05-10-2005, 06:23 PM
those look pretty f'n sweet man.. if i had the spare cash i'd buy one of those in two blinks of an eye.

Showrides
05-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Very nice! I am just wondering; but could you make me one that had the same time in the quarter mile as my car? haha.

Rwest75
05-17-2005, 09:05 AM
Since you do custom molding of plastic. is it possible for you to build me a new replacement mounting bracket/arm for my X-10 Camera? its a 3 piece arm. I broke it getting into my stang cause it is mounted on the A pilliar. I d probably also have to send you the other good arm that the passenger side camera is mounted on so that its done the same right?

Ryan

J
05-17-2005, 11:00 AM
I do custom molding of plastic.. if you dont mind scortch marks... :rofl:

Rwest75
05-17-2005, 11:44 AM
I do custom molding of plastic.. if you dont mind scortch marks... :rofl:

:rofl:

Ryan

AutoBadges.com
05-17-2005, 05:57 PM
i have yet to hear back from you about my email and PM's....???

Cobra94
05-17-2005, 09:45 PM
I do custom molding of plastic.. if you dont mind scortch marks... :rofl:me too. It's custom, it's plastic, that makes it custom plastic. But would have no use what so ever! I know, I call it art. better yet custom plastic art.

93ramvert
05-18-2005, 09:16 AM
me too. It's custom, it's plastic, that makes it custom plastic. But would have no use what so ever! I know, I call it art. better yet custom plastic art.

You are an ass

Cobra94
05-18-2005, 10:24 AM
You are an ass:thumpupn:

AutoBadges.com
05-18-2005, 01:57 PM
PM'd you back :)

AutoBadges.com
05-20-2005, 08:00 PM
CLEAR OUT YOUR PM BOX!