PDA

View Full Version : Florida Residents....

MysticCobraGirl
05-02-2005, 08:45 PM
Ok, I know I have been gone for a while but I started a new job as a paralegal! I figured I was going to school to be an attorney and I got this great job offer why not take it!!!

Well... Floridians... I have finished setting up the car show at Race Rock!

Ok... I finally got confirmation of the date set for RACE ROCK!

We are scheduled to be out there Saturday, June 4th at 10:00 am.

I have been working on getting trophies as well... There will be Top 20 and 3 Best of shows....

George and I are going to head out on Friday night and stay in a hotel to get there and set everything up. I have looked into hotels and because we do not want to use there parking lots or meeting rooms they are not giving great discounts. I will get the numbers of some that are like $45.00 a night that are real close to Race Rock.

I hope to see you all there!

Please call me if you have any questions... I am so strapped for time right now it is easy for you just to email me rather than PM me... mysticcobragirl@aol.com ..I have to give the President of Race Rock an estimated idea of who all is coming....

Please email me and let me know if you can make it... I have made arrangements with clubs all over the southern and central locations. It should be a great day!

Roushbabe
05-06-2005, 10:50 PM
I've posted it on SouthFloridaStangs.com. What is the problem with signing on cause I might be able to help you out on it. Just let me know what's up! :)

MysticCobraGirl
06-01-2005, 12:47 PM
Hey there guys...

Due to the awful weather we are having in Florida, I am sorry for the short notice but I am forced to post poned Race Rock. I am already working with the General Manager of Race Rock to re-scedule this event. I will get with everyone to see when a better date is and then confirm it with Race Rock.
If you have any questions regarding this matter, Please send me an email to mysticcobragirl@aol.com.

Thanks,

Brandie