PDA

View Full Version : In search of 67/68 Mustang project car for wife

thunderbolt64
04-27-2005, 04:27 PM
I am looking for a 67 or 68 Mustang coupe, for my wife. I would like to find something near Louisville, KY, but I am willing to travel. I am looking for a restorable car. That way, I get to have building another car.

If you guys, or gals, know of anything you can e-mail me at Thunderbolt64@insightbb.com.

Thanks, Dennis

Jim03svt
04-27-2005, 04:44 PM
I am looking for a 67 or 68 Mustang coupe, for my wife. I would like to find something near Louisville, KY, but I am willing to travel. I am looking for a restorable car. That way, I get to have building another car.

If you guys, or gals, know of anything you can e-mail me at Thunderbolt64@insightbb.com.

Thanks, Dennis

Dennis,

I've been searching for a 68 fastback for a project car. One great place is EBAY, believe it or not..lol Take a look when you get a chance. Good luck with it!
Jim :cool:

thunderbolt64
04-28-2005, 12:27 PM
Dennis,

I've been searching for a 68 fastback for a project car. One great place is EBAY, believe it or not..lol Take a look when you get a chance. Good luck with it!
Jim :cool:

I have been doing that, just not having much luck! I may have found a '66 coupe nearby.........me and the wife are going to look at it. Hopefully she will like it. I like that body style a little better, but it will be her car, I just get to build it..........muhahahaha!

Jim03svt
04-28-2005, 03:48 PM
I have been doing that, just not having much luck! I may have found a '66 coupe nearby.........me and the wife are going to look at it. Hopefully she will like it. I like that body style a little better, but it will be her car, I just get to build it..........muhahahaha!

fun, fun, fun! Good luck with your search!