PDA

View Full Version : 3.8mustang.com members...

Hmongstang
04-20-2005, 06:18 PM
http://www.3.8mustang.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114330

as many of you already know, I'm banned from that site and can't view pictures uploaded from there......... theres a thread about me or at least a car that looks close to mine. can someone with membership to 3.8mustang.com save those pictures and post it here??? J? Kim? my 3.8 homies?

thanks

ClintEastwood
04-20-2005, 06:28 PM
Im banned too......been banned for almost a year. Fuckin russians(DarkEntity)

ComputerGuy
04-20-2005, 06:54 PM
All I can say is WOW. They don't like you very much. Hre are some quatable quotes:

Could this be? I saw this car parked in Hunnington Beach the other day and it reminded me of the infamous HMONG??

did that car have fart pipes?

He's too broke for a vanity plate.

i dotn think thats acutally his, but that is one UGLY car

I thought his front bumper looked like that? And you cant even see the windows where he had the decals. Its a 99 also, I think thats the year he had. I wouldnt jump to conclusions that its not his already

it's not, wrong plates, no white banner on the front windshield, no hmongstang quarter window decal, but other than that it's almost a clone (bw kit, blue headlights, and general tastelessness)

CODY2003
04-20-2005, 07:03 PM
this site is not here for here-say. If you wanted to know what is happening on 3.8, you shouldn't have gotten yourself banned.

and for the record it is not your car.

Hmongstang
04-20-2005, 09:39 PM
this site is not here for here-say. If you wanted to know what is happening on 3.8, you shouldn't have gotten yourself banned.

and for the record it is not your car.

aright cody......................... where is huntington beach anyways??? :lol: