PDA

View Full Version : PIMP my shopping cart

J
04-20-2005, 01:02 PM
http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000587040642/

My Cobra
04-20-2005, 01:06 PM
about time. I saw one rollin on 22's at ingles the other day.

My Cobra
04-20-2005, 01:11 PM
If it don't bump while i am on isle 6 looking at chips i don't want it.

|3|ackAc|D
04-20-2005, 02:28 PM
lol, if only mustangs looked half as decent as this i might accualy think about getting one

02BlueStang
04-20-2005, 04:33 PM
lol, if only mustangs looked half as decent as this i might accualy think about getting one

Earth to RETARD.....this is a MUSTANG message board hence the web address of ....GOTSTANG

Either mommy dropped you one too many times when you were young....oh wait, you still live at home :diss:

please take your douche...i mean dodge and move on down the road :thanks: :woohoo: :goodbye:

CODY2003
04-20-2005, 04:50 PM
Earth to RETARD.....this is a MUSTANG message board hence the web address of ....GOTSTANG

Either mommy dropped you one too many times when you were young....oh wait, you still live at home :diss:

please take your douche...i mean dodge and move on down the road :thanks: :woohoo: :goodbye:
The situation has been taken care of. look under his name.

02BlueStang
04-20-2005, 05:17 PM
:beerchug: that just made my afternoon thanks for the heads up Cody :)

and for the shopping cart: Thats awesome but I saw this awhile ago...it was a radio promotion to give homeless people a "pimp" shopping cart to tool around in....TV, microwave all kinds of stuff in there....I think they spent like 20 grand to do it :wow:

stangman190
04-20-2005, 07:21 PM
Yeah i always heard on the radio with lex and terry about the pimp my cart thing. they kept bragging that it had flashing lights and stuff. pretty cool tho

99gt35th
04-20-2005, 07:50 PM
Black got banned because he made a joke about a shopping cart looking better than a Mustang? Obviously it was a joke. Lighten up fellas

Droptop2001GT
04-20-2005, 07:57 PM
Black got banned because he made a joke about a shopping cart looking better than a Mustang? Obviously it was a joke. Lighten up fellas
No, he got banned because of his continuous bashing of mustangs in multiple threads. Look around and you'll see why all the real members (the mustang owners/enthusiasts) were tired of his posting.

nathanralph
04-20-2005, 09:24 PM
This is not his first time bashing or acting overall like a freakin moron. He's been warned already about this...what kinda of an idiot would continue to bash on mustangs? One that deserves to be banned.

mustangfreak123
04-20-2005, 11:23 PM

:j: :j: :j: :j: :j: :j:

MustangBasher
04-21-2005, 12:42 AM
Ok, here we go!

#1: How stupid to ban someone for making little jokes. Maybe he really likes Mustang deep down, lol. What's wrong Crustang owners. Can't take a few little jokes.

#2: The way this forum has the color in the background is eye straining. Fix it, it doesn't look professional either.

#3: "GotStang" is the stupidest name for a site in the world. The "got" phrase has been used too much. I pitty the owner of this site, for making such a stupid name.

#4: Your Mustangs are at the bottom of the Muscle car food chain. You must accpet this.You are the bottom of the muscle world.

#5: You can't keep up with Dodge (Viper, Charger, Magnum) or Chevy's (Corvette, Camaro) muscle cars, so why try.

#6: What the hell is the point of a brand making a V6 muscle car. Why put a 6 cylinder engine in a Mustang, how stupid.

#7: The only Mustangs that look good, are the ones of the 60's and 70's. The 80's and 90's Mustang are terribly designed.

#8: Now you know the muscle car world is laughing at you. Think about this.

>owned<

Go ahead and ban me. My point was just to make this post. I know some moderator is going to feel like he/she has power after banning me. You don't, your an internet nerd.

:cussing: :censored: :fu: :weakestli :nya: :lockit:

MustangHater
04-21-2005, 01:08 AM
i agree with mustangbasher yer all a buncha pussies! mustang couldnt even keep up with yugo... >owned<

Droptop2001GT
04-21-2005, 01:36 AM
Ok, here we go!

#1: How stupid to ban someone for making little jokes. Maybe he really likes Mustang deep down, lol. What's wrong Crustang owners. Can't take a few little jokes.

#2: The way this forum has the color in the background is eye straining. Fix it, it doesn't look professional either.

#3: "GotStang" is the stupidest name for a site in the world. The "got" phrase has been used too much. I pitty the owner of this site, for making such a stupid name.

#4: Your Mustangs are at the bottom of the Muscle car food chain. You must accpet this.You are the bottom of the muscle world.

#5: You can't keep up with Dodge (Viper, Charger, Magnum) or Chevy's (Corvette, Camaro) muscle cars, so why try.

#6: What the hell is the point of a brand making a V6 muscle car. Why put a 6 cylinder engine in a Mustang, how stupid.

#7: The only Mustangs that look good, are the ones of the 60's and 70's. The 80's and 90's Mustang are terribly designed.

#8: Now you know the muscle car world is laughing at you. Think about this.

>owned<

Go ahead and ban me. My point was just to make this post. I know some moderator is going to feel like he/she has power after banning me. You don't, your an internet nerd.

:cussing: :censored: :fu: :weakestli :nya: :lockit:

First off, your grammar is terrible. Secondly, the Mustang is the only car on the muscle car food chain. Camaro? nope. Trans-Am? nope. GTO? With four doors, I don't think so... As for what a Mustang can and can't keep up with, I want to see the dodge magnum and the chevy camaro that runs with an 04 Cobra. For the prices of the Z06 and Viper, we can make much faster Mustangs, and maintain lower insurance rates as well. So that arguement pretty much goes right out the window too. The reason FoMoCo makes the 6 cylinder Mustang is so that the majority of American people can afford to buy one. What do you think sells more units, the V6 or the V8? That goes for the Mustangs, Camaros, and Firebirds of the last 10 years. I'd bet it's the 6. And while I'm at it, I will take your advice. I've gone ahead and banned you. Your ignorant posting is not only unwelcome, but unnecessary. Hope you enjoy your dodge truck and your 88 Iroc-Z.
:loser:

Droptop2001GT
04-21-2005, 01:37 AM
i agree with mustangbasher yer all a buncha pussies! mustang couldnt even keep up with yugo... >owned<
:fu: too.

Cobra94
04-21-2005, 01:50 AM
:w00t: :clap: :j: :loser:

02BlueStang
04-21-2005, 03:22 AM
I know some moderator is going to feel like he/she has power after banning me. You don't, your an internet nerd.

anyone else see the irony in this morons posting.....Not only does he not have a life to just surf the internet...he takes time out of his day to bash on people who have no idea who the hell he is.....yea kid, were the nerds :smack:

synister281
04-21-2005, 11:20 AM
LOL

_eazy_
04-21-2005, 02:56 PM
lol, i was just about to post what droptop posted. camero's and trans-am's are NO LONGER MADE... so how can they be on a "food chain"

the viper and corvette's are all high $$ cars... ford had made very badass mustangs (1994 429 Boss, 2002 V-10 GT, Terminator Cobras) that could all be very expensive as the vipers and corvettes, and be able to kepe up or beat them.

lol, this guy has a dodge pickup... and feels he has some obligation to act all badass about it. in the real world, he most likely cannot afford a viper or z06... so where would that leave him financially? in the lower 15 to 30 grand range. What modern production muscle car is in that price range?

:gso:

CODY2003
04-21-2005, 03:10 PM
lets let this argument die shall we?

you can obviously see that the situation is under control, and me of all people should understand how pointless these arguments are.