PDA

View Full Version : noob poster

klr b
11-18-2004, 07:14 PM
Hey y'all, generally I don't post on these type of sites(svtperformance,mustangworld, mustangmods, etc), but I just browse for entertainment. But I'll try it out just to see something. One reason I tend not to post, is because the entertainment of all the rumors on current mustangs, and rumors of future products is quite entertaining. The reason is that I sell them, but I'm not here to promote my business (thats a low-class, slimball salesman move). What I'll try to do is just keep people informed on what Ford is telling us-being so close to world headquarters does have some advantages. So if you hear a "hot" rumor on something, just post it and if you want my info on it let me know. If it is supposed to be a secret, then I probably won't tell you-sorry I'm not gonna get in trouble for ya-but chances are, if I know about it, it probably wasn't supposed to be much of a secret anyway. So keep posting the cool pics and hopefully this site grows-see ya

Stang Gurl
11-18-2004, 07:47 PM
Hey y'all, generally I don't post on these type of sites(svtperformance,mustangworld, mustangmods, etc), but I just browse for entertainment. But I'll try it out just to see something. One reason I tend not to post, is because the entertainment of all the rumors on current mustangs, and rumors of future products is quite entertaining. The reason is that I sell them, but I'm not here to promote my business (thats a low-class, slimball salesman move). What I'll try to do is just keep people informed on what Ford is telling us-being so close to world headquarters does have some advantages. So if you hear a "hot" rumor on something, just post it and if you want my info on it let me know. If it is supposed to be a secret, then I probably won't tell you-sorry I'm not gonna get in trouble for ya-but chances are, if I know about it, it probably wasn't supposed to be much of a secret anyway. So keep posting the cool pics and hopefully this site grows-see ya
Glad to have you here. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

BruntzySVT
11-19-2004, 01:18 AM
Glad to have you here. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
so is it true then, klr b, that mustangs with ugly stripes without rims are always going to be slow? I heard it was a rumor?

Stang Gurl
11-19-2004, 01:35 AM
so is it true then, klr b, that mustangs with ugly stripes without rims are always going to be slow? I heard it was a rumor?
:ban: its called thin ice.... you're on it.

BruntzySVT
11-19-2004, 01:37 AM
:ban: its called thin ice.... you're on it.
im always on it, anyays welcome to the site Man, get pics of your stang if you have one!

klr b
11-19-2004, 07:29 AM
I wish I had a stang to post pics of, but thats why I work were I do, I can drive them whenever, although I do have a TL1000R for my need for speed :woohoo: