PDA

View Full Version : Just picked up my copy of Metal Gear Solid 3: SNake Eater

MustangFan
11-18-2004, 05:14 PM
I just started playing it right now. The intro movie is great. I wont give it away for those who have not played it. So far the game is going along just fine. Having to capture and ration your food is going to be tough though. The key to the game is to be very stealthy.

This is a great game for those who have played the other MGS games.

BruntzySVT
11-18-2004, 05:26 PM
I just started playing it right now. The intro movie is great. I wont give it away for those who have not played it. So far the game is going along just fine. Having to capture and ration your food is going to be tough though. The key to the game is to be very stealthy.

awesome , i might hafta buy it

_eazy_
11-18-2004, 05:52 PM

i love the MGS series... i wasn't very fond of the last one.. b/c half the gam you had to be some f@g... but hopefully this one will be great... i love challenging games that require stealth action... it's more fun than running around killing everyone.

232stang
11-18-2004, 11:02 PM
when i finish with san andreas im thinking buyng that game or nfs2

_gw_
11-19-2004, 04:41 PM
I kept getting caught... i'm unstealthy lol