PDA

View Full Version : How do you

1BadRoushChick
04-19-2005, 12:14 AM
Get the wax off of exterior plastic pieces? I got some on that plastic piece by my winshield and I wanna get it off...any ideas??

Also- how do you get that horse off of the front end, because I have another one to put in there but couldn't figure it out, my idea was to snap it off and bash it with a hammer for giving me hassle, but I couldn't do that to my horsie!!! hehe thanks in advance,

Jacquie

Hmongstang
04-19-2005, 12:17 AM
dish soap

My Cobra
04-19-2005, 01:20 AM
dawn and a screw driver for the front thing.

Joe Friday
04-19-2005, 05:25 AM
dawn and a screw driver for the front thing.

stalker
04-19-2005, 10:39 AM
300grit sand paper.

J
04-19-2005, 11:06 AM
The front horse is a bitch... they are like little rivit type things.. you have to be good with the screw-driver

cobraspence
04-19-2005, 11:08 AM
Wurth's rubber cleaner to get the wax off. Its an aersol, spray onto a rag, and wipe off the wax. Works great. Now for the horse, it can be put down with any common 16 oz hammer, but I prefer a 16 lb sledge...

J
04-19-2005, 11:11 AM
Wurth's rubber cleaner to get the wax off. Its an aersol, spray onto a rag, and wipe off the wax. Works great. Now for the horse, it can be put down with any common 16 oz hammer, but I prefer a 16 lb sledge...
http://www.autopia-carcare.com/wus-890110.html

|3|ackAc|D
04-19-2005, 12:57 PM
Sorry i have no respect

Hmongstang
04-19-2005, 03:54 PM
oh u want to remove ur front horsie.

hold on let me get a cable and i'll back up infront of your car.

just keep ur car in E-break while i slam on the gas :silly:

DUDE, U'RE NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE............................. :looney:

02BlueStang
04-19-2005, 04:40 PM
oh u want to remove ur front horsie.

hold on let me get a cable and i'll back up infront of your car.

just keep ur car in E-break while i slam on the gas :silly:

carefull...its a dodge not a Ford truck......and Im sure she doesnt want your dodge bumper attached to the front end of her Roush :lol:

cobraspence
04-19-2005, 05:34 PM
It'll pull off a lot more than the bumper - it is a dodge after all. I would expect the entire box would pop right off that thing.

Jim03svt
04-20-2005, 11:24 AM
Get the wax off of exterior plastic pieces? I got some on that plastic piece by my winshield and I wanna get it off...any ideas??

Also- how do you get that horse off of the front end, because I have another one to put in there but couldn't figure it out, my idea was to snap it off and bash it with a hammer for giving me hassle, but I couldn't do that to my horsie!!! hehe thanks in advance,

Jacquie

Go to www.griots.com and order a small bottle of their speed shine.. It takes the wax right off plastic. They have 'plastic & trim' reconditioner too for after you get the wax off. :)

1BadRoushChick
04-21-2005, 12:46 AM
thanks guys, im in FL this week but when I get home im getting that damn thing off lol...i have another horse that is a black chrome looking one i wanted to see how it looked but J ur right they are rivets which is why I stood there like uh, how the hell does it comes off...but I guess I'll give it a try with a screwdriver, and blackacid lemme hook my truck up to YOUR front bumper and i'll give a nice lil tug...

stalker
04-21-2005, 01:16 AM
blackacid lemme hook my truck up to YOUR front bumper and i'll give a nice lil tug...

If by Truck you mean fist, and by front bumper you mean lips, and by tug you mean punch, they don't let me stop you.