PDA

View Full Version : Latest appraisel.

blown93feature
04-17-2005, 08:41 AM
I have two posts to put up. This one is for the purpose of the latest stated value appraisel I just had done. The car came in at $31,000 which is up from the market value one I had done a year ago which was $28,000. I had it done for the simple reason of total lost replacement. My insurance premium for the whole year is only 250.00. I take the full coverage off in the winter and keep comp for fire and vandalisum.

The other post is for the purpose of sale. If interested go to the for sale section.

93ramvert
04-18-2005, 02:50 PM
Wow, Joe I thought my 93 was worth more money. Mine was appraised at $16,000. Of course that was a year ago before I started adding my shit to it, including miles. Impressive, Although mine doesn't have all those bells and whistles. If I had the cake man, I'd be taken her off your hands. That car is sweet.

blown93feature
04-18-2005, 05:13 PM
Thanks tom, I would sell it to you in a second because I know would care for it like I have. I have already had to hits on the car so far, so I'm waiting to see if they get financing. If I don't sell it before carlisle than that's where she's going and I'm sure I will be coming home with an empty trailer. :thumpupn:

93ramvert
04-19-2005, 12:03 PM
[QUOTE=93ramvert]Wow, Joe I thought my 93 was worth more money.
Joe, This was typed wrong I tried to change it but it did'nt take. I meant to say I thought mine was worth alot of Money. It sounds like I'm saying mine should be worth more than yours. And unless your drinking antifreeze it's easy to see which one is clearly worth more.