PDA

View Full Version : Well.... well.....

YellowTech
04-15-2005, 09:24 PM
Looks like my hubby (RWest75) has been a busy bee with MY car and taking shots everywhere for this hunt thing. :hmmm:

Why not ask him why he is taking MY car to do these things and not his. :lol:

Know this...if he does the stripper one....he is dead....so dead he would have to be burried twice. :cussing:

And THIS is how he spends his time....nice :thumpupn:

blown93feature
04-15-2005, 09:54 PM
Looks like my hubby (RWest75) has been a busy bee with MY car and taking shots everywhere for this hunt thing. :hmmm:

Why not ask him why he is taking MY car to do these things and not his. :lol:

Know this...if he does the stripper one....he is dead....so dead he would have to be burried twice. :cussing:

And THIS is how he spends his time....nice :thumpupn:

Some one is >owned< and is going to be considered :weakestli

:devil: :rofl:

YellowTech
04-15-2005, 10:16 PM

:lol: ya think? :silly:

Rwest75
04-15-2005, 10:20 PM

Owned? damn see what you started Kathy, Now i have to go to a strip club to prove im not owned.

Ryan

YellowTech
04-15-2005, 10:22 PM
Owned? damn see what you started Kathy, Now i have to go to a strip club to prove im not owned.

Ryan

See you at the funerals. :lol: :goodbye:

Rwest75
04-15-2005, 10:25 PM
See you at the funerals. :lol: :goodbye:

I ll have to take your word for it if im dead, i wont see a thing
:lol:

Ryan

J
04-15-2005, 10:45 PM
just make sure the stripper is worth it... dont get some ugly thing.. hahaha

Droptop2001GT
04-15-2005, 11:00 PM
All of the points from the valid Hunt claims (when Ryan used his wife's car - the 05) should be taken away and transferred to her account since it was her car being used, and not his. :nya:
Hey Ryan, you don't see me using Katie's car to make hunt claims, do ya? :smack:

:rofl: :rofl:

YellowTech
04-16-2005, 08:33 AM
All of the points from the valid Hunt claims (when Ryan used his wife's car - the 05) should be taken away and transferred to her account since it was her car being used, and not his. :nya:
Hey Ryan, you don't see me using Katie's car to make hunt claims, do ya? :smack:

:rofl: :rofl:

The sad part is, he would be MORE crushed to loose hunt points then he would if he hurt my feelings with a stripper hunt shot. :ranting:

Wendy
04-16-2005, 10:05 AM
Just remember, he can't get the stipper pic and points if she does first! http://www.v6mustang.com/forums/images/smiles/new_evil.gif

Althought I was hoping the hunts would stay more family friendly... I thought humping the exhaust tip was hopefully as far as this would go.

YellowTech
04-16-2005, 10:28 AM
Just remember, he can't get the stipper pic and points if she does first! http://www.v6mustang.com/forums/images/smiles/new_evil.gif

Althought I was hoping the hunts would stay more family friendly... I thought humping the exhaust tip was hopefully as far as this would go.

I'll keep my comments to myself on the exhaust tip ones. :lol:

Wendy
04-17-2005, 11:17 PM
Nah! You mentioned it... now let's hear it!

YellowTech
04-18-2005, 05:47 AM
Nah! You mentioned it... now let's hear it!

HEHEHE well, actually you mentioned that type of hunt first...but who keeps up with this stuff. :lol:

I agree that it should stay "family friendly" and my opinion is that really isn't. I viewed them and personally don't like them. Once was enough for me. :lol:

thunderbolt64
04-18-2005, 08:22 AM
oops! the stripper shot was my idea..............of course I haven't done this one either.

93ramvert
04-18-2005, 02:30 PM
It's all in fun, who's it hurting, and "Your Car doing a Burn Out" is family friendly or in some cases safe, well for my wallet anyway. I did notice you looked at the "humping exhaust " pics, it's like the Howard Stern Show if you don't like it don't turn it on. Personnally I think it's funny S to see how far some of us are going, Yellowtech if I were you I'd just download the pics into your hunt claims. I'd vote for you , it's still your car. Although there are some members who probably wouldn't look at it that way. But I think you would have a good shot.

YellowTech
04-19-2005, 04:50 AM
Thanks all for the support. Well, I won't do the humping of exhaust tips that's for sure!

Yes, all in good fun...so if I can't beat 'em..I'll join them. Except for the humping part. :lol:

Have fun y'all!