PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Cobra for sale in Seattle, WA area! (Old title: My baby!!!! :()

EddieGT
04-14-2005, 03:25 PM
I miss her soooooooooo much!

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=180957449&dealer_id=50580840&car_year=2004&make=FORD&distance=10&lang=en&max_price=&model=MUST&sponsorModel=&end_year=2006&min_price=&certified=&address=98052&search_type=both&advanced=&start_year=2004&isp=y&cardist=0#vdptop

:goodbye:

Roushbabe
04-14-2005, 03:28 PM
Awwww, I heard about you giving her up before in a previous post. Seeing pictures of her sitting there lonely in the parking lot. :( I hope that she gets someone that treats her right and loves mustangs!!!

CallawayGT
04-14-2005, 03:30 PM
I hope someone puts 20's on it with a dragon decal down the side

J
04-14-2005, 03:34 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

Eddie you should have slapped a gotstang sticker on there :(

EddieGT
04-14-2005, 03:43 PM
:lol:

J, you're right... I should hack into their autotrader account and photoshop the stickers on there... :thumpupn:

CallawayGT
04-14-2005, 03:44 PM
:lol:

J, you're right... I should hack into their autotrader account and photoshop the stickers on there... :thumpupn:

while you're at it, put one of those gay indians pointing towards the front of the car like on fast and furious :devil:

02BlueStang
04-14-2005, 04:11 PM
Eddie...can I get a little info on where that lot is located...Im thinking I might drive up and take a look at the car, especially since they only want 28 grand for it.....I can easily afford that especially after selling my 02

and your baby would only get the best....Zaino would be my first mod, then some exhaust with some 4" tips and an offroad X pipe...some LT's, turn up the boost and then some Saleen rims, Saleen body kit and lowered with some Sportlines :devil: :naughty:

and of course you could always come and see/take out your car if your in the area :devil:

EddieGT
04-14-2005, 04:45 PM
Eddie...can I get a little info on where that lot is located...Im thinking I might drive up and take a look at the car, especially since they only want 28 grand for it.....I can easily afford that especially after selling my 02

and your baby would only get the best....Zaino would be my first mod, then some exhaust with some 4" tips and an offroad X pipe...some LT's, turn up the boost and then some Saleen rims, Saleen body kit and lowered with some Sportlines :devil: :naughty:

and of course you could always come and see/take out your car if your in the area :devil:
Wow! If you are serious about buying her I'll even come to the dealer with you! (The guys there are pretty cool and I wouldn't mind riding on the passenger seat, hehe).

That would be awesome because I'm so worried some punk that doesn't really care for her will buy her just cuz she's "fast".

They're located at the end of 520 (take the Avandale exit, and then keep going straight until you turn right at a yield, you'll see them on the corner.)

891-6689 (you know the area code for this area). That's my cell... Feel free to call!

thunderbolt64
04-14-2005, 05:16 PM
I did a Mapquest, just to see how far it was. Something like 2300+ miles. 39 hours and 55 minutes to get there.

J
04-14-2005, 05:30 PM
I did a Mapquest, just to see how far it was. Something like 2300+ miles. 39 hours and 55 minutes to get there.
LOL, lets all meet there with our stangs.. our first gotstang meet... to buy eddies old cobra.. :rofl:

thunderbolt64
04-14-2005, 06:08 PM
LOL, lets all meet there with our stangs.. our first gotstang meet... to buy eddies old cobra.. :rofl:
I better have a fuel tanker follow me. The trip to Alanta is gonna cost me about 150 bucks in gas for the whole trip.

WinterHawk
04-14-2005, 06:26 PM
I miss her soooooooooo much!

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=180957449&dealer_id=50580840&car_year=2004&make=FORD&distance=10&lang=en&max_price=&model=MUST&sponsorModel=&end_year=2006&min_price=&certified=&address=98052&search_type=both&advanced=&start_year=2004&isp=y&cardist=0#vdptop

:goodbye:Sweet ride... too bad ya had to get rid of it :( I'm as about as far as you can get away from Washington State!

ComputerGuy
04-14-2005, 06:30 PM
I'll GO. Atlanta is about 145 miles from here. Hell, you have to go through Montgomery.

02BlueStang
04-15-2005, 03:28 AM
How much would insurance run just curious...I dont turn 21 till February and was wanting to wait till them...but I really want a black cobra.....kinda want a drop top but I could settle for a coupe...If I have time on Saturday I will swing by the dealership and see what kind of agreement we can make..I know I can get more for my ride Privately then through them so we'd have to see....Gotta call the insurance guy and see what they say as well.....

EddieGT
04-15-2005, 09:54 AM
How much would insurance run just curious...I dont turn 21 till February and was wanting to wait till them...but I really want a black cobra.....kinda want a drop top but I could settle for a coupe...If I have time on Saturday I will swing by the dealership and see what kind of agreement we can make..I know I can get more for my ride Privately then through them so we'd have to see....Gotta call the insurance guy and see what they say as well.....
Yea your best bet is to call them directly. Insurance quotes vary from person to person and some companies will, for whatever reason, be cheaper for some than others (even of same age group and driving record).

I would say that by itself (I have 2 cars), the Cobra would've been costing me somewhere in the vicinity of $250 ~ 270 a month. In contrast, both the S4 and the SVX are costing me around 170 a month.

Your luck may be better.

thunderbolt64
04-15-2005, 10:01 AM
I'm paying $ 68.00 a month for two cars...................muhahahaha!

EddieGT
04-15-2005, 10:10 AM
I'm paying $ 68.00 a month for two cars...................muhahahaha!
Full coverage?

Rwest75
04-15-2005, 10:15 AM
Why did you get rid of her Eddie and what did you replace her with?

Ryan

J
04-15-2005, 10:37 AM
Why did you get rid of her Eddie and what did you replace her with?

Ryan
http://forums.gotstang.com/showthread.php?t=2600

CallawayGT
04-15-2005, 10:50 AM
Full coverage?

he's driving an 89, they tend to be a little cheaper.:)

mine is $67 a month full coverage

EddieGT
04-15-2005, 05:39 PM
he's driving an 89, they tend to be a little cheaper.:)

mine is $67 a month full coverage
dayum

no wonder my ass hurts

02BlueStang
04-15-2005, 05:40 PM
I just got bitch slapped my my agent :rofl:

I have to, well dont have to, wait till I'm 21....Full coverage on a Cobra for me with one ticket goes up to almost 450/month :wow:

It drops about 200/month once I hit 21...I hate private insurance companies until I get in an accident....by the time I hang up the phone they have the other insurance company on the other line threatening lawsuit :devil:

EddieGT
04-16-2005, 02:01 PM
I just got bitch slapped my my agent :rofl:

I have to, well dont have to, wait till I'm 21....Full coverage on a Cobra for me with one ticket goes up to almost 450/month :wow:

It drops about 200/month once I hit 21...I hate private insurance companies until I get in an accident....by the time I hang up the phone they have the other insurance company on the other line threatening lawsuit :devil:
haha...yea, now you know why I had to let go of her... It's unfortunate, was hoping someone from the forums could take a shot. It would give me peace of mind if I knew another true enthusiast was giving her a good home.

Maybe I should change the topic title to "Black 2004 Cobra for sale in WA, decent price!"

Watcha say?

02BlueStang
04-16-2005, 02:45 PM
I would do it....The price is amazing and I would jump all over it if my Bday was sooner....I would buy it and keep it in the garage for a couple of months but with my Bday being in February I would have no transportation....You could bet if I bought it it would be at all the shows, washed a couple times of week, garage kept and pampered...My car just clicked over 50K miles and the interior is immaculate as is the exterior and engine.....I really want a Cobra to replace the sixer...I think Im going to look for a drop top in black though, Ive always wanted a convertible to do a speedster conversion....

You still going to come to the Mustang Roundup Eddie?

EddieGT
04-16-2005, 05:16 PM
You still going to come to the Mustang Roundup Eddie?
Possibly... Hopefully I'll have an SN95 Cobra Vert by then. :thumpupn:

Since we're planning on buying that one cash, we may not have full coverage on it for a while, just liability... (risky?)

NoSlo5.0
04-16-2005, 05:33 PM
A V6 Eddie, insured for $60 a month full coverage, rental and towing to boot. They don't need to know it's got a 347 in there.

Used V6 car ~6k
Parts for swapping ~2k
"Accessories" ~5k

It all adds up to cheap speed...in a pony car.

EddieGT
04-16-2005, 06:00 PM
A V6 Eddie, insured for $60 a month full coverage, rental and towing to boot. They don't need to know it's got a 347 in there.

Used V6 car ~6k
Parts for swapping ~2k
"Accessories" ~5k

It all adds up to cheap speed...in a pony car.
That's a great idea... :thumpupn: