PDA

View Full Version : Its been horrible for me...

XxSilver-V6-CancerxX
04-10-2005, 10:14 AM
Man, this past two weeks has been horrible... My car has been a target of a bunch of pricks, I swear. I dont even do anything to anyone. Dont yall hate that crap? *sigh* Anyway, Its in the shop right now, Im getting the whole car repainted, all silver again, with the top half black, same as that Roush Roadster fella, NICE car, and I like that look.

See, Easter sunday, I was backing out and bumped into a pole thing, and cracked the bottom of my bumper (and its fiberglass, eh...) and cracked a hole in my trunk... Aside from that, it somehow got to my right side skirt and scratched it up bad too.. Few days ago, my car got keyed, BAD, and at school. We got cameras but i was parked in an area where the camera cant reach. Too bad for me... Friday, I rammed into a curb, trying to make a quick sharp turn cuz I missed the street, being the car is lowered from the front, it hit. The bolts broke and and it (the bumper) hangs off now. That same night, Kerry King of Slayer came to a local music store for a clinic and signed autographs, and it was one of the sweetest moments ever. Or so I thought... Afterds, I walk back to the car to find my drivers side window shot with a BB gun, and it was completely shattered, tint held it in place but it was a goner...

Had to take it in the very next day (yesterday), and had to get quick ideas on what else to do... Hopefully I can make 700 bucks within the next 2 months. I have my fellow car clubs helping me out and were gonna hold a carwash to raise money. We had a previous one to help raise cash for a fellow stanger who needed front bumper work, and we raised enough to help him out.

Just thought Id share, havent posted since I joined... bye people!!

tweety
04-10-2005, 10:24 AM
Wow that is horrible. Hope your luck turns around.

|3|ackAc|D
04-10-2005, 10:31 AM
looks to me that u cant drive good. like you been playin bumpercars with ur car..

i suggest you go take drivin lessons

nathanralph
04-10-2005, 11:52 AM
Man you're just having tough luck. It'll all be worth it once you see the new paint job I bet.

Joe Friday
04-10-2005, 12:52 PM
looks to me that u cant drive good. like you been playin bumpercars with ur car..

i suggest you go take drivin lessons

needs more full coverage

wildthing
04-10-2005, 02:05 PM
wow thats just nuts. you need to do like that car insurance commerical and wrap the car with bubble wrap .

My Cobra
04-10-2005, 04:14 PM
I would just let it go and get it painted. Then you will be good to go.

|3|ackAc|D
04-10-2005, 04:34 PM
wow thats just nuts. you need to do like that car insurance commerical and wrap the car with bubble wrap .

hehe, now thats a good idea

NoSlo5.0
04-10-2005, 09:54 PM
Keyed at school? BB guns and busted windows? That's a bunch of crap, I'd be a bit peeved to say the least. I think I'd go with the 5% "secret service" tint on the windows and camp in the car with a .357 in my lap. Restitution would be made or there would be hell to pay! Honestly, who raises these kids today? Somebody needs their ass whipped bright red...

02BlueStang
04-11-2005, 03:55 AM
that sucks....DONT GET FIBERGLASS PARTS THAT ARE CLOSE TO THE GROUND...hope you learned your lesson on that one...

Everything will turn out fine dont worry, just be more careful driving bro...its a lot better to take an extra 5 sec turning then an extra 500 bucks from your paycheck;)

Rwest75
04-11-2005, 08:46 PM
That sucks. Sorry to hear about your luck. I almost want to say hold off awhile on getting the stuff fixed cause who knows what could happen next. I d wait til you had a nice string of good luck or something otherwise you might have the same re-occuring problems, especially with keys. if you can somehow catch them in the act you may prevent some major problems after it is fixed. I would consider some cameras or something cause you dont need to take another hit like that again.

Ryan

02BlueStang
04-12-2005, 02:02 AM
my friends car got stolen 3 times and all 3 times he got it back...after the final one he got fed up with it and the Police not doing anything...so he wired up a car battery to his door handles and made them hot.....:beerchug:

oh yea, car was never tampered with again

EddieGT
04-12-2005, 09:11 AM
Keyed at school? BB guns and busted windows? That's a bunch of crap, I'd be a bit peeved to say the least. I think I'd go with the 5% "secret service" tint on the windows and camp in the car with a .357 in my lap. Restitution would be made or there would be hell to pay! Honestly, who raises these kids today? Somebody needs their ass whipped bright red...Amen brotha...

That's the problem these days, parents get in trouble at the thought of raising a hand on their kids to teach them respect the good ol' fasioned way, so kids know they can get away with murder.

My dad was tuff on me and my sisters when he had to be, and we all turned out pretty good.

Shit if he ever found out I was out keying cars or shooting BB guns at people's windows, he would've used my mouth as target practice... for his fist. :smack:

J
04-12-2005, 09:27 AM
Thats unreal man :( Hopefully insurance will pick up some of it

Roush2960
04-12-2005, 04:13 PM
Good luck with the car wash.

Mine was keyed for new years eve three years ago. Day later I get laid off..next X-mas I met up with bambi and she lost the whos tougher fight.

No I dont drive her in december...Just to be safe.

./M@

XxSilver-V6-CancerxX
04-12-2005, 06:06 PM
Thanx guys, for support and everything, good to know theres people who actually care and dont hate on me, like you guys... heh...

anyway, this is whats gonna get done...

http://www.gotstang.com/photodisplay.php?useruid=432&normal=1&showimage=2

Friend of mine told me about this type of paint job and never saw it this close, and I really like it. So Im gonna go for it. It should be done by at least next Saturday, if not, next Monday.

Well, Ill keep it updated. I guess I can make another thread or something. Well, ill let this one go for now, laterz guys!!

Fastest302
04-12-2005, 08:31 PM
that sucks.

mustangfreak123
04-13-2005, 12:02 AM
that sucks man! there have been quite a few cars boken into this year at my school and we just got cameras installed in the parking lots but it still happens, anyways i hope ur luck turns around!