PDA

View Full Version : Model Replica's of your car.

93ramvert
03-26-2005, 04:56 PM
O.k. Go on over to my site, Page 5 and check out some of my work. I have an exact replica of my car right down to the March Ram Air Kit. I mean I can do custom scratch built hoods and side skirts, engine mods, fuel rails, spark plug wires, vacuum lines, intakes and Super Chargers. Let me know what you think. Blown93Feature may be my first customer.

stalker
03-26-2005, 06:59 PM
are these dicast, or just regular plastic??? How much for one?

93ramvert
03-26-2005, 07:17 PM
whats up stalker, It would be Plastic although it's not a bad I dea to start thinking about messing around with diecast. Plastic, bondo, and Fiberglass Resin and some wire. I do the carving by hand and with dremel tools. Yours looks like it could be a bear, but I'd be willing to take it on. I'd say around a hundred, plus the materials. I've probably got 20-30 hrs into my rep. and I'v got I bet 35+ in the custom 93. I'm working on less than $5-6 an hour here. The kits range from 10-20 bucks normally and paints are pretty cheap. If you think it's worth it let me know. This is your car though, the, you won't find it anywhere else.

If you come and do my cam I do it on the house. HAHAHAHA

blown93feature
03-26-2005, 07:37 PM
I want you to do one of my car,but I wonder if you will be able to give it a vert look or should I say the top. I know yours is a vert but I couldn't see or tell the way you made it look like the top was of canvas . I would like you to be as detailed as possible, if you think you can pull it off than go for it. The gauges on my cowl, no wiper arms ect ect.. I would assume that you will let me know how much before you start so I could give you an answer. If I like it I will have you make me one of my oo' gt too :thumpupn:

04Saleen
03-26-2005, 11:25 PM
I would be very interested if you can really get all of the details. That would be worth the $$.........

Fastest302
03-27-2005, 03:05 PM
thats some nice work

My Cobra
03-27-2005, 05:52 PM
What about custom paint like mine ?

Cobra94
03-27-2005, 06:37 PM
What about custom paint like mine ?I've seem him build these things. custom paint...... no prob, thats the easy part.

My Cobra
03-27-2005, 06:43 PM
sweetness. what is the total cost you think?

Cobra94
03-27-2005, 06:52 PM
sweetness. what is the total cost you think?
not sure what Tom was charging. i think it was 1 bill plus supplies. He spent 30 plus hours on his kit, took a few weeks of getting it just right. the detail is amazing. for his, he made all the after market parts for his car. no model out there had his hood, side pipes. so he made them.

BonesGT
03-27-2005, 06:54 PM
Nick, yours would be easy. There is a 99 Cobra kit out there, and Advanced Auto has a paint VERY close to yours. I used it on a 96 Cobra Vert kit I built.

93Ramair, from one builder to another..Damn nice work there!!!

93ramvert
03-27-2005, 07:43 PM
Thanks guys, Like Bones said, there's a paint out there for your car. Like Cobra94 said the paint is easy. The other stuff is tedious but I enjoy it. MyCOBRA send me a private message if your interested.