PDA

View Full Version : Hi All!

Wendy
03-25-2005, 04:55 PM
Hello everyone.

I am relatively new here but I know some of you from other boards I have been a member of. I have a 1995 v6 that I have had since it was new. I saved up for a new 05 GT but when it came down to it I couldn't part with mine and I couldn't deal with the Ford salesmen. So..... To make a long story short, I decided to make mine outrun a GT. :D I am very happy with my decision to say the least. I have always focused on go fast mods, not appearance. I wanted to stay with a stock look. My goal was to be a sleeper... however, now that it sounds like a beast, it's pretty hard to conceal what's under the hood so I may change the look someday.

A little about me:
I am 28 years old and live in a small town with not much to do. I work at the business office for the local hospital but my previous job was Group Manager at the callcenter for Sirius Satellite Radio. I have several pets which I won't list here, it would take too long. My other car is a 1998 Eclipse Spyder GST convertible. I really plan on getting it, it just sort of happened but it has been a fun little sporty car. I also have a 1976 Ford Bronco that is facing a restoration.

Thanks to everyone who has been so friendly! http://v6power.net/forum/images/smiles/wavey000.gif

HerNastyNotch
03-25-2005, 04:58 PM
Hi Wendy... I know I already welcomed you, but welcome again! Name, car, weapons... we are so much alike! LOL

Wendy
03-25-2005, 05:07 PM
Yeah we'll have to get together and chat sometime! :)

Hmongstang
03-25-2005, 05:37 PM
hi wendy............. i'm Hmong

Wendy
03-25-2005, 05:41 PM
Yeah I remember you Hmong! King of the 'babe' threads! :D

HerNastyNotch
03-25-2005, 06:33 PM
Doh! She's on to you already! How long did that take... a day? LOL

Wendy
03-25-2005, 07:22 PM
And Hmong... I never saw a pic of me or the other Wendy in your threads! What's up with that?! :D

JK ='P

My Cobra
03-25-2005, 11:30 PM
lol hated all around huh hmong? welcome wendy