PDA

View Full Version : passenger side seats in the Stang

MachAngel04
03-25-2005, 03:13 PM
I was in the passenger seat of my car the other day for the like the 2nd time in 3 1/2 years, and I noticed that there is way less room. It seems like u are right on top of the side window and the chair is actually in contact with the door when u close it. Does everyone else have this problem?? its and 01 V6

csc
03-25-2005, 03:25 PM
i had a 00 v6 and i never really noticed it.

csc
03-25-2005, 03:25 PM
it did seem as if you were a lil bit closer to the door tho!

Joe Friday
03-25-2005, 03:29 PM
yeah I 100% agree with you it's the same way in my GT. and was the same in my 96 V6

1BadRoushChick
03-25-2005, 03:32 PM
in my Roush, i've heard a few people complain about their 00 Roushs too our passenger seat actually makes a squeaking noise because the side of the seat rubs against the door...i've ridden in the backseat of my car before and let me tell you, it's like you're in a god damn bubble!

MachAngel04
03-25-2005, 04:33 PM
in my Roush, i've heard a few people complain about their 00 Roushs too our passenger seat actually makes a squeaking noise because the side of the seat rubs against the door...i've ridden in the backseat of my car before and let me tell you, it's like you're in a god damn bubble!

ya the backseat is definitely uncomfortable! Glad I have only been back there once! lol Well unless I am cleaning it :thumpupn:

04Saleen
03-28-2005, 02:25 PM
I was in the passenger seat of my car the other day for the like the 2nd time in 3 1/2 years, and I noticed that there is way less room. It seems like u are right on top of the side window and the chair is actually in contact with the door when u close it. Does everyone else have this problem?? its and 01 V6

I noticed that, when I bought my car. I asked about it and they seemed not to have any clue about it. It rubs big time. It pisses my wife off and she hasn't even driven in it yet. It must be a flaw on most mustangs. There has got to be a way to remedy that. At least put a patch on it, so it doesn't rub off the existing fabric or leather.

J
03-28-2005, 02:30 PM
I thought it had more room.. I love sittin in the passenger seat. lol Then again im short. ha

hrtatack1
03-30-2005, 11:52 AM
ive never once sat in my passenger seat....rightside up anyway

usually only standing on my head, legs looped around the roll bar wiring something :lol: