PDA

View Full Version : New Guy....Saying hello

Roush2960
11-17-2004, 10:14 AM
Hi All..

well lets see,,I have a 2000 Roush Stg2 2 Vert. Original owner and plan to keep it that way. I have modded the car a bit(See my page)

Just installed the Kenne Bell 9Psi intercooled kits with a couple extra options.
It did well 401rwhp / 397 rwtq...for now and on a slipping clutch.

Plan on installing Headers ,Kevalar clutch and Griggs in-floor sub frame connectors in the next few weeks.

Myself ...well I am myself.

./Matt

J
11-17-2004, 10:15 AM
Hi All..

well lets see,,I have a 2000 Roush Stg2 2 Vert. Original owner and plan to keep it that way. I have modded the car a bit(See my page)

Just installed the Kenne Bell 9Psi intercooled kits with a couple extra options.

Plan on installing Headers ,Kevalar clutch and Griggs in-floor sub frame connectors in the next few weeks.

./Matt
AWesome ride bro.. glad to have you here.. enjoy ;)

EddieGT
11-17-2004, 12:02 PM
Hi All..

./Matt

Nice ride! :wow:

I'm new too, but that doesn't mean I can't welcome you... So, welcome!

Roushbabe
11-17-2004, 04:41 PM
Hey Matt, welcome to the site! That's a sexy looking Roush you got there! Where are you from? What kind of headers do you plan on getting. I have a stage 2 also but I just put in Kooks long tube headers w/ off road x-pipe and it sounds wicked ;)

Roush2960
11-18-2004, 09:45 AM
Hey RoushBabe..Its Matt from Fnsweet.com(Roush2960). I have a set of FRPP Shorty headers. Git them cheap and they work well with my current setup and blower. I already have the X-pipe and roush shorty. They sound damn mean when I get on it.