PDA

View Full Version : My first post

supercriz
03-20-2005, 12:40 PM
just thought i'd make my first post in this section. i'm chris, originally from san jose, california... i'm currently living in navarre, florida (3000 miles away from home!!) working for the united states air force. my car's a black 1997 v6 coupe. i got it brand new from the dealer with only 17 miles on the odometer. i didn't care for cars too much when i first got it, but after a few months of owning it, i was hooked!! after that, i wish i got a v8, but i already had it, and the v6 had cheaper insurance anyway so I didn't complain. i've done quite a few things to this car, and maybe someday when move back to california and by my own house (with a garage full of tools tools tools!!), i'll swap a v8 with the tired old v6. the six will be wanting to retire anyway cuz i've driven it hard every now and then.

here are some pics. i've got 17x9 cobra r rims sitting right next to me in my room right now. new tires are comin via fedex, ordered them last night, so these pics will be outdated once i put the new wheels and tires on...

http://members.aol.com/shoothim/afterprokit.jpg

http://members.aol.com/shoothim/newrear.jpg

some current mods: true dual magnaflow exhaust w/ polished stainless steel tips, x-pipe, cold air induction, asp underdrive pulley, msd wires, strut tower brace, gt foglights, eibach pro-kit, tokico shocks and struts, 180° thermostat, cobra headlights, ultra clear corners, white reverse glow gauges, carbon fiber gauge pod, grey/chargoal 2004 gt upholstry, shorty antenna, pioneer deh-p7200 head unit

waiting to be installed: 3.73 fms gears and traction lock, maximum motorsports caster/camber plates, silver 17x9 cobra r rims, 3/8" intake spacer

future mods: vortech v2sq supercharger, internals, superchips custom tuning chip, window tint... v8 swap when i finally get my own home with a garage.

Fastest302
03-20-2005, 01:03 PM
You got a nice stang keep up the good work on it!

My Cobra
03-25-2005, 11:37 PM
nice lookin ride.

Hmongstang
03-26-2005, 12:42 AM
Hi, and welcome