PDA

View Full Version : New Sheriff in The Hunt

onebad95
03-19-2005, 06:13 PM
Never thought I'd be saying this, but there is a new Sheriff when it comes to the Hunt.

Congras to Jim03SVT for having the most hunts. I'm sure Computerguy is already plotting his revenge. Just kidding. Both you guys are going crazy with this and should be commended. :thumpupn: :thumpupn:

Jim03svt
03-21-2005, 06:32 PM
Never thought I'd be saying this, but there is a new Sheriff when it comes to the Hunt.

Congras to Jim03SVT for having the most hunts. I'm sure Computerguy is already plotting his revenge. Just kidding. Both you guys are going crazy with this and should be commended. :thumpupn: :thumpupn:

Thanks Charlie.. I'm sure before I finish this message there will be an even NEW Sheriff! ha ha
Yeah, Computer guy's ROCKING! Not only in the Hunt, but has the number two car on the site!!! Way to go Ben! :thumbup:

The Hunt's been a lot of fun! It's always a good thing to spend a lot of drivetime with our CARS! :D

Jim

ComputerGuy
03-21-2005, 06:52 PM
Thanks Charlie.. I'm sure before I finish this message there will be an even NEW Sheriff! ha ha
Yeah, Computer guy's ROCKING! Not only in the Hunt, but has the number two car on the site!!! Way to go Ben! :thumbup:

The Hunt's been a lot of fun! It's always a good thing to spend a lot of drivetime with our CARS! :D

Jim

Thanks you all. Did get some shots, but others have not panned out. Yes it is fun, but, I have to admit, alot of work too.