PDA

View Full Version : Mustang GT

RedfireGT
11-17-2004, 06:59 AM
Get real, buy a 2005 GT from me, special order from the factory, convertible due out in March '05. How much would you pay for a new Stang in your driveway?
Rod :diss:

01GTType
11-17-2004, 07:11 AM
Get real, buy a 2005 GT from me, special order from the factory, convertible due out in March '05. How much would you pay for a new Stang in your driveway?
Rod :diss:

25,000. for a GT convert...

thumpin347
11-17-2004, 07:54 AM
25k for hardtop with deluxe interior with red inserts, in black

EddieGT
11-17-2004, 10:05 AM
They have a higher demand than the rate of production permits... For this reason, expect to pay anywhere between $3k ~ $5k over MSRP.

Happened with the Evo and the STi.

Heck, even the Neon SRT-4 was selling for 2 ~ 3k over MSRP the first few months! (Used ones were going for brand new MSRP at dealers...)

RedfireGT
11-18-2004, 06:34 AM
$25k Will probably let you sit in the drivers seat, but you can't get the key or touch the brake pedal. I've not seen a GT for less than $29K MSRP....really! That one flew off the showroom floor for just over $31K. Nice!!

RedfireGT
11-18-2004, 06:39 AM
Thumpin' where did you find a GT for $25K, and with the interior upgrades? That stuff costs mucho dollares. I would like to talk the person who sold you that GT! Good luck finding one for that, better yet keep saving, establish some credit with the bank and wait till the convertible hits the show room floor. -Rod

RedfireGT
11-18-2004, 06:43 AM
EddieGT, That's right, that's right... a supply and demand problem which gets the general public in an uproar. Just look at the extra 2" in length and the extra 6" in wheel base and you see where the money goes, right into the classis style and feeling when you turn over the V8...get out of the way, big horses comin' through! -Rod

Stang Gurl
11-18-2004, 06:49 AM
$25k Will probably let you sit in the drivers seat, but you can't get the key or touch the brake pedal. I've not seen a GT for less than $29K MSRP....really! That one flew off the showroom floor for just over $31K. Nice!!
The dealership here in town has a black GT and a Green GT and both are not over 26.5 and they have upgrades.

thumpin347
11-18-2004, 09:37 AM
Thumpin' where did you find a GT for $25K, and with the interior upgrades? That stuff costs mucho dollares. I would like to talk the person who sold you that GT! Good luck finding one for that, better yet keep saving, establish some credit with the bank and wait till the convertible hits the show room floor. -Rod
yeah, so i take it that your dealership is one of many that rapes those potential buyers who want the new models first? theres one dealer in my town that has a black w/red interior going for 31k and thats with the mark up. i told them forget it, and went to the dealership my dad bought all his cars from. salesman told me 25k, i just told him i was looking to see who had the best prices. he said when i'm ready, to come back and they'll let one go for 25 with the 18" optional rims that will hit the dealers in the spring. convertible=no thanks...so yes, keep giving it to those with the mark ups, because there are always suckers out there that will buy over sticker...i, however, am not one of those people

thumpin347
11-18-2004, 09:40 AM
EddieGT, That's right, that's right... a supply and demand problem which gets the general public in an uproar. Just look at the extra 2" in length and the extra 6" in wheel base and you see where the money goes, right into the classis style and feeling when you turn over the V8...get out of the way, big horses comin' through! -Rod
you my friend, are a clown. you are the typical sales person that has no idea what they are talking about. i remember i was looking at the SVT focus for my daily driver. guy tells me 220hp...i laughed my ass off. then walked over to an 03 cobra, he tells me 450hp turbo'd, even worse than his focus knowledge...then over to the lightning...he tells me all wheel drive. so yes, you probably fit into the no knowledge population of car salesmen that make me sick...go spam your business at another site

RedfireGT
11-18-2004, 03:52 PM
Thumpin, you my friend, are a true moron, I don't understand individuals like you with nothing good to say. I read most of your other posts and it seems to me that you are the kind of person who will fight with a rabid dog just to see who bites the hardest. Why don't you take a few deep breaths, count to 20 and think about what you are going to say before your head explodes. I didn't ask if you had anything bad to say about the new 2005 Mustangs and I certainly did not expect for someone like you to throw-up all over the dashboard of my new GT. With someone like you riding around in that little town you call civilization, I would stay off the sidewalk. Grow-up, get a job helping people and try to have a meaningful life, and stay away from my new Mustang! -Rod.

J
11-18-2004, 03:54 PM
:lockit: take it to a PM :)