PDA

View Full Version : Requested addition to the ranks?

J
03-16-2005, 08:12 AM
Someone asked if I could add a comment box under where you rank the person... so when you choose a rank on a person, you can then fill out this comment box and it will both rank the person and add a guestbook entry for them.

OR... maybe just have an automated 'static' message that says you have been ranked by so and so.

Let me know what you guys think of this...

MysticCobraGirl
03-16-2005, 08:49 AM
I think that is a great idea!!!

thunderbolt64
03-16-2005, 08:54 AM
Not a bad idea..........I like to return the favor of the people who have voted for me.

04Saleen
03-16-2005, 08:57 AM
Very Good Idea!!!

Jim03svt
03-19-2005, 11:14 PM
Someone asked if I could add a comment box under where you rank the person... so when you choose a rank on a person, you can then fill out this comment box and it will both rank the person and add a guestbook entry for them.

OR... maybe just have an automated 'static' message that says you have been ranked by so and so.

Let me know what you guys think of this...

I think it's a very cool idea! My only fear regarding the 'static message' is, that folks will just come in, click and go...lol It's always nice when some leaves you a note that lets you know they've actually LOOKED at your site..lol THOUGH, the bigger the site gets the harder it is to get back to everyone.. :hmmm:
I'm no help at all!

02BlueStang
03-20-2005, 02:20 AM
you can already see who voted for you when you click on "who voted" on the right hand column....I think people are getting a little lazier everyday :rofl:

I would suggest that when you rank a person, you can also add a guestbook entry but only have to submit the entry once...vs having to submit a ranking and then a guestbook entry

BruntzySVT
03-20-2005, 03:40 AM
all hail J

Fastest302
03-20-2005, 08:37 AM
its a good idea