PDA

View Full Version : I should warn you all

stalker
03-15-2005, 05:00 PM
I'm being watched... heavily to say the least. Because of legal crap, I can't talk about it a lot, but please be careful of any referrences to street racing and names. I don't want anyone to get in trouble because my former company sucks and is immature enough to go after the people that I care about. 2 websites I visit have already been summoned, but I doubt this one will since I just joined. Please be careful though.

Fastest302
03-15-2005, 06:03 PM
cool good lookin out

NoSlo5.0
03-15-2005, 06:17 PM
Street racing? Who here condones or participates in street racing?! That sounds like a silly post to me...

PhaQGM
03-15-2005, 06:38 PM
Street racing is bad, mmkay.

Joe Friday
03-15-2005, 07:52 PM
what the hell did you do that your previous company is investigating you for street racing?

stalker
03-15-2005, 09:17 PM
They are digging very deep to find anything and everything that they can to discredit me. I guess being raised in a strict Baptist home helped keep me out of 99% of the problems I could have got into, and now, they have to dig hard and deep to even think they have something on me. THey aren't after me for street racing, They are just willing to do anything to get me to drop my lawsuit.

02BlueStang
03-15-2005, 11:45 PM
wow I can't believe they would go that low....Plus they can't prove anything on here was truthful and not just made up for shits and giggles.....just cause it might appear serious, doesnt mean the people you know took it seriously....Whatever your lawsuit is for, I hope you take the bank :beerchug: