PDA

View Full Version : New Gotstang Girl Pics!! (Katie)

J
03-13-2005, 08:43 PM
Just got these pics today from Katie... they are awesome!! Im not sure if its the girl... or the gotstang shirt... or the girl WITH the gotstang shirt.. haha

Enjoy!

http://www.gotstang.com/gs_images/girls/katie/tn_katie2.jpg (http://www.gotstang.com/gs_images/girls/katie/katie2.jpg)

http://www.gotstang.com/gs_images/girls/katie/tn_katie3.jpg (http://www.gotstang.com/gs_images/girls/katie/katie3.jpg)

http://www.gotstang.com/gs_images/girls/katie/katie1.jpg

http://www.gotstang.com/gs_images/girls/katie/katie4.jpg

http://www.gotstang.com/gs_images/girls/katie/tn_katie5.jpg (http://www.gotstang.com/gs_images/girls/katie/katie5.jpg)

Thanks to Ryan Daniels (Droptop2001GT) for these nics pics...

:gso:

csc
03-13-2005, 08:53 PM
damn, makes me wish i was older, and actually had a chance!

Droptop2001GT
03-13-2005, 08:56 PM
You don't. :lol:

J
03-13-2005, 09:02 PM
>owned< :lol:

ComputerGuy
03-13-2005, 09:06 PM
WOW. Just WOW. Simply put beautiful

BonesGT
03-13-2005, 09:22 PM
Damn DropTop...please tell both of you will be coming to the Mooresville Hooters cruise-in on the 26th!!! I know you are part of YMR..hehehe Would like to see more....

Droptop2001GT
03-13-2005, 09:32 PM
Damn DropTop...please tell both of you will be coming to the Mooresville Hooters cruise-in on the 26th!!! I know you are part of YMR..hehehe Would like to see more....
My car is still down at Custom Performance getting some headwork done. Even if it's not done in time, we can take Katie's car though. ;)

csc
03-13-2005, 09:46 PM

exactly! :goodbye: :(

BabyGT
03-13-2005, 11:02 PM
hey yall! thanks for all the great comments...keep em comin' i love to know what ya think about the pics. we had a blast takin' them.

ClintEastwood
03-13-2005, 11:04 PM
looks like shes havin an orgasm in that first pic

_eazy_
03-14-2005, 12:50 AM
she's cute. nice GS model.

i need to influence some of the girls down here to pose with my drop top w/ some shirts

Jim03svt
03-14-2005, 02:23 AM
[QUOTE=J]Just got these pics today from Katie... they are awesome!! Im not sure if its the girl... or the gotstang shirt...

Don't get me wrong, I REALLY like the Got Stang tee Shirts, but It's DEFINITELY the girl!!! wtg Katie! :thumbup:

stalkerbabe
03-14-2005, 08:01 AM
she's cute. nice GS model.

i need to influence some of the girls down here to pose with my drop top w/ some shirts
theres a difference between got stang model and got stang girl.. we dont have them we just have got stang girls

BabyGT
03-14-2005, 09:03 AM
theres a difference between got stang model and got stang girl.. we dont have them we just have got stang girls
oh well whatever yall decide to call it i'm sure it will be great.
thanks to all of you who have posted comments, PMed, or e-mailed me. i really appreciate and have enjoyed what ya have to say.

and btw...keep an eye open b/c there are a few more pics i sent to J that may show up ;)

Droptop2001GT
03-14-2005, 09:42 AM
C'mon J, where's the best picture at? You've got to know which one I'm talking about.

J
03-14-2005, 10:19 AM
C'mon J, where's the best picture at? You've got to know which one I'm talking about.
Its on my home computer.. and I turned it off this morning DOH!

Droptop2001GT
03-14-2005, 10:39 AM

uh-huh.... I see...

:jerkit:

BabyGT
03-14-2005, 11:34 AM
do we need to resend it?

i too would like to see the wet ones up. even i thought they turned out hot. ;)

_eazy_
03-14-2005, 11:52 AM
do we need to resend it?

i too would like to see the wet ones up. even i thought they turned out hot. ;)
:j: :lol:

02BlueStang
03-14-2005, 12:45 PM
J quite spankin the monkey and post up the "wet pics" :j: :beerchug: :w00t: :naughty:

by the way Katy nice pictures and I wish the grad students at my school looked like you, I might actually pay attention in class :rofl:

VonStrom
03-14-2005, 02:04 PM
damn, makes me wish i was older, and actually had a chance!

Or younger and had a chance...LOL

Fantastic pics. And Jay sorry man its not the shirt

synister281
03-14-2005, 02:05 PM
nice bottom

Fastest302
03-14-2005, 02:42 PM
Great pics

EddieGT
03-14-2005, 02:59 PM
wow, those are awesome pics! I hadn't taken a good look earlier and failed to notice the yellow Mustang GT..

That's a damn nice ride! The white shirt looks great too, when hanging off the license plate! Great job on that shot!

_eazy_
03-14-2005, 03:37 PM
wow, those are awesome pics! I hadn't taken a good look earlier and failed to notice the yellow Mustang GT..

That's a damn nice ride! The white shirt looks great too, when hanging off the license plate! Great job on that shot!
:lol:

BabyGT
03-14-2005, 03:48 PM
That's a damn nice ride!

well Eddie i can agree with you on that. the Baby is one fine ass ride.

J
03-14-2005, 05:08 PM
You guys should claim those in the hunt... :)

Droptop2001GT
03-14-2005, 05:24 PM
You guys should claim those in the hunt... :)
I'm not claiming any of them. I can't. It's Katie's car, not mine. She'll have to lay claims if she so desires.

PhaQGM
03-14-2005, 05:26 PM
I'm not claiming any of them. I can't. It's Katie's car, not mine. She'll have to lay claims if she so desires.

lay claims :naughty:

BabyGT
03-14-2005, 06:31 PM
hey guys! i appreciate all the comments. however everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if u dont think im hot then fine. if u think im the ugliest thing ever to roam the face of the Earth then fine. it is your opinion and u are free to embrace it. i am me regardless of what anyone thinks good or bad.

being a good ole down home Southern girl i was taught respect and manners for which i have learned that not everyone was as fortunate as i was in the aspect. so, the opportunity has arisen to grace others with a lil Southern hospitality...if u like my pics then thank you, i appreciate it and a girl always enjoys flattery. if you dislike my pics then just stop lookin at them- no big deal.

EddieGT
03-14-2005, 06:51 PM
hey guys! i appreciate all the comments. however everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if u dont think im hot then fine. if u think im the ugliest thing ever to roam the face of the Earth then fine. it is your opinion and u are free to embrace it. i am me regardless of what anyone thinks good or bad.

being a good ole down home Southern girl i was taught respect and manners for which i have learned that not everyone was as fortunate as i was in the aspect. so, the opportunity has arisen to grace others with a lil Southern hospitality...if u like my pics then thank you, i appreciate it and a girl always enjoys flattery. if you dislike my pics then just stop lookin at them- no big deal.
You've got a PM. (it's a response to Droptop's PM to me, but my response was directed to you both)

ComputerGuy
03-14-2005, 07:02 PM

I think you are a Baberaham Lincoln!! I loved your pics. I would like to sicerely like to say Thank You, for being a part of a wonderful site, and contributing, and if you need any help, washing your thongs, painting your toenails, etc, please call!!

Just kidding about the thong, toenails, stuff. My wife would kill me

EddieGT
03-14-2005, 07:04 PM
Just kidding about the thong, toenails, stuff. My wife would kill me
You're just saying that cuz she hasn't actually asked you to help her with that stuff, yet...

cobraspence
03-14-2005, 09:47 PM

Who didn't like your pics????

redsaleen
03-15-2005, 07:35 AM
Whoever doesn't like her pictures needs to visit gothomo?.com

She looks great.

The pictures look great, and the gotstang? apparel looks real good on both the beautiful women!

MysticCobraGirl
03-15-2005, 08:11 AM

Well Said Girl!!! You have a great attitude!!!!

BabyGT
03-15-2005, 08:53 AM
your support is dually appreciated. Ryan and I both say "thanks!"

J
03-15-2005, 04:32 PM
ok ok here you go

1 more!

http://www.gotstang.com/gs_images/girls/katie/tn_katie6.jpg (http://www.gotstang.com/gs_images/girls/katie/katie6.jpg)

VonStrom
03-15-2005, 04:35 PM
nice!

Droptop2001GT
03-15-2005, 04:36 PM
ok ok here you go

1 more!

http://www.gotstang.com/gs_images/girls/katie/tn_katie6.jpg (http://www.gotstang.com/gs_images/girls/katie/katie6.jpg)
J, you forgot something...

stalkerbabe
03-15-2005, 04:48 PM
i dont think the other one should be posted

Blow-By Racing
03-15-2005, 04:51 PM

POST IT POST IT!!! :leghump:

stalkerbabe
03-15-2005, 04:57 PM
ill have him do it when we get back!

stalker
03-15-2005, 05:04 PM

Did I miss something???

And computerguy.. baberaham??? You really are old aren't you! LOL

Droptop2001GT
03-15-2005, 06:13 PM
I know there were about 3 other pics that we submitted. Which one are you talking about?

Jim03svt
03-15-2005, 06:49 PM
[QUOTE=EddieGT]wow, those are awesome pics! I hadn't taken a good look earlier and failed to notice the yellow Mustang GT..

What Yellow Mustang? :hmmm:

COBRASVT
03-16-2005, 05:36 PM
:lol:

BabyGT
03-16-2005, 07:40 PM
[QUOTE=EddieGT]wow, those are awesome pics! I hadn't taken a good look earlier and failed to notice the yellow Mustang GT..

What Yellow Mustang? :hmmm:
Jim, you're a sweetie :)

Jim03svt
03-17-2005, 12:52 AM
Jim, you're a sweetie :)

Thank you Katie.. :) U R 2

Shaker
04-08-2005, 09:40 AM
still waiting on the other two to get posted... or at least emailed to me... i can photochop katie onto my car... it would go good for my mm&ff submission... :D

Hmongstang
04-08-2005, 12:11 PM
i need to check this thread more often............ good stuff guys

Droptop2001GT
04-08-2005, 12:23 PM
The best of the pictures we submitted were already posted.

The ones that were really good were kept on my computer. :naughty:

nathanralph
04-08-2005, 12:36 PM
That's an interesting Idea....Katie, ever consider Babe of the Month in 5.0 Magazine?

Shaker
04-08-2005, 12:37 PM
That's an interesting Idea....Katie, ever consider Babe of the Month in 5.0 Magazine?
that would be too easy for her to win. :dance: