PDA

View Full Version : Rim Center Caps? Question

ComputerGuy
03-13-2005, 12:01 PM
I have Cobra Rims I bought from a friend, and the center caps have the enameled SVT in the center. I have removed them because I do not want to commit the 11 sin... MISBADGING!

If I was to put them on, am I misbadging? Should I put them on?

coopdog21
03-13-2005, 12:07 PM
I have Cobra Rims I bought from a friend, and the center caps have the enameled SVT in the center. I have removed them because I do not want to commit the 11 sin... MISBADGING!

If I was to put them on, am I misbadging? Should I put them on?
mine came with those as well. i got some off ebay with the pony emblem on them,but thats just me i dont think it makes a difference imo.

Joe Friday
03-13-2005, 12:35 PM
Nah, if they are the cobra rims, then you arn't misbadging because they are an SVT product, they should be fine. Now if you put cobra emblems on your car then that would be misbadging

ComputerGuy
03-13-2005, 12:43 PM
Nah, if they are the cobra rims, then you arn't misbadging because they are an SVT product, they should be fine. Now if you put cobra emblems on your car then that would be misbadging

That would be a GREAT SIN. Thanks, and BTW, I was truely concerned about your car. Honestly. You might want to clean things up a little. It's kewl you are getting performance parts and all, but you did have people concerned.

You don't want to get a Hmongstang reputation

Joe Friday
03-13-2005, 12:48 PM
yeah i know. it's cool though. what finish rims did you get?

02BlueStang
03-13-2005, 01:26 PM
yea I would leave the cobra Badge on the rims...like was said they are a SVT product. I still have the Cobra emblems on my Cobra R's but of course I switched to "232" emblems on the car...not misrepresenting and most people don't know what the hell it means and assume its a V8 because of the GT bumper and dual exhaust :thumpupn: