PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Everyone

Joe Friday
03-13-2005, 10:58 AM
I woke up this morning and my mustang was gone from our parking lot. If anyone happens to see a 00 Black GT in the louisville Kentucky, non lowered, 03' cobra rims, mach 1 stuff. W/ Louisville mustang Stickers on it Please PM me.

http://home.insightbb.com/~joe_friday/adrianstang123.jpg

-Thanx

ComputerGuy
03-13-2005, 11:07 AM
That sucks. Wish I could help.

stalkerbabe
03-13-2005, 11:11 AM
man im sorry! i hope your not joking did you report it stolen

coopdog21
03-13-2005, 11:11 AM
I woke up this morning and my mustang was gone from our parking lot. If anyone happens to see a 00 Black GT in the louisville Kentucky, non lowered, 03' cobra rims, mach 1 stuff. W/ Louisville mustang Stickers on it Please PM me.

http://home.insightbb.com/~joe_friday/DSCF0003.JPG

-Thanx
i know considering our history,but this is not sarcastic.your car looks like several i have seen on a regular basis ,and cincy is right up the road .is there anything distinctive besides the stickers.

J
03-13-2005, 11:20 AM
bad karma?

02BlueStang
03-13-2005, 11:21 AM
I would say the clear corners and DEF that front window tint on the top of the window....I have yet to see a mustang with that done, that would be something I would notice as being unique especially if the car looks exactly like that.....hope you get it back, I love your GT :(

Joe Friday
03-13-2005, 12:09 PM
We've had a break in the case:

Details:

http://home.insightbb.com/~joe_friday/DSCF0001.JPG

http://home.insightbb.com/~joe_friday/DSCF0002.JPG

http://home.insightbb.com/~joe_friday/DSCF0003.JPG

ComputerGuy
03-13-2005, 12:14 PM
I certainly hope you are not pulling our legs!! Peeps here have expressed a true concern over your predicament, and given your personality, you might want to be honest. Do you and Hmongstang hang together?

Joe Friday
03-13-2005, 12:16 PM
/\ refer to previous post :D

coopdog21
03-13-2005, 12:23 PM
/\ refer to previous post :D
i kinda figured you were pulling a hmong,but if you act like you do on here in real life ,its only a matter of time before you get whats coming to you.like j said bad karma :attention

Joe Friday
03-13-2005, 12:24 PM
oh blah it's not a huge lie, it's the announcement that i'm finally getting my parts installed, droped it off at a local performance shop last night :D Should be picking it up wensday :D

stalkerbabe
03-13-2005, 12:25 PM
okay if you think this is funny just stop here its bad enough that you would come on her with a bs story about how your car is missing but now your posting pics of stuff that either in your car or was in it!! so please show every on respect and just stop while your ahead

Joe Friday
03-13-2005, 12:26 PM
why don't you cry some more

coopdog21
03-13-2005, 12:28 PM
okay if you think this is funny just stop here its bad enough that you would come on her with a bs story about how your car is missing but now your posting pics of stuff that either in your car or was in it!! so please show every on respect and just stop while your ahead
j's a lucky man :lol:

coopdog21
03-13-2005, 12:29 PM
why don't you cry some more
:ban:

ComputerGuy
03-13-2005, 12:30 PM
I agree J's a very lucky man. As far as Joe, I withheld a post that would have said, "Looks like they got a V8"

Joe Friday
03-13-2005, 12:32 PM
"Looks like they got a V8"

????

stalkerbabe
03-13-2005, 12:33 PM
as soon as j gets here im sure thats whats going to happen!!! As far as the rest for our loyal gs members thanks for the continuing support that you give us every day im proud of j for putting up with a lot thats been going on since the begining so thanks you guys keep up the support!!

Joe Friday
03-13-2005, 12:34 PM

:nailbite:

stalkerbabe
03-13-2005, 12:36 PM
:nailbite:
please just leave! thanks

coopdog21
03-13-2005, 12:36 PM
as soon as j gets here im sure thats whats going to happen!!! As far as the rest for our loyal gs members thanks for the continuing support that you give us every day im proud of j for putting up with a lot thats been going on since the begining so thanks you guys keep up the support!!
your welcome.i will never let a few ruin a very good thing here :beerchug:

ComputerGuy
03-13-2005, 12:40 PM
your welcome.i will never let a few ruin a very good thing here :beerchug:

I agree. I get along with pretty much everyone here and in life too. Not that I have a life. Don't DISS the MISS!

stalkerbabe
03-13-2005, 12:42 PM
I agree. I get along with pretty much everyone here and in life too. Not that I have a life. Don't DISS the MISS!
We have some great members I just hope that the few that we have that want to be smart asses will grow up and just leave!

Joe Friday
03-13-2005, 12:42 PM
yeah, because posting up about having mods installed will ruim the board. I actually enjoy GS and giving helpful advice to members who have questions about the V8 mustang (as I am unfamiliar with the ways of the V6). It's not my fault that you can't take criticism on your car and get all butthurt over it, then continue to be butthurt instead of getting over it. This just in.. it's the internet... you take this way to seriously

stalkerbabe
03-13-2005, 12:44 PM
yeah, because posting up about having mods installed will ruim the board. I actually enjoy GS and giving helpful advice to members who have questions about the V8 mustang (as I am unfamiliar with the ways of the V6). It's not my fault that you can't take criticism on your car and get all butthurt over it, then continue to be butthurt instead of getting over it. This just in.. it's the internet... you take this way to seriously
I'm not gonna justify myself but all i have to say its rude to do that crap!

Joe Friday
03-13-2005, 12:49 PM
I'm not gonna justify myself

Good, if your offended I apoligize for hurting everyones internet feelings.

coopdog21
03-13-2005, 12:52 PM
if your speaking to me .i can certainly take criticism,im a 35 year old man,and there is nothing that you can say or do that will ever make me lose any sleep. its the way you go about things that rubs everyone wrong,and your right you are very slow when it comes to the v6 ,as the hp # are through the roof if done correctly,but thats why i came to this site ,because you have every type of stang here ,and for the most part everyone respects what people have done to there rides regardless of 4,6,or 8. you think you have a god complex just because you have 8 cylinders., you need to get over it ,not everyone else

J
03-13-2005, 01:00 PM
Joe are you out of highschool yet? or you in college?

Joe Friday
03-13-2005, 01:00 PM
if your speaking to me .i can certainly take criticism,im a 35 year old man,and there is nothing that you can say or do that will ever make me lose any sleep. its the way you go about things that rubs everyone wrong,and your right you are very slow when it comes to the v6 ,as the hp # are through the roof if done correctly,but thats why i came to this site ,because you have every type of stang here ,and for the most part everyone respects what people have done to there rides regardless of 4,6,or 8. you think you have a god complex just because you have 8 cylinders., you need to get over it ,not everyone else

Yeah you obviousley take criticism very well, Make sure you PM me your birthday so I can send you a box of kleenex becasue all I ever here is you crying about someones openion (if its negative of your car) or every one of my post. Just because I think your car is crap dosen't mean I don't like any v6 mustang. I happen to like computer guys V6 a great deal, as with any car there are things I don't like, but overall it's a nice car. Openions are like assholes, everyone's got one.

Joe Friday
03-13-2005, 01:02 PM
Joe are you out of highschool yet? or you in college?

Junior University of Louisville
Law Enforcement Major
Buisness Minor

coopdog21
03-13-2005, 01:04 PM
Yeah you obviousley take criticism very well, Make sure you PM me your birthday so I can send you a box of kleenex becasue all I ever here is you crying about someones openion (if its negative of your car) or every one of my post. Just because I think your car is crap dosen't mean I don't like any v6 mustang. I happen to like computer guys V6 a great deal, as with any car there are things I don't like, but overall it's a nice car. Openions are like assholes, everyone's got one.
i would certainly like to see those examples!!

ComputerGuy
03-13-2005, 01:04 PM
I'll give it to Joe. He does offer very good advice. Does he need to work on his social skills, well yeah, I would say so.

I say let's let this thread die, and thank goodness that his car was not stolen. I think we have a few things here to learn. Yes the internet is many times taked as face value by many. People take what is typed as gospel.

When we started on this experiment in 1982, I remember a guy called Dr. Jon Postal and when we were doing BBSes in the day, he said, "Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send"

J
03-13-2005, 01:15 PM
I think this would have been more appropriate for April 1st. I think he needs to work on his timing.

02BlueStang
03-13-2005, 01:37 PM
wow, I go to the arcade to play a few games and look what I missed :(

first off, glad your car was not stolen Joe and glad to see its at the shop getting some new parts put on it, hopefully you'll like the new gears and headers that are going on...

second, I agree with J, poor timing but I can see you were just trying to have some fun and like you said, it is the internet and my life doesnt end if your car gets stolen or the mechanic working on it takes it out for a test drive and drives it off a bridge.....

third, what year are you in college and studying criminal justice, I only bring this up because I as well am studying criminal justice and will go into the force in 2 yrs after getting my 4 yr then hopefully into the state crime lab for forensic science so hope all works out there....

and final thing...its "opinion" not "openion", just so you don't write that on a college paper ;)

Glad the ride is ok, hope the installs go well, I would think that a college student would carry themselves a little better than making fun of people and criticising them on the internet especially someone who is studying criminal justice....:beerchug:

Fastest302
03-13-2005, 05:36 PM
thats good your ride wasnt stolen.

_eazy_
03-13-2005, 06:32 PM
/eDrama

:lol:

NoSlo5.0
03-13-2005, 08:02 PM
WTF? You're a V8 Mod and you don't even install your own shit?

No wonder there's no Tech in those forums... :lol:

Joe Friday
03-14-2005, 02:24 AM
yeah, okay?