PDA

View Full Version : Caught

ComputerGuy
03-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Brian Nickols was arrested today THANK GOD. May he FRY IN HELL. To kill so many innocent people

Fastest302
03-12-2005, 03:43 PM
Brian Nickols was arrested today THANK GOD. May he FRY IN HELL. To kill so many innocent people
:j: :j: :j:

Jim03svt
03-12-2005, 09:52 PM

The whole thing made no sence.. Senceless killings and senceless actions. He kills a judge, a court reporter, a sheriff's deputy, a customs agent, and then gives up without a fight. I thought for sure he'd go out in a blaze..
He knew he was going to lose his re-trial for rape, and he might've known that rapist's are looked down upon by the prison population. Maybe he wanted to be able to say "I killed a judge" when they asked him what he was in for.. (the sick, twisted crimminal mind) Who knows!
Georgia has the death penalty, so I'm sure he WILL go out in a blaze!

Roush2960
03-13-2005, 01:22 PM
He will be a spark.

./M@

02BlueStang
03-13-2005, 01:52 PM
I don't see the point in giving him a trial even....just take him out back and put one in his head....saves taxpayers money and all the BS about him trying to say he wasnt "sane" at the time.....

This should be an open and shut case, and with the federal charges against him, Id put my car on him getting the death penalty

My Cobra
03-13-2005, 03:33 PM
It woudl suck to be the next judge that he has to see.

02BlueStang
03-13-2005, 03:41 PM
It woudl suck to be the next judge that he has to see.

I'm sure they will have plenty of officers in the court not to mention he will be fully restrained and chained to the floor most likely.....The chance of him getting loose again is the same as him flying on a magical pig to Mars without an oxygen tank

bring on the death penalty :w00t: :dance: :woohoo: