PDA

View Full Version : Never Posted, Blinkstang

Blinkstang
03-11-2005, 04:21 PM
Hey, my names Edgar. I've had my car up on the site since February, but never posted in the forum, always reading them though, haha. So I thought I'd make my first post and start participating in the various convo's.

I had a black 1996 Ford Mustang GT (page 2 of my site), but sold it last fall. I then went ahead and purchased a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a complete sound system (amp, subs, ps2, monitors) and a pretty nice set of rims. I got it for a great deal off of ebay, kept it for the winter, then sold the rims and parts of the system. I then posted it on ebay and sold the truck in January, and made money off the deal after selling the parts and truck.

So thats how I was able to buy my current silver 2002 Ford Mustang GT, in February. Im buying small parts here and there, can't wait for summer! Im in school now (U of I, Champaign-Urbana), but I'm from Chicago. Thanks for taking a look at my post, love the site! I'll start posting from here out... :gso:

VonStrom
03-11-2005, 04:54 PM
welcome glad to have you here

Fastest302
03-11-2005, 04:55 PM
Great Post to start off with

ComputerGuy
03-11-2005, 05:02 PM
Welcome to the boards

J
03-11-2005, 05:33 PM
Welcome bro! Chi-Town Love!

What part you from?

Blinkstang
03-11-2005, 08:22 PM
Welcome bro! Chi-Town Love!

What part you from?
North West Side. I live right up near Norridge and Skokie. Not sure if you've heard of the HIP mall, but 5 minutes from there. I use to live in Lincoln Park, right off Ashland and Belmont. I live off of Austin and Montrose now. Where do you live near J?

I also visited your clubs site, The Beginning. Looks awesome! Was interested in joining. What do I have to do, and when are you guys going to start meeting up again?

Thanks!

J
03-11-2005, 09:53 PM
North West Side. I live right up near Norridge and Skokie. Not sure if you've heard of the HIP mall, but 5 minutes from there. I use to live in Lincoln Park, right off Ashland and Belmont. I live off of Austin and Montrose now. Where do you live near J?

I also visited your clubs site, The Beginning. Looks awesome! Was interested in joining. What do I have to do, and when are you guys going to start meeting up again?

Thanks!
Im from Downers Grove.

Not really sure whats going on with the club right now... lotta changes need to be done with the management and such.

Ill keep you posted.

My Cobra
03-13-2005, 03:34 PM
Nice to meet ya if ya need anythign let us know

ComputerGuy
03-13-2005, 04:19 PM
Im from Downers Grove.

Not really sure whats going on with the club right now... lotta changes need to be done with the management and such.

Ill keep you posted.

Clubs site. Hmm. Please do tell J. I wish we had decent clubs here in Alabama.