PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch Laguna Beach?

J
11-16-2004, 09:28 PM
LOL... off to watch it with my girl... then...... well use yer imagination... be back in a whileeeeeeeeeeeeee...

:secks:

Stang Gurl
11-16-2004, 09:30 PM
LOL... off to watch it with my girl... then...... well use yer imagination... be back in a whileeeeeeeeeeeeee...

:secks:
LMFAO!!! :lol: LC rules! :devil: git er dun! :naughty:

Domin8stang
11-16-2004, 09:43 PM
god i hate that show. nothing but a bunch of whiny rich kids with too much time on their hands and too much drama

:looney:

Stang Gurl
11-16-2004, 10:03 PM
god i hate that show. nothing but a bunch of whiny rich kids with too much time on their hands and too much drama

:looney:
lol... the only one I can stand is LC... she seems sweet... LO needs to end herself... she is flakey as shit... Sometimes the show does make me want to lose my cookies... It must be terrible for them to have so much money and nothing more to worry about than, like, omg, what college are we going to and, like, omg, are all my friends getting into the same college so we can, like, party on our parents money somemore, just in a different state. ugh! It must be rough to be gorgeous and loaded. *insert vomit smiley here*

Stang Gurl
11-16-2004, 10:04 PM
Oh and... Viva La Bam rules!!!!!!!! :devil:

Domin8stang
11-16-2004, 10:16 PM
Oh and... Viva La Bam rules!!!!!!!! :devil:
hell yes!

Hockeyb0y3
11-17-2004, 02:33 AM
worst show ever.

PonyTrader
11-17-2004, 08:41 AM
I'm not gonna hide it but yea i think i've seen every show...my girl loves it and makes me watch that shit. That show is so fake...girls are retarded and dont know how to act infront of a camera.