PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here : From Maryland

QT in a Stang
11-16-2004, 08:19 PM
I would like to thank who ever sent me the email for doing so,, this site is coming along well. I have been in an out of the "Car seen with my old car" and now i have the stang I used to own a pretty awesome tricked out Cougar, Yea it was purple, kitted, fenders, encloser,etc etc etc etc, well long story short i got tired of making payments on a car i would not drive. I then traded it in for this 02 Stang that i know own. I bought it used from the dealer i traded my cougar in at. And to make a long sotry short i now own the stang.
I am a 20year old college student-majoring in early childhood education. I currently work for Celebree child care centers, i have been working in centers for about a year and 7 months. I now take care of 20-22 three year olds. Like i said i am a poor college student, but still paying the bills, so therefor i still live at home.
My stang is still pretty stock. I couldn't quit "cold turkey" and not customize the stang a little. I am currently still in a cougar club that meets up every now and then. If there are "CHAPTERS" that are broken into states i would love to help out on the maryland chapter.
Thanks again and i look forward to hearing back from all of you!
Jess :p :horse:

jbarr668
11-16-2004, 08:20 PM
Welcome to the site. Wheres the pics?

stalkerbabe
11-16-2004, 08:43 PM
I would like to thank who ever sent me the email for doing so,, this site is coming along well. I have been in an out of the "Car seen with my old car" and now i have the stang I used to own a pretty awesome tricked out Cougar, Yea it was purple, kitted, fenders, encloser,etc etc etc etc, well long story short i got tired of making payments on a car i would not drive. I then traded it in for this 02 Stang that i know own. I bought it used from the dealer i traded my cougar in at. And to make a long sotry short i now own the stang.
I am a 20year old college student-majoring in early childhood education. I currently work for Celebree child care centers, i have been working in centers for about a year and 7 months. I now take care of 20-22 three year olds. Like i said i am a poor college student, but still paying the bills, so therefor i still live at home.
My stang is still pretty stock. I couldn't quit "cold turkey" and not customize the stang a little. I am currently still in a cougar club that meets up every now and then. If there are "CHAPTERS" that are broken into states i would love to help out on the maryland chapter.
Thanks again and i look forward to hearing back from all of you!
Jess :p :horse:
first off i would like to say thanks for coming and registering for the site.. second i want to say how awesome it is to have another girl on the site although i dont have a stang my boyfriend the owner of the page does sooo thanks for signing up happy posting!!

Stang Gurl
11-16-2004, 09:28 PM
Welcome to the site! You will like it here. Everyone is very nice and the site has some kick ass features... be sure to make a website so everyone can rate your ride. :gso:

Stang Gurl
11-16-2004, 09:35 PM
second i want to say how awesome it is to have another girl on the site
That hurts stalkerbabe :( lol..... stang gurl= :girl:
At least the girls on this site dont get flamed and disrespected like on other sites... this is a good site to be a chick... :thumbup:

Domin8stang
11-16-2004, 09:55 PM
yah we loves teh wom3n! :naughty: :woohoo: