PDA

View Full Version : New to site, new to Mustangs (sort of)

EddieGT
11-16-2004, 06:09 PM
I just joined the site, and I've owned a 2000 GT Convertible (5 speed, Silver with Black Top and leather interiors) for about 3 weeks now. I love it. It's mine and my fiancee's baby.

She had a 2000 V6 Coupe (white) for about a year and a half before we got the vert. She then gave it to her mom who needed a car.

I also have a Subaru SVX LS-L (AWD), and have owned quite a few other Japanese sports cars... (except any Hondas)...

There's just something about the V8 tho... Can't be matched by 1.8L high revving or 2.0L Turbocharged engines... :devil:

Oh yea, I'm from the Bellevue/Redmond, Washington area (near Seattle). :)

J
11-16-2004, 07:09 PM
I just joined the site, and I've owned a 2000 GT Convertible (5 speed, Silver with Black Top and leather interiors) for about 3 weeks now. I love it. It's mine and my fiancee's baby.

She had a 2000 V6 Coupe (white) for about a year and a half before we got the vert. She then gave it to her mom who needed a car.

I also have a Subaru SVX LS-L (AWD), and have owned quite a few other Japanese sports cars... (except any Hondas)...

There's just something about the V8 tho... Can't be matched by 1.8L high revving or 2.0L Turbocharged engines... :devil:

Oh yea, I'm from the Bellevue/Redmond, Washington area (near Seattle). :)
Nice to have ya bro... did you try creating a website? :gso:

jbarr668
11-16-2004, 07:29 PM
Welcome!

EddieGT
11-17-2004, 09:54 AM
Nice to have ya bro... did you try creating a website? :gso:

Thanks! Not yet, will as soon as I take some pics (she needs a bath).

Roushbabe
11-17-2004, 04:42 PM
Welcome!! Can't wait to see pics of your ride