PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR BLOW-BY GIRLS

Blow-By Racing
03-09-2005, 11:23 AM
We here at Blow-By Racing are looking for a few girls in the Atlanta area that are fresh to the modeling field that are looking for some free publicity. We are going to be attending Fun Ford Wekend in Atlanta, Ga. and need a few girls to help out. In return we are promising you a ton of free publicity and magizine shoots. We were approched this weekend in Orlando, Fl FFW by Muscle Mustang & Fast Ford, FFW Tire Tracks as well as a few other Internet Web Hosted Magizines that want to do articles on Blow-By Racing, there cars and of course the Blow-By Girls. Also, one of our lucky Blow-By Girls wil be chosen for an individual photo shoot that could possibly make it onto the cover of one of the worlds LARGEST MUSTANG MAGIZINES.

Also, we are looking for 12 NEW models for our 2006 Mustang Calendar. Girls from all over America are welcome to send in there portfolio to Blow-By Racing.

you can send pictures, descriptions and FULL portfolios 2 ways.

1:

Blow-By Racing

131 NW 13th Street

Suite 39

Boca Raton, Fl. 33432

Attn: Blow-By Girl Commitee

2:

BlowByRaceing@aol.com

Attn: Blow-By Girl Commitee

Please feel free to contact Liz, Chris, Jillian or John at Blow-By Racing

561-417-5555 with any questions you might have.

J
03-09-2005, 11:31 AM
You ever gonna post pics of the gs stickers on your car?

Blow-By Racing
03-09-2005, 01:11 PM
yes, as soon as the '05 gets back. can't put them on if i have no car to put them on. LOL

I mean if you want, we can put it on the renegade car, but that car won't be seen until late april. the '05 will be making it's debut April 1st in Louisiana for Fun Ford Weekend.

but yes, the stickers will be on ASAP

MysticCobraGirl
03-09-2005, 01:47 PM
damn, I just saw you guys in Orlando, Florida too!!!

Blow-By Racing
03-09-2005, 02:07 PM
damn, I just saw you guys in Orlando, Florida too!!!
and you didn't say hello?

MysticCobraGirl
03-09-2005, 02:21 PM
actually, I did stop by your booth and chatted for a second! I never mentioned who I was! The group I was with was infatuated with the old stang!!! The Roush is a nice car as well!

We were looking and getting ideas for my Cobra!

I was there on Saturday... I stopped by the booth before David Hence got in the accident!

stalkerbabe
03-09-2005, 02:43 PM
are you guys coming to cordova?

Blow-By Racing
03-11-2005, 10:32 AM
actually, I did stop by your booth and chatted for a second! I never mentioned who I was! The group I was with was infatuated with the old stang!!! The Roush is a nice car as well!

We were looking and getting ideas for my Cobra!

I was there on Saturday... I stopped by the booth before David Hence got in the accident!

ohhhhhh... you should have introduced yourself.

and I think we are going to be in Cordova, at least to race, not sure about a vendors booth.

J
03-11-2005, 11:01 AM
ohhhhhh... you should have introduced yourself.

and I think we are going to be in Cordova, at least to race, not sure about a vendors booth.
Get a Booth, Ill work it!

PhaQGM
03-11-2005, 11:31 AM
Get a Booth, Ill work it!

I think they're looking for female models...

stalkerbabe
03-11-2005, 11:36 AM
I think they're looking for female models...
Ill be there lol!