PDA

View Full Version : '00 Mustang - 5 speed, Torch Red, V6 For Sale

dtdebuty
11-16-2004, 05:05 PM
'00 Mustang - 5 speed, Torch Red, V6, Original Ford fog lights added, GT Spoiler, Hoodscoop, '17 ROUSH Wheels w/new ZR tires, Sony CD player w/7 display colors & ditachable face, white face gauges (can be removed). I have also added a black sticker infront of the hoodscoop that looks great but can also be removed. You will see that the minor upgrades that this car has are not too extreme and have still maintanined a Mustang original look. This car has 62K and is flawless with no scratches or dents and has been garage kept. It also has some powertrain warranty left on it. You will always get compliments with the looks of this car. I am asking $9,000 obo. I must sell this car very soon so dont hesitate to make an offer. I will email pictures.

Roushbabe
11-16-2004, 05:20 PM
Wouldn't hurt to post some pictures up on this thread. :)

dtdebuty
11-16-2004, 05:50 PM
Well, dont know how to post pictures but here is a web site where you will see a picture. Note that The car is for sale at 8,500 and not 10,500

http://home.comcast.net/~davidtdebuty/mustang.html

dtdebuty
11-20-2004, 04:43 PM
Any Offers. Ill let the price drop to $8,500. I can promise you that you will not find a cleaner '00 model out there.

01GTType
11-20-2004, 05:54 PM
Any Offers. Ill let the price drop too $8,500. I can promise you that you will not find a cleaner '00 model out there.

Heres a '99 V6 thats cleaner than yours... never say yours is the cleanest..

http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select41/vicscd20.jpg

dtdebuty
11-20-2004, 06:04 PM
Allrighty then. LOL Well thats your opinion of which you are intitled to. My opinion is that it is too much and I would be embarished to drive in it unless if I was like 16 or so.

But for your info when I say clean I mean no dents, scratches, etc. not a car that has all these mods that looks like its ready to take off to the moon. :rofl:

Thanks for noticing though.

01GTType
11-20-2004, 06:34 PM
But for your info when I say clean I mean no dents, scratches, etc. not a car that has all these mods that looks like its ready to take off to the moon. :rofl:

Thanks for noticing though.

Looks to me that your car has been keyed!!
:dupe: :dupe:

http://www.forumsigs.com/users/coroner1413/DSCN0041.JPG

dtdebuty
11-20-2004, 06:41 PM
Looks to me that someone needs to get a life. You must be very bored and lonely to go through the trouble on a Sat. night and edit my picture. I feel for ya is all I can say.

By the way, dude, I just saw that you are 32 years old. What is wrong with you to be acting in the manner that you are!?!

01GTType
11-20-2004, 07:02 PM
LMAO, just cause MW kicked you off doesn't mean you should be able to go to other sites and try to sell your piece of crap car that no one wants. I read everything off MW and I agree with them about you and your car! So why don't you just get a life and stop jumping forum to forum and stop watching what I'm writing about your crappy azz red car.. Thanks for listening and have a great day.

dtdebuty
11-20-2004, 07:11 PM
LMAO, just cause MW kicked you off doesn't mean you should be able to go to other sites and try to sell your piece of crap car that no one wants. I read everything off MW and I agree with them about you and your car! So why don't you just get a life and stop jumping forum to forum and stop watching what I'm writing about your crappy azz red car.. Thanks for listening and have a great day.

:rofl: WOOOO, get a little offended? Well, I dont know what your talking about because I have a classified at MW as well. I have nothing else to say to you. I am trying to sale a car and dont have time or the energy for people like you.

01GTType
11-20-2004, 07:12 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by V6 SteveStang 99
[B]I hope you understand that you are the idiot here. EVERYONE one MW has basically told you are a moron, but all you can do is "LOL @ YOU" Face it man, you don't know sh!t.

You forgot to mention that you put GT badges on this V6.

Maybe thats why he's selling it for so much :whoknows:

C'mon man, post up that picture that shows the fugly rear end with one single exhaust under the bumper like a fart cannon and the GT logos on the V6...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dtdebuty
11-20-2004, 07:20 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by V6 SteveStang 99
[B]I hope you understand that you are the idiot here. EVERYONE one MW has basically told you are a moron, but all you can do is "LOL @ YOU" Face it man, you don't know sh!t.

You forgot to mention that you put GT badges on this V6.

Maybe thats why he's selling it for so much :whoknows:

C'mon man, post up that picture that shows the fugly rear end with one single exhaust under the bumper like a fart cannon and the GT logos on the V6...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You my friend need to really get a life. If you hate the car so much why do you keep on coming back? Are you that bored or is it that you want to see a picture of it so bad? :drool: