PDA

View Full Version : please help with login

amyinastang
03-02-2005, 07:53 PM
I am having trouble logging in tho the homepage for some reason. I got logged in for the forum but when I go to anything else iy says redirecting and it does that over and over again. What's up with that !!!!

Can anyone help :nailbite:

J
03-02-2005, 07:56 PM
I am having trouble logging in tho the homepage for some reason. I got logged in for the forum but when I go to anything else iy says redirecting and it does that over and over again. What's up with that !!!!

Can anyone help :nailbite:
Keep clicking on LOGOUT... or try deleting your cookies.

amyinastang
03-02-2005, 08:13 PM
I am logged out

J
03-02-2005, 08:20 PM
I know you are logged out.. sometimes you have to click logout 3 or 4 times. Did you try clearing your cookies?

EddieGT
03-02-2005, 08:41 PM
Amy, try adding http://*.gotstang.com (yes, star dot gotstang dot com) to your Trusted Sites (if using IE). Go to Tools\Internet Options\Security\Trusted Sites to add it.

Also, make sure your trusted sites zone has flexible security settings. Reset it to Medium or Low, or even better, change anything that says Disabled to Prompt so you'll at least have a choice.

After those settings, clear your cache and cookies.. Tools\Internet Options\General\Delete Cookies...Delete Files (they're buttons).

Let us know if that clears the problems up for you...