PDA

View Full Version : Checkin in

Novidlx
03-01-2005, 11:26 AM
What's up all? Another newbie checkin in from northeast PA, soon to be re-locating to south FL. Let me tell you i can't wait. Also another Fox for the boards. Having trouble loading pics, where do they end up? Appreciate your help.

Doug

J
03-01-2005, 01:29 PM
What's up all? Another newbie checkin in from northeast PA, soon to be re-locating to south FL. Let me tell you i can't wait. Also another Fox for the boards. Having trouble loading pics, where do they end up? Appreciate your help.

Doug
Do you have AIM? Id be more then happy to help you out!

EddieGT
03-01-2005, 01:41 PM
Welcome aboard! The following is a little old but should still apply... :)

[HOW TO UPLOAD FILES TO YOUR GOT STANG? ACCOUNT]

Got Stang? allows you to upload up to 1 MB worth of files content. This can come in handy if you'd like to post images on message threads. The upload section will also allow you to manage categories to easily catalog your file library, and has built-in tools to quickly generate links to your files to include in message threads.

1. Make sure you're logged in (use the LOGIN toolbar link from the gotstang.com home page).

2. Beneath the toolbar links you'll have 3 sections: Extras, Preview, Manage. Click 'Upload Files' in the Manage section.

3. Under the "My Files" section, select a category from the pull-down menu, or click 'create' above to add new ones.

4. Type the path and filename of the file you wish to upload (or use Browse) and click the Upload button.

Once uploaded, you will see your file(s) listed with the following links/functions to the right:

> Make Forums Link: Generates a link using IMG tags for posting in message threads.
> Make 'My Website' Link: Generates a link using OIMG tags for displaying on your Got Stang? website.
> Make Web Link: Generates a standard HTML 'img src' link to include on your own site hosted outside of Got Stang?

You may also manage your files by moving them to different categories (select category and click MOVE FILES) or deleting them (select file(s) and click DELETE FILES).

Fastest302
03-01-2005, 03:44 PM
Welcome

stalkerbabe
03-01-2005, 03:46 PM
Welcome to the site! Have fun and keep it clean!