PDA

View Full Version : Did everyone die yesterday?

J
02-25-2005, 07:41 AM
Was damn dead yesterday... everyone musta been slackin in the beginning of the week.. had to make up for it.. hahaha

mysteed
02-25-2005, 07:58 AM
but we're all busy busy people...give us a break lol

stalkerbabe
02-25-2005, 07:58 AM
uh huh

HerNastyNotch
02-25-2005, 08:16 AM
Well... my boss decided to shove the VPs brother-in-law not once but twice yesterday in the office... so I was kinda stuck in the middle of a huge freakin mess since I witnessed the attack.

CODY2003
02-25-2005, 08:18 AM
I was here. :thumpupn:
but then again I was sick, and really don't have anywhere to go on wednesdays anyway. :goodbye:

stalkerbabe
02-25-2005, 08:38 AM
Well... my boss decided to shove the VPs brother-in-law not once but twice yesterday in the office... so I was kinda stuck in the middle of a huge freakin mess since I witnessed the attack.
wtf... your boss hit the vice presidents brother

HerNastyNotch
02-25-2005, 08:39 AM
wtf... your boss hit the vice presidents brother
TWICE!

stalkerbabe
02-25-2005, 08:40 AM
TWICE!
no way why

HerNastyNotch
02-25-2005, 08:42 AM
no way whybecuz the VPs brother asked to have a new employee set up with a computer, phone, email, etc... my boss is the director of IT and he thought the VPs brother was demanding... so he physically attacked him. Scared the livin crap outta me.

stalkerbabe
02-25-2005, 08:43 AM
becuz the VPs brother asked to have a new employee set up with a computer, phone, email, etc... my boss is the director of IT and he thought the VPs brother was demanding... so he physically attacked him. Scared the livin crap outta me.
omg! where do you work?

HerNastyNotch
02-25-2005, 08:44 AM
And after the first strike, the VPs brother told him to never touch him again and thats when my boss went at him the second time and told him that he would do wtf he wanted in his own office. Freakin bastard.

stalkerbabe
02-25-2005, 08:45 AM
thats terrible

HerNastyNotch
02-25-2005, 08:45 AM
I work for a non-profit medical organization.

stalkerbabe
02-25-2005, 08:46 AM
thats gotta be nuts!

HerNastyNotch
02-25-2005, 08:48 AM
Yesterday was unreal. I was pretty shaken up so the director of the organization sent me home and told me to come back on Monday and that this would be "resolved" by then. I can't go back there knowing my boss can do that... and if he is there on Monday then I can't work there anymore knowing that my boss can do that and get away with it.

CODY2003
02-25-2005, 09:14 AM
You guys should press charges. Get his ass out of there. You are a witness.

HerNastyNotch
02-25-2005, 09:19 AM
I know a formal complaint was filed with HR. I was interviewed by the director of the organization and the VP of Human Resources and I validated the VPs brother's statements on the complaint and then they sent me home to calm down... but I wasn't even the only witness, our DB admin saw the whole thing as well. I dunno if charges are being filed externally...

04Saleen
02-25-2005, 09:28 AM
Yesterday was unreal. I was pretty shaken up so the director of the organization sent me home and told me to come back on Monday and that this would be "resolved" by then. I can't go back there knowing my boss can do that... and if he is there on Monday then I can't work there anymore knowing that my boss can do that and get away with it.
Now, if I were you, I would milk this for a nice free weeks vacation. Tell them that you are too shakin' up to head back into work. You are traumatized by witnessing your boss physically assault someone in the office and you need time to yourself to recover. Oh, yeah, milk it real good.

HerNastyNotch
02-25-2005, 09:33 AM
Now, if I were you, I would milk this for a nice free weeks vacation. Tell them that you are too shakin' up to head back into work. You are traumatized by witnessing your boss physically assault someone in the office and you need time to yourself to recover. Oh, yeah, milk it real good.:thumpupn: I would love to do that... :beerchug:

But regardless of what has happened, I still have a project to finish by next Friday's deadline and I have obligations to the other employees that have worked over the last year with me to finish this project.

So, I am working from home today and will work next week... but I am heading to the spa this weekend to relax. I deserve it.

CODY2003
02-25-2005, 09:34 AM
I think that her getting a couple mill in the settlement fees would be better. :thumpupn:
Cause you know that you are really emotionally destressed and need serious psycological help to recover. :goodbye:
And then there is your child to think about. :nailbite:

04Saleen
02-25-2005, 09:37 AM
I think that her getting a couple mill in the settlement fees would be better. :thumpupn:
Cause you know that you are really emotionally destressed and need serious psycological help to recover. :goodbye:
And then there is your child to think about. :nailbite:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :j: :j: :j:

HerNastyNotch
02-25-2005, 09:41 AM
You guyz are filling my head with ideas! LOL http://www.wendyzak.com/smile/24.gif

http://www.wendyzak.com/smile/050103think_prv.gif

CODY2003
02-25-2005, 09:44 AM
You guyz are filling my head with ideas! LOL http://www.wendyzak.com/smile/24.gif

http://www.wendyzak.com/smile/050103think_prv.gif
See......this tragidy has caused you to have trouble with your thoughts. you deserve reparations. :thumpupn:

My Cobra
02-25-2005, 05:12 PM
I think that i woudl be scared too. But i would milk it all the way to the bank. And if the boss dude comes next to me i would hide under my desk as a joke ha ha ha ha

MysticCobraGirl
02-26-2005, 08:29 AM
:thumpupn: but I am heading to the spa this weekend to relax. I deserve it.

What spa are you hitting up? God I need to make an appoitment and go! Let me know how it goes!!!

Missed ya Friday night although you did not miss much!!!

See ya soon!

HerNastyNotch
02-26-2005, 08:33 AM
Late Friday afternoon I was trying to find out what happened and I told the VP I would not come in next week if my boss was still there. Well, I got a very cryptic message relayed to me late yesterday afternoon.
"Everything is OK"
"Please come in on Monday"
"You will not have to come in contact with your boss"
"The VP will talk to you Monday morning"
What the hell does that mean? Did they fire him? Did they tell him to take a week off? Did they just move his freakin office? AARRRGGGHHHH!!!

Oh, and Brandie... when I say the spa, I didn't mean like a Day Spa... I meant my spa... my jacuzzi. I don't get to go in there very often since I am pregnant, but I had John turn down the heat down to about 93 or 94 and it isn't too warm to get in then. I had my pedicure done yesterday.

And yeah, except for the Honda getting into the Wendy's parking lot the hard way, I knew I wouldn't miss much on a wet and rainy night... Think I had a better night at home... :naughty:

HerNastyNotch
02-28-2005, 10:03 AM
Just an FYI for those of you needing closure on this saga... My boss was fired this morning. They asked me if I wanted to be there when he cleared out his office, I said no, so they let me leave. They just let me know that he was gone. Sure enough... his office is now empty.

Jim03svt
03-01-2005, 12:37 PM
Was damn dead yesterday... everyone musta been slackin in the beginning of the week.. had to make up for it.. hahaha

When I joined 'got stang' I had just begun two weeks off from work, so I was here all day and night.. Last Monday, the 21st, I went back to the salt mines! NOW, I'm THERE all day and night! It's not fair!!! :ranting:

At least I've got my new 'Got Stang?' decals to remind me of the old place!!! :thumbup: