PDA

View Full Version : Vortech S-Trim

TrevX
02-15-2005, 11:40 PM
Vortech S-trim for a 2004 GT, have everything you need to make it work on your 04 GT. I'm selling it because I'm building my motor N/A and decided not to go S/C motor at this time because I cannot afford a motor to explode on me...and no money to get it forged at this time. Would like around $2,800 shipped for the whole kit if possible, kit cost 3,500 new. (Paypal only).

1. Polished Vortech S-Trim headunit ( includes all brackets and piping)

2.) AFM Powerpipe.

3.) 42# Injectors.

4.) Pro M 80mm with Filter.

5.) Walbro 255lph Intake Pump.

Let me know if you are interested, trevx@hotmail.com

My Cobra
02-16-2005, 08:15 AM
Looks like a great deal. I need something for a 4 valve

firemedic
02-22-2005, 07:11 PM
I caution anyone looking to buy off Trevor Case, aka TREVX, aka MYFAST2004GT.

This "Full kit with ALL wiring" is nowhere near that. As you all know a complete kit includes fuel rail adaptor, WOT switch and nozzle adaptor. Not according to Trev, and this is "basically new" claiming to buy it new. But not with those parts.

He stated he would ship it to me UPS for around 50 bucks.

Decided he would ship it USPS for cheaper and did a real bad packaging job so some parts are now missing (brackets, RPM window switch, wiring etc). He insured it but it isn't his problem, he says the Post Office won't help.

Check out his latest adds. He has a RPM window switch for sale and a CAI w/ nitrous bung in it?.

Anyway I have given him several occasions to come clean but to no avail. He doesn't want to help.

With Trevor Case it is buyer beware. So beware.

TTT for you Trev

sisky wolf
02-24-2005, 11:19 AM
HAVE A VORTECH S TRIM WITH AFTCLR AND 255 WALBRO IN TANK AND BOSCH 300 IN LINE INCUL ALL PLUMBING ,RADIATOR, WATER BOX, WATER PUMP, ETC... PRESENTLY PUMPING 16 LBS. BOOST THRU ANDERSON PWR. PIPE. IAM GOING TO PRO CHARGER WITH AIR TO AIR. FOR DOHC COBRA.

ASKING $3500 FOR ALL...LIVE IN CENTRAL CA.

Jetlag
03-05-2005, 04:40 AM
I caution anyone looking to buy off Trevor Case, aka TREVX, aka MYFAST2004GT.

This "Full kit with ALL wiring" is nowhere near that. As you all know a complete kit includes fuel rail adaptor, WOT switch and nozzle adaptor. Not according to Trev, and this is "basically new" claiming to buy it new. But not with those parts.

He stated he would ship it to me UPS for around 50 bucks.

Decided he would ship it USPS for cheaper and did a real bad packaging job so some parts are now missing (brackets, RPM window switch, wiring etc). He insured it but it isn't his problem, he says the Post Office won't help.

Check out his latest adds. He has a RPM window switch for sale and a CAI w/ nitrous bung in it?.

Anyway I have given him several occasions to come clean but to no avail. He doesn't want to help.

With Trevor Case it is buyer beware. So beware.

TTT for you Trev

Not to be a dickhead, but he is selling a supercharger kit, not a nitrous kit...

Joe Friday
03-05-2005, 05:50 AM
no to be a dickhead, well okay I am... but anways I think he was just trying to help people out. With all the scams that are going on with car parts on the internet, I for one appriciate someone letting the members know that some times he isn't completley honest.

firemedic
03-05-2005, 11:05 PM
Yes, you are being a bit of a head, no personal attack ment- I have posted this message everywhere TrevX is selling. He has ripped off many, many people. Here, Mustangworld, Modularford, Stangnet, corral, aw it keeps going.

Many people had grief. Just got another PM that he ripped someone off for the powerpipe he has listed here.

Ban this clown already.

PS Thanks Joe Friday, that is my goal- to make sure no one else gets burned.

EZMachN
03-06-2005, 03:00 AM
Not to be a dickhead, but he is selling a supercharger kit, not a nitrous kit...

Who in hell would send a guy $3500 when your going to get ripped off? Send it my way if you wanna give money away

As for a fact. TrevX tried selling me this exact same kit AFTER firemedic already received it. I was going to send him money for the n20 kit but luckily Firemedic posted how he got scammed the day I a/b went got the money. I'm VERY thankful he posted, so I've found another kit for sale. I just thank firemedic for taking the time and posting around to stop this from happening.

I even sent TrevX e-mail after firemedic posted to ask him if he still had it. He said yes, I asked if I could come pick it up since he lived in Texas, and told him I also do (we only talked over e-mail). I told him I also lived in Texas and not far away. He never replied again to me and I sent him few more and no reply

My Cobra
03-06-2005, 05:54 PM
thanks for keeping a watchfull eye out on the members of GS.

firemedic
03-08-2005, 02:30 AM
Just an update to this dumb ass trevor kid.

He almost got his but whooped by some big Texas boys after he was caught ripping off several people over the same Ipod, sold it over and over.

He got banned from Modford last week and MW last night.

A few of us have called his parents and sent copies of his BS nasty E-mails to them.

This kid is OWNED. >owned<

Hey Trev, this is probably the only place you can still hang since your IP is marked. See what happens when you mess with good honest folk.

Thank goodness EZMachN got the word in time.

Aerosi665
03-09-2005, 12:26 AM
Little bitch, you're lucky they didnt kick the shit outta you when they found out it was a scam, you're lucky I didnt buy from you man, I would've.

firemedic
03-10-2005, 11:02 AM
TTT keeping the word alive.

Admins, I would think that since he has been confirmed as scamming at least 4 people, if not more, that his con artist arse be banned from this site like the many others.

The honest people here should not have to worry anymore about this clown.

:ban:

J
03-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Done.