PDA

View Full Version : Need some help... deciphering language...

J
02-14-2005, 01:08 PM
What does "He Be Clowning" mean?

Thanks.

Laguna Seca R
02-14-2005, 01:13 PM
Ummmmm... either the person is joking around. Or the person is "acting a fool" and being a jackass. Not sure if these are correct but that's been my experience in the past...

EddieGT
02-14-2005, 01:18 PM
Why don't you just Gizoogle it?

http://www.gizoogle.com

J
02-14-2005, 01:18 PM
Well this lady I work with asked me if I saw the new mustangs at the car show... I guess she had gone there too. She said she was telling one of her friends that a co-worker of hers(me) had a mustang and when he sees these I bet "He be clowning".

Laguna Seca R
02-14-2005, 01:22 PM
Well this lady I work with asked me if I saw the new mustangs at the car show... I guess she had gone there too. She said she was telling one of her friends that a co-worker of hers(me) had a mustang and when he sees these I bet "He be clowning".

She means you start drooling and wetting yourself over a sweet looking mustang... and she's probably right. And that phrase would apply to 99% of the members on GS...
:beerchug:

CODY2003
02-14-2005, 01:25 PM
She means you start drooling and wetting yourself over a sweet looking mustang... and she's probably right. And that phrase would apply to 99% of the members on GS...
:beerchug:
I guess that I'm in that one percent then. I would rather look for good ideas to steal from nice cars, than drool over them. :thumpupn:

EddieGT
02-14-2005, 01:26 PM
I guess that I'm in that one percent then. I would rather look for good ideas to steal from nice cars, than drool over them. :thumpupn:

I'm in it too... I like the new Mustang, but it sort of grew out of me now that I've seen it on the road a lot...

Now if the new Cobra looks like the photoshops circling around... Then I'll be... :drool2: 'ing

Laguna Seca R
02-14-2005, 01:32 PM

Jacking ideas is just another form of drooling Cody ;) I'm the same way as you, I am always looking for ideas that I think are sweet enough to go on my baby. Just another form of admiration...

CODY2003
02-14-2005, 01:37 PM
Jacking ideas is just another form of drooling Cody ;) I'm the same way as you, I am always looking for ideas that I think are sweet enough to go on my baby. Just another form of admiration...
Ya, I get looks some times because I have a note pad at car shows. :lol:
Basically most of my custom work is taken from another car in one form or another.

Fastest302
02-14-2005, 02:49 PM
dont kno! people these days making up words!

CODY2003
02-14-2005, 03:19 PM
dont kno! people these days making up words!
Fo rizzle.

Laguna Seca R
02-14-2005, 03:44 PM
Fo rizzle.

LOL

NoSlo5.0
02-14-2005, 04:20 PM
We use it at work on occasion (daily) to imply that someone is bustin on you. e.g. "Why you clowning on Greg?"

That context kinda fits your situation. I think she's implying that after you see a whole lot of the new cars, your (our) stalkered up stangs will just look plain silly next to a sweet ass 05...