PDA

View Full Version : Stuff for sale...

TrevX
02-13-2005, 08:01 PM
MAC - Cold Air Intake System w/ nitrous bunghole. (currently has exhaust tape on it)

RPM Activated window switch with 2 sets of pills for it...brand new still in box.

Stock Honeycomb mustang grille.

2 12" Subwoofers w/ 1000w Amplifier.

10GB (touch pad) iPod.

Compaq (iPAQ) router - Connection point CP-2E.

Nitro RS4 RTR 3 Evo Gas Powered 1/10th scale RC Car (Dodge viper body)...includes all accessories to make it run, and I'm including 1 gallon of race gas for it also.

Please email me at: trevx@hotmail.com if interested because I do not check these boards very often and I check my hotmail email very often as I get alot of emails daily from friends & family.

firemedic
02-22-2005, 07:12 PM
I caution anyone looking to buy off Trevor Case, aka TREVX, aka MYFAST2004GT.

This "Full kit with ALL wiring" is nowhere near that. As you all know a complete kit includes fuel rail adaptor, WOT switch and nozzle adaptor. Not according to Trev, and this is "basically new" claiming to buy it new. But not with those parts.

He stated he would ship it to me UPS for around 50 bucks.

Decided he would ship it USPS for cheaper and did a real bad packaging job so some parts are now missing (brackets, RPM window switch, wiring etc). He insured it but it isn't his problem, he says the Post Office won't help.

Check out his latest adds. He has a RPM window switch for sale and a CAI w/ nitrous bung in it?.

Anyway I have given him several occasions to come clean but to no avail. He doesn't want to help.

With Trevor Case it is buyer beware. So beware.

TTT for you trev.