PDA

View Full Version : KANE AND STANG GURL FACE OFF....

Stang Gurl
02-11-2005, 09:51 AM
http://www.gotstang.com/faceoffs.php#98
:beerchug:

ComputerGuy
02-11-2005, 09:53 AM
I already voted for you. Did you vote for me!!

onebad95
02-11-2005, 11:15 AM
2 good cars, should be close the whole way. Good Luck to both of you.

charlie

Fastest302
02-11-2005, 12:03 PM
VOted for stang gurl

ClintEastwood
02-11-2005, 12:11 PM
voted for stang gurl

stalker
02-11-2005, 12:18 PM
Testosterone voted for SG. Sorry Kane.

J
02-11-2005, 12:19 PM
I think I voted for KANEGURL what do I do.. lol

Stang Gurl
02-11-2005, 12:31 PM
I think I voted for KANEGURL what do I do.. lol
LMFAO :rofl:

KANE
02-12-2005, 03:01 AM
Nice...... a car with underglows and stripes beats out a car with performance mods, sweet guys, I said this would happen.

Stang Gurl
02-12-2005, 03:20 AM
Nice...... a car with underglows and stripes beats out a car with performance mods, sweet guys, I said this would happen.
You still dont get it do you? This is exactly why you lost. Performance isnt everything... everyone mods their car for a different reason... I bet you have a ton of friends with your attitude. Im done arguing with you on this board. Im here to have fun and that's what Im doing... you have alot of growing up to do. Its hard to see what a great car you have threw your fucktard posts you make. The driver is 90% of a great car... remember that son.

KANE
02-12-2005, 03:24 AM
You still dont get it do you? This is exactly why you lost. Performance isnt everything... everyone mods their car for a different reason... I bet you have a ton of friends with your attitude. Im done arguing with you on this board. Im here to have fun and that's what Im doing... you have alot of growing up to do. Its hard to see what a great car you have threw your fucktard posts you make. The driver is 90% of a great car... remember that son.

LOL Its just common sense.......... well actually it doesnt make sense but, I was basically saying, I'd lose, not because you have different mods or anything but because everyone got mad about my rant and didnt want me to win, it's as simple as that, and like I said, its not a big deal to me. :lol:

Stang Gurl
02-12-2005, 03:27 AM
LOL Its just common sense.......... well actually it doesnt make sense but, I was basically saying, I'd lose, not because you have different mods or anything but because everyone got mad about my rant and didnt want me to win, it's as simple as that, and like I said, its not a big deal to me. :lol:
Until you lose your high and mighty cocky ass attitude you arent going to make a ton of friends here. You have a nice car... there is no doubt about that... but it doesnt make you better than the next person just because its faster... every car is kool for its own reasons. You need to relax.

Joe Friday
02-12-2005, 05:02 AM
Car dosen't matter, its how people feel about the owner. IMO you could have a nice car, but people not like you and they will vote against you. Dont worry kane. I voted for ya :D

KANE
02-12-2005, 05:18 AM
Car dosen't matter, its how people feel about the owner. IMO you could have a nice car, but people not like you and they will vote against you. Dont worry kane. I voted for ya :D

Exactally and after my rant you challenged me thinking it was going to be a fair and fun challenege like I would even have a chance? :ugh2:

Stang Gurl
02-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Exactally and after my rant you challenged me thinking it was going to be a fair and fun challenege like I would even have a chance? :ugh2:
Dude shut the hell up already... your getting old. I thought you said you didnt care anyway? So why the fuck keep it going... just shut up.

Joe Friday
02-12-2005, 03:00 PM
oh snaps.. here it is stang gurl. :

http://www.gotstang.com/photodisplay.php?file=593

KANE
02-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Dude shut the hell up already... your getting old. I thought you said you didnt care anyway? So why the fuck keep it going... just shut up.

I don't I just don't see how you can think it's a fair challenge. :hmmm:

thumpin347
02-12-2005, 06:10 PM
challenge me then...fox v. mach, i havent done any face offs yet

Stang Gurl
02-12-2005, 07:43 PM
cry me a river as your buddy joe friday says. :devil:

KANE
02-13-2005, 04:18 AM
cry me a river as your buddy joe friday says. :devil:

I look forward to meeting you, it shall be an experience. :fu:

stalker
02-13-2005, 10:17 AM
Kane, I have a V8, wanna take me? I'm not all that further behind you in HP, and I've done body work, but it's nothing gawdy. No pictures show anything except for a body kit. Let's go. V8 against V8. I'll even tell the V6 people that hate you to not vote for me.

KANE
02-13-2005, 10:25 AM
I'm not all that further behind you in HP, and I've done body work, but it's nothing gawdy.

Cobra r wing :ugh2:

stalker
02-13-2005, 10:41 AM
I'll give you that. The alternative though was the one that came with the kit, and I didn't care for it. I like the R Wing with exception that I can't see half of the road behind me... that's ok, that's what I have my Valentine 1 for. Don't need to worry about cops behind me.

KANE
02-13-2005, 11:11 AM
I'll give you that. The alternative though was the one that came with the kit, and I didn't care for it. I like the R Wing with exception that I can't see half of the road behind me... that's ok, that's what I have my Valentine 1 for. Don't need to worry about cops behind me.

Roush wing would really complete the look, seeing as how the cobra r and stalker wings both suck horribly, just a thought.

stalker
02-13-2005, 11:15 AM
Maybe one of these days I will. Right now, I just want to get a finished look as it's setup now, and save money for an engine swap.

thumpin347
02-13-2005, 01:03 PM
how about both stalker and kane challenge me...2 mod motors against a 12 yr old fox

stalker
02-13-2005, 01:13 PM
your wish is my command!

KANE
02-13-2005, 02:09 PM
your wish is my command!

So wait, you want a motor swap, yet you have a v8?

What exactally do you plan on swapping to, the 5.8?

stalker
02-13-2005, 02:32 PM
I think it would be better for me to put the Cobra motor in then mod it from there. While the 4.6 2valve is nice, it's not a 4 valve! That's one thing I'm jealous of on your car. You basically got a "GT" body (minus the active hood scoop) with a Cobra engine minus the supercharger.