PDA

View Full Version : my newest purchase

Joe Friday
02-11-2005, 05:46 AM
Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson): Now I want you to go into that bag and find my wallet.
Ringo (Tim Roth): Which one is it?
Jules: It’s the one that says, “Bad Mother Fucker.”

http://www.bmfwallets.com/printed.jpg

KANE
02-11-2005, 06:35 AM
Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson): Now I want you to go into that bag and find my wallet.

(Napoleon Dynomite voice) LUUUUCKKKYYY!!!!!!! :j:

Fastest302
02-11-2005, 08:17 AM
lol

CODY2003
02-11-2005, 10:41 AM

Are you gonna deliver it to yourself?

mysteed
02-11-2005, 12:45 PM
not bad. still prefer my italian leather one though

My Cobra
02-11-2005, 02:17 PM
(Napoleon Dynomite voice) You ever take that thing off any sweet jumps?

CallawayGT
02-11-2005, 02:38 PM
(Vincent Vega)would you ever massage another man's feet?

EddieGT
02-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Jules: I don't eat anything that does not have any disregard for its own feces.

Joe Friday
02-11-2005, 05:04 PM
Are you gonna deliver it to yourself?

No. It's being shipped Ground. I work as a supervisor at our all points hunb here in louisville. we load NExt day parcels into containers to go all over the world. So if you live in LA, SD, ND, ID, UT, MS and you have something shipped overnight. Chances are it will come through the posi that I supervise

CODY2003
02-11-2005, 05:09 PM
No. It's being shipped Ground. I work as a supervisor at our all points hunb here in louisville. we load NExt day parcels into containers to go all over the world. So if you live in LA, SD, ND, ID, UT, MS and you have something shipped overnight. Chances are it will come through the posi that I supervise
Ok, explain to me how I got some parts from Tokyo in just over 24 hours, but it takes 3 weeks to get something half the size from New England?

Joe Friday
02-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Ok, explain to me how I got some parts from Tokyo in just over 24 hours, but it takes 3 weeks to get something half the size from New England?

Depends on what service levle you send it If it's Express or Expiditied. Assuming you live on the west coast.

the parcel will travle from new england to cologne germany, from there it will ride back on either a 747 or an MD-11 to Phillie, PA. From there it travles to louisville, ky where it is all sorted, international volume is checked, cleared and sent through the system. A completley automated system gets it from an unload to a posisorter where it is loaded into a container, then the container goes on an airplane, and to whatever air port to be sorted trucked, sorted again, and delivered.
Expidited will take longer becuause it's sorted on day sorts which don't run as much volume, but have less people. and the plane gets to the airport in the evening instead of the morning like the next day planes that are sorted and sent out on a night sort.

From tokyo it flys to hong kong, then to ankorage, AK on a MD-11 or 747, then to louisville where the same sort takes place.

Why it takes longer for europien volume, I don't know. If it's sent by ship I can see. but by air it shouldent take any longer.

sorry for any spelling errors... I think I started rambling in there somewhere

KANE
02-12-2005, 05:46 AM
Ok, explain to me how I got some parts from Tokyo in just over 24 hours

Street Racing Chronicles > You

Joe Friday
02-12-2005, 05:51 AM
har!~