PDA

View Full Version : Auto Fair Anyone ??????

amyinastang
02-09-2005, 10:26 PM
I know this is early but I was at my better halfs corvette club meeting Saturday and they were already signing up for the Auto Fair. It's sometime in April at the Charlotte Motor Speedway. I talked Mark into entering the vette and then I am going to enter my stang.

Is anyone going ?????

I know YMR will be there so I hope to hook up with them unless theres a group going from gotstang. :guitarist

J
02-09-2005, 10:28 PM
Wish it was closer :(

Jim03svt
02-09-2005, 10:32 PM
I know this is early but I was at my better halfs corvette club meeting Saturday and they were already signing up for the Auto Fair. It's sometime in April at the Charlotte Motor Speedway. I talked Mark into entering the vette and then I am going to enter my stang.

Is anyone going ?????

I know YMR will be there so I hope to hook up with them unless theres a group going from gotstang. :guitarist

Amy, that's not an 'out of the question' drive for me.. Where can I find more info on it???
Jim

amyinastang
02-10-2005, 06:03 PM
I can try to find out more info on it for you. I know that if you go to yellow mustang registry they can answer any questions you may have. There is a huge gang that are on ymr that live right here in Charlotte or right near it.

But I will do my best and get some info on it for you.

There is always a big turn out and it brings quite a crowd to look at the cars.

Fastest302
02-10-2005, 06:06 PM
dang that would be hot but its way to far!

EddieGT
02-10-2005, 06:11 PM
Feeling lonely in the North West... :(

amyinastang
02-10-2005, 06:16 PM
sorry guys, would loved to have met some of you all. :devil:

Jim03svt
02-10-2005, 09:40 PM
I can try to find out more info on it for you. I know that if you go to yellow mustang registry they can answer any questions you may have. There is a huge gang that are on ymr that live right here in Charlotte or right near it.

But I will do my best and get some info on it for you.

There is always a big turn out and it brings quite a crowd to look at the cars.

Thanks Amy.. I'll check the YMR! By any chance will you be at 'Mustang Week' in Myrtle Beach, SC in July? :)

EddieGT
02-11-2005, 02:04 PM
Thanks Amy.. I'll check the YMR! By any chance will you be at 'Mustang Week' in Myrtle Beach, SC in July? :)

Grrrr... All the good Mustang events happen over in the east coast.

C'mon people, I see at least 20 Mustangs a day during my commute! Where are all the NorthWest people at??

My Cobra
02-11-2005, 02:22 PM
They are inside cause its cold as hell

EddieGT
02-11-2005, 03:26 PM
They are inside cause its cold as hell

But it's been so sunny the last couple of days!