PDA

View Full Version : Rant, this is insane!

KANE
02-09-2005, 07:22 PM
Ok so the way I understand it you dont have to have a nice car to win on here, just the most friends, that makes sense right.

So there in turn a pretty much plain v6 can straight outrank a normal v8 just because it has more mods, not the quality of the mods, just the fact that there is more.

Last I checked quality > quantity.......... but in the ricer world its just the opposite, the stupid the doors u get and the more stickers you add, the better looking your car magically becomes. Sorry but that's bs pure and simple.

Last time I checked the mustang is supposed to be about raw power and everything that comes with it, not a v6 that is a piece of crap daily driver that has a shiftknob and some supercharger in the "FUTURE PLANS"

Im sorry but this is a joke, and I dont care if it gets me banned, when a v6 ratio outnumbers the v8's and the v8's lose in a battle of who is better, there is a problem.

You can all bitch at me all you want for not having as many shitty exterior mods as all these riced out v6's with shogun body kits and evader front ends with altezzas. Ill be at the track and on the street running 11's, showing up corvettes and bastard ls1's, and I'll also be winning car shows all this summer ;) I won't be losing to any v6 at the world of wheels, thats for sure. :diss:

Jenz00Stang
02-09-2005, 07:23 PM
wow hun everything will be ok.. your cars still hot :)

but no need to talk about "ricer" stangs.. eveyrone has their own opinion of what is nice ya know..

J
02-09-2005, 07:29 PM
there will always be a faster car :)

Stang Gurl
02-09-2005, 07:31 PM
Im 45 minutes from Raytown... Hope to see you at some shows this summer :beerchug:

PS: if a ranking on some online website upsets you this much you really should evaluate some things. Honestly.

KANE
02-09-2005, 07:32 PM
there will always be a faster car :)

And its definatly not going to be a v6 mustang :thumpupn:

EddieGT
02-09-2005, 07:33 PM

You just never know...

Stang Gurl
02-09-2005, 07:33 PM
Who gives a shit?

_eazy_
02-09-2005, 07:35 PM
if you don't like it then don't use it.

:smack:

KANE
02-09-2005, 07:37 PM
Who gives a shit?

Your right, having a fast car means nothing to the hertiage of a car that is what it was built for........ You know I may as well place that order for lambo doors and underglows right away so I can go get 2nd place at every car show I enter!!!!!!!! YES! Thats the ticket, screw making it fast. What was I thinking. :ugh2:

CODY2003
02-09-2005, 07:39 PM
I won't be losing to any v6 at the world of wheels, thats for sure.

We'll see next January when I take my spot at our WoW. :thumpupn:
Because I'm pretty sure that at a car show, they look at the car, not wait for it to take off and see how fast it is.

Stang Gurl
02-09-2005, 07:39 PM
Your right, having a fast car means nothing to the hertiage of a car that is what it was built for........ You know I may as well place that order for lambo doors and underglows right away so I can go get 2nd place at every car show I enter!!!!!!!! YES! Thats the ticket, screw making it fast. What was I thinking. :ugh2:
before you order anymore mods for your car you should hit the pharmacy and get some prozac... seriously.

Everyone has thier own taste and way they like to do things... I dont get the deal with you and why you are so angry and closed minded about everyones individual choices on mods to thier cars. Some like a fast car and some like a car for looks... big deal. I cant have a fast car because I tote around a toddler and its not practical... so I have a show car for looks. You need to have an open mind and maybe take a look at why each individual chooses the modification path they have chosen instead of lumping anyone who doesnt have performance mods into a "rice" category.

Stang Gurl
02-09-2005, 07:40 PM
We'll see next January when I take my spot at our WoW. :thumpupn:
Because I'm pretty sure that at a car show, they look at the car, not wait for it to take off and see how fast it is.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: >owned<

thunderbolt64
02-09-2005, 07:45 PM
I'm not a glamor kinda guy myself. I built my car very light, but with attention to the small details. I won't put anyone down for doing a v-6 Mustang, though I might not exactly get it.

To make it short..................GET OVER IT! It's not real.

KANE
02-09-2005, 07:47 PM
before you order anymore mods for your car you should hit the pharmacy and get some prozac... seriously.

Everyone has thier own taste and way they like to do things... I dont get the deal with you and why you are so angry and closed minded about everyones individual choices on mods to thier cars. Some like a fast car and some like a car for looks... big deal. I cant have a fast car because I tote around a toddler and its not practical... so I have a show car for looks. You need to have an open mind and maybe take a look at why each individual chooses the modification path they have chosen instead of lumping anyone who doesnt have performance mods into a "rice" category.

I've already owned something that had the looks, I just havent started with that part on my mach yet, not that it really needs many exterior mods anyways. I know they dont judge cars for how fast they are at car shows, they judge for how well and tastefull the car is modded, that is unless u go to shitty car shows such as usacii and midwest dragfest and such where your car is judged on how much stupid shit you can put on it to make it look more tacky than the other cars. Im not against modding the exterior believe me, Ive done it before, but there is a difference between doing it tastefully, and making it a lamborghini.

http://www.gotstang.com/photodisplay.php?useruid=482&normal=1&showimage=9

CODY2003
02-09-2005, 07:49 PM
I know they dont judge cars for how fast they are at car shows, they judge for how well and tastefull the car is modded, that is unless u go to shitty car shows such as usacii and midwest dragfest and such where your car is judged on how much stupid shit you can put on it to make it look more tacky than the other cars. Im not against modding the exterior believe me, Ive done it before, but there is a difference between doing it tastefully, and making it a lamborghini.
So.....Since I'm going to the same show as you, don't have any stupid shit, and don't have lambo doors, my car is tastefull. Thx, man. I appreciate the complament. :thumpupn:

thunderbolt64
02-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Ill be at the track and on the street running 11's, showing up corvettes and bastard ls1's, and I'll also be winning car shows all this summer ;) I won't be losing to any v6 at the world of wheels, thats for sure. :diss:

You better add some horsepower for that heavy Mach to get in the 11's. It's a mid 13 second car from the factory.

Stang Gurl
02-09-2005, 07:54 PM
that is unless u go to shitty car shows such as usacii and midwest dragfest and such where your car is judged on how much stupid shit you can put on it to make it look more tacky than the other cars.

its not useless... this is for FUN... you take this way to seriously... I got to carshows with my family to have a good time and enjoy my hobby... to each his own... you dont have to like it but you do have to accept the fact that everybody is different. If you think my car looks like a piece of shit, thats kool, but the only thing tacky around here is the way you project your opinions with you bad attitude.

KANE
02-09-2005, 07:56 PM
So.....Since I'm going to the same show as you, don't have any stupid shit, and don't have lambo doors, my car is tastefull. Thx, man. I appreciate the complament. :thumpupn:

It is........ minus the apc front bumper, you havent done anything to gay up your car. :j:

KANE
02-09-2005, 07:57 PM
You better add some horsepower for that heavy Mach to get in the 11's. It's a mid 13 second car from the factory.

It has already run a 13.6 at 104......... that was before the current mods, and before my mid length headers and supercharger that go on in may or june :thumpupn:

CODY2003
02-09-2005, 08:00 PM
It is........ minus the apc front bumper, you havent done anything to gay up your car. :j:
So, if that bumper had been made by say.....saleen it would be fine, or do you not care for the style itself. Just curious. I get both sides all the time.
I have seen cars that make it look killer, and cars that make it look like trash.
A lot has to do with color. But I always like to get an opinion.

KANE
02-09-2005, 08:02 PM
So, if that bumper had been made by say.....saleen it would be fine, or do you not care for the style itself. Just curious. I get both sides all the time.
I have seen cars that make it look killer, and cars that make it look like trash.
A lot has to do with color. But I always like to get an opinion.

Well your color hides the ugliness of it real well, and your foglight posistioning is odd.......... Id rather see a roush stage 3 front bumper or saleen........ or stalker, apc is just ugly to me, tail lights body kit, doesnt matter they make the riciest shit :looney:

CODY2003
02-09-2005, 08:06 PM
Well your color hides the ugliness of it real well, and your foglight posistioning is odd.......... Id rather see a roush stage 3 front bumper or saleen........ or stalker, apc is just ugly to me, tail lights body kit, doesnt matter they make the riciest shit :looney:
What might surprise you though, is even though they have a reputation of making the cheapest products, compared to my Ford, Cervini's, etc parts. It has by far the best quality of material. The stuff that is crap is all of the stuff that they are just vendors for. All of their lights, wings, etc are made by other co.s and they just use the APC name to market it all.

thunderbolt64
02-09-2005, 08:07 PM
It has already run a 13.6 at 104......... that was before the current mods, and before my mid length headers and supercharger that go on in may or june :thumpupn:
Duh! A supercharger will add horses. Two seconds is still along way to go. Good luck! Are you building the car, or are you paying someone to do this for you?

Fastest302
02-09-2005, 08:08 PM
I wanted my stang to be fast and still do! But im like the car showtype and i would have both show and go but mostly show!

KANE
02-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Duh! A supercharger will add horses. Two seconds is still along way to go. Good luck! Are you building the car, or are you paying someone to do this for you?

2 seconds may be a long way to go but a mach with a s/c in the 11's is not uncommon ;)

It will be a combination of me and others doing the work to create the final masterpiece.

550rwhp or bust.

thunderbolt64
02-09-2005, 08:15 PM
I hope you're a good driver.

KANE
02-09-2005, 08:20 PM
I hope you're a good driver.

Believe me Ive had my thrills and experiences in cars with a lot of power, only one accident on my record and it wasnt due to carelessness either ;) Freakin rain.

Droptop2001GT
02-09-2005, 08:29 PM
Last time I checked the mustang is supposed to be about raw power and everything that comes with it, not a v6 that is a piece of crap daily driver that has a shiftknob and some supercharger in the "FUTURE PLANS"

Consistency?

You can all bitch at me all you want for not having as many shitty exterior mods as all these riced out v6's with shogun body kits and evader front ends with altezzas. Ill be at the track and on the street running 11's, showing up corvettes and bastard ls1's, and I'll also be winning car shows all this summer ;)

You can stare at my altezzas while I'm running 10's. :nya:

http://www.ymrforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9324

J
02-09-2005, 08:31 PM
haha Michigan lefts OWN :)

CODY2003
02-09-2005, 08:31 PM
One of these guys, went to the wrong stang meet. Can you tell which one? :rofl:

EddieGT
02-09-2005, 08:33 PM

he just needs to leave the car out in the sun a little longer

KANE
02-09-2005, 08:34 PM
Consistency?

Its not just a plan I actually have the money for it :thumpupn:

Btw your altezzas still suck, and will suck more when you see my tail lights if I decided to turn up the boost to run 10's, that is if you come to my town :lol:

Stang Gurl
02-09-2005, 08:34 PM
Consistency?

>owned< :rofl:

Stang Gurl
02-09-2005, 08:35 PM
:ugh2: uh... the yellow ones went to a green stang meet? You lost me???

lmfao

Droptop2001GT
02-09-2005, 08:37 PM
They have a 71 mach1, but it wasnt running at the time, so they drove their other Mustang. ;)

KANE
02-09-2005, 08:39 PM
Theres a red 65 or 66 fastback in there as well ;)

Droptop2001GT
02-09-2005, 08:42 PM

Btw your altezzas still suck, and will suck more when you see my tail lights if I decided to turn up the boost to run 10's, that is if you come to my town :lol:
Fox Lake block and ported heads, Modmax cams, Level10 transmission, T-66 intercooled turbo kit, Accel Gen VII DFI. yeah, I think I can make enough boost to run 10's, while watching a DVD and relaxing in cold Air Conditioning. 9s are only as far away as serious suspension and gutting.

I'm sure I'll be somewhere nearby this year. I should be in Orlando in march, and Detroit in August. Where are you at?

CODY2003
02-09-2005, 08:43 PM
Ya, I saw that after I posted. Looks like a 66 to me. He must have been lost too. :rofl:

Droptop2001GT
02-09-2005, 08:43 PM
Yeah, its orange/red. Thats the wife of the guy in the yellow 69 fastback.

J
02-09-2005, 09:01 PM
This is at the point where KANEs thinking goes all to shit.. heres a guy that likes a different body kit/whatever and still runs 11s... what else does this guy have to do to make you happy? Im just not understanding. If that isnt the ultimate goal I dunno what is.

thumpin347
02-09-2005, 09:11 PM
first off...relax! people take their rankings and car show losses way too seriously. second...what have you done to your car to win a car show? you have nothing done to your car. its just like every other Mach i drag down the road...4 cars back and fading. third...a mustang wasnt produced for speed. ford saw the need for an affordable convertible to battle the sales of corvettes, but to offer 4 seats for the young baby boomers of the 60s.

once you have a bit more time involved in your car rather than a simple exhaust...quit your bitchin...because there are tons of 6'rs on this site that have put the time, money and effort into their cars. while its not my type of thing, its theirs, and they enjoy what they do to their cars, and in the end its their cars to rice up. as long as i dont here a 6'r claiming they are faster than me...to each their own.

now grow up and take a loss like a man...your car is nothing special, i come across them all the time...its...how should i say it without offending you...

PLAIN JANE...that is all

thumpin347
02-09-2005, 09:15 PM
2 seconds may be a long way to go but a mach with a s/c in the 11's is not uncommon ;)

It will be a combination of me and others doing the work to create the final masterpiece.

550rwhp or bust.
ummm...i've gone over this with so many people. learn the physics of drag racing...it isnt all about HP, its about getting those numbers to the tires to get you out of the hole with as much torque to the ground without squirting the car outside the grooves of the track. 11s is far fetched if you dont have suspension mods planned...sorry but it'll cost you a good 10k to get into the 11s...plus your Mach 8.8 rear will probably grenade with the cheap composite they are using, so slicks and a 4k launch will be asking for trouble...which brings even more problems to your goals of 11s...sorry to burst your bubble

KANE
02-09-2005, 09:17 PM
first off...relax! people take their rankings and car show losses way too seriously. second...what have you done to your car to win a car show? you have nothing done to your car. its just like every other Mach i drag down the road...4 cars back and fading. third...a mustang wasnt produced for speed. ford saw the need for an affordable convertible to battle the sales of corvettes, but to offer 4 seats for the young baby boomers of the 60s.

once you have a bit more time involved in your car rather than a simple exhaust...quit your bitchin...because there are tons of 6'rs on this site that have put the time, money and effort into their cars. while its not my type of thing, its theirs, and they enjoy what they do to their cars, and in the end its their cars to rice up. as long as i dont here a 6'r claiming they are faster than me...to each their own.

now grow up and take a loss like a man...your car is nothing special, i come across them all the time...its...how should i say it without offending you...

PLAIN JANE...that is all

Again, I have already traveled the time and effort path with my previous gt, its not like I have no idea what they are talking about. Also I doubt I would be 4 cars behind you when im in the 11's....... I have more than exhaust it just isnt on the car yet.

BTW J just because your fast doesn't mean you have taste, I never said that it automatically comes, there are plenty of people with money and no taste, look at most rappers ;)

thumpin347
02-09-2005, 09:19 PM

once again...learn shit about mustangs and mods before you claim 10s. it has come to my attention that you dont know what the hell you are talking about...go pick up the last 3 years of back issues from both 5.0 and MMFF and educate yourself thoroughly before you claim to be showing tail lights...as far as i'm concerned, you're one of the biggest ricers on the site talking nonsense with no knowledge, and to claim you are a purist, is actually offensive to me...since you dunno WTF you are talking about

thumpin347
02-09-2005, 09:20 PM
Again, I have already traveled the time and effort path with my previous gt, its not like I have no idea what they are talking about. Also I doubt I would be 4 cars behind you when im in the 11's....... I have more than exhaust it just isnt on the car yet.

BTW J just because your fast doesn't mean you have taste, I never said that it automatically comes, there are plenty of people with money and no taste, look at most rappers ;)
YOU ARENT IN THE 11's!!!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD

KANE
02-09-2005, 09:22 PM
ummm...i've gone over this with so many people. learn the physics of drag racing...it isnt all about HP, its about getting those numbers to the tires to get you out of the hole with as much torque to the ground without squirting the car outside the grooves of the track. 11s is far fetched if you dont have suspension mods planned...sorry but it'll cost you a good 10k to get into the 11s...plus your Mach 8.8 rear will probably grenade with the cheap composite they are using, so slicks and a 4k launch will be asking for trouble...which brings even more problems to your goals of 11s...sorry to burst your bubble

Jsingletary ----(FL) Blue-- '03/ M---1.720, 11.766 @ 120.27

Dont worry some fat tires and a 2500 launch wont be any problem, you dont need slicks to get into the 11's. The mach makes 12's easy with very few mods.

KANE
02-09-2005, 09:23 PM
YOU ARENT IN THE 11's!!!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD

Yea Ive only run a 13.6 at 104 all stock, no big deal ill never make the 11's :ugh2:

thumpin347
02-09-2005, 09:25 PM
Jsingletary ----(FL) Blue-- '03/ M---1.720, 11.766 @ 120.27

Dont worry some fat tires and a 2500 launch wont be any problem, you dont need slicks to get into the 11's. The mach makes 12's easy with very few mods.
where did you pull that info from? wheres the mod list for that car? 12s and 11s are 2 different levels buddy. and a 2500 launch will NEVER get you 60' times that'll even get you close to breaking 12.5, much less on streets.
2500rpm+street tires=no traction

you can go check out peoples time logs all you want but you are missing a bunch of important facts like mods list, suspension set up, etc

coopdog21
02-09-2005, 09:35 PM
Ok so the way I understand it you dont have to have a nice car to win on here, just the most friends, that makes sense right.

So there in turn a pretty much plain v6 can straight outrank a normal v8 just because it has more mods, not the quality of the mods, just the fact that there is more.

Last I checked quality > quantity.......... but in the ricer world its just the opposite, the stupid the doors u get and the more stickers you add, the better looking your car magically becomes. Sorry but that's bs pure and simple.

Im sorry but this is a joke, and I dont care if it gets me banned, when a v6 ratio outnumbers the v8's and the v8's lose in a battle of who is better, there is a problem.

You can all bitch at me all you want for not having as many shitty exterior mods as all these riced out v6's with shogun body kits and evader front ends with altezzas. Ill be at the track and on the street running 11's, showing up corvettes and bastard ls1's, and I'll also be winning car shows all this summer ;) I won't be losing to any v6 at the world of wheels, thats for sure. :diss:
i usally dont respond to rediculas comments such as this,but i will make an exception here! first off to say the car is rice is just a joke.if thats the case than your saying the 2000 cobra r looks riced out.second of all you have no idea what i have done .my car is running a high compression 4.2 stroked v6 with custom cam .p&p upper and lowers.custom heads and cam to suit.1.8 rollers.pulleys.custom chip.and thats for starters.and thats before the suspention and a 100 shot of nitrous.and if hand painted graphics makes me a ricer ,so be it.i tend to call it unique.my car does stand out .thats why i like it.and just for the record the only reason i chose u was your car was highly ranked and i thought it would be fun.and jus so u know i have taken first at the world of wheels here in ohio for 2 straight years.and if you want to goof on 6's i will give you a link where there are 6's running 11's.i think having a 300+ hp v6 is very unique.and for god sakes grow up! this is supposed to be fun. :diss:

NoSlo5.0
02-09-2005, 09:36 PM
Hmmm, you've got a factory stock car that you or someone else bolted some exhaust components onto (whoopdie frickin doo) and you're on a rant? WTH, I'm under 80 in the ranking points, I don't give a damn. There isn't a single piece of my car that I didn't wrench on, or solder on, or weld on, paint or whatever. I BUILT my car, from the frickin crankshaft up. I don't know where you get the right to a rant when I'm the most qualified person on this board to do the bitching...if that was the least bit important anyway.:)

J
02-09-2005, 09:42 PM
Finally some back up... LOL

Stang Gurl
02-09-2005, 09:48 PM
reverend stang gurl says: Can I get an AMEN!!! :j:

JPRCobra
02-09-2005, 09:49 PM
:nya: I go fast he he buy the way the judges are all there as you pull your car on and off the trailer and the cars me and lisa are standing buy that took 1st and 2ed place at the WoW are at least 350 + hp just done $150,000+ pecseted peices of steel hope the best of luck to the both though

KANE
02-09-2005, 09:53 PM
where did you pull that info from? wheres the mod list for that car? 12s and 11s are 2 different levels buddy. and a 2500 launch will NEVER get you 60' times that'll even get you close to breaking 12.5, much less on streets.
2500rpm+street tires=no traction

you can go check out peoples time logs all you want but you are missing a bunch of important facts like mods list, suspension set up, etc

The car is pretty much a supercharged mach with full exhaust slicks driveshaft and 4.10's not that I cant get slicks or wont use them for the track but not every day use.

Now I already have full exhaust, gears arent that big of a deal to me but ill get em if I have to, the supercharger is almost paid for and bought (couple hundred more to go) and driveshaft and clutch are of course mandatory. Consider that this was all done on 6 psi, I can run 8 or 10 without blowing the motor or grenading the rear end. Although some 31 spline axles couldnt hurt.

Stang Gurl
02-09-2005, 09:56 PM
hey J... I think we are gonna have to rename the site gotkane.com ... :ugh2:

J
02-09-2005, 10:02 PM
hey J... I think we are gonna have to rename the site gotkane.com ... :ugh2:
:rofl:

ClintEastwood
02-09-2005, 10:14 PM
ur kind of a whiny bitch...

you can challenge me if you want some "big cool V8 man" wins.

Droptop2001GT
02-09-2005, 10:32 PM

Got boost? (http://mustang.mcoley.com/media/Droptop2001GT-burnout.avi)

thumpin347
02-09-2005, 10:52 PM
challenge me n noslow also...

thumpin347
02-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Hmmm, you've got a factory stock car that you or someone else bolted some exhaust components onto (whoopdie frickin doo) and you're on a rant? WTH, I'm under 80 in the ranking points, I don't give a damn. There isn't a single piece of my car that I didn't wrench on, or solder on, or weld on, paint or whatever. I BUILT my car, from the frickin crankshaft up. I don't know where you get the right to a rant when I'm the most qualified person on this board to do the bitching...if that was the least bit important anyway.:)
hey...i'm most qualified also :lol: anyway, why does one rant about something as petty as an online car show? its just for plain fun, to get a laugh out of...dont take it personally.

J
02-09-2005, 10:54 PM
hey...i'm most qualified also :lol: anyway, why does one rant about something as petty as an online car show? its just for plain fun, to get a laugh out of...dont take it personally.
Maybe people will take it seriously when I offer up a grand to the winner... :nya:

thumpin347
02-09-2005, 10:55 PM
J i always got your back...except in your cowl hood argument in the V8 pic thread...i owned you man

Roush2960
02-09-2005, 11:00 PM
I've already owned something that had the looks, I just havent started with that part on my mach yet, not that it really needs many exterior mods anyways. I know they dont judge cars for how fast they are at car shows, they judge for how well and tastefull the car is modded, that is unless u go to shitty car shows such as usacii and midwest dragfest and such where your car is judged on how much stupid shit you can put on it to make it look more tacky than the other cars. Im not against modding the exterior believe me, Ive done it before, but there is a difference between doing it tastefully, and making it a lamborghini.

http://www.gotstang.com/photodisplay.php?useruid=482&normal=1&showimage=9

I remember that one..Kane you need to let these things roll off you. You played well on fnsweet...dont start your old habits her as well.

Come on mang ....?

My Cobra
02-10-2005, 12:05 AM
Ya know what man i have to call BS on you. I would love to see your car run 11's You want some v8 power and it looks good? I say we give it a go. 24 hours or 48 you pick. Lets see what peopel say. I am sorry but your car is nothign more than a beefed up GT. In the end your engine was still built by a machine and you are still a little brat that does not understand that everybody and there brother has a stang like you. How about you find another stang like the one that beat your ass in the "Face off" I am sorry but i have no respect for people that are always bitching and putting down other people. You are not the best thing since sliced bread. I would put my cobra aginst your mach any day. I have raced so many of those things it is not funny. I have lost to 1 of them. It was superchared with a 100 shot.

KANE
02-10-2005, 01:35 AM
Ya know what man i have to call BS on you. I would love to see your car run 11's You want some v8 power and it looks good? I say we give it a go. 24 hours or 48 you pick. Lets see what peopel say. I am sorry but your car is nothign more than a beefed up GT. In the end your engine was still built by a machine and you are still a little brat that does not understand that everybody and there brother has a stang like you. How about you find another stang like the one that beat your ass in the "Face off" I am sorry but i have no respect for people that are always bitching and putting down other people. You are not the best thing since sliced bread. I would put my cobra aginst your mach any day. I have raced so many of those things it is not funny. I have lost to 1 of them. It was superchared with a 100 shot.

You have what looks like less mods than me and your telling me you beat mach's all the time?

Im not saying your car is ugly or anything but I have yet to lose to any cobra period. Also my car is not a beefed up gt....... its basically a cobra minus the irs, try again man ;) There are quite a few s/c mach's in the 11's.

There arent that many mach 1's out there, there are more cobras out there than mach's so it really doesnt bother me about my car being rare, because its more rare than yours minus a color. There are only 1259 2004 Blue mach's, I would go as far to say my car is rare more than anything, and with the same motor as yours, It boggles my mind you called it a beefed up gt, but sure Id race you anytime :thumpupn:

elitemarko
02-10-2005, 01:40 AM
lol, "your car was built by a machine!"

did you fashion yours out of wood? maybe it was hand crafted from fabric? possibly a fine silk imported from the silk worm farms of china...
i dunno... just a thought.

Joe Friday
02-10-2005, 05:41 AM
The IRS is made out of wood, thats why they shatter on a hard launch :D

Stang Gurl
02-10-2005, 08:26 AM

did you fashion yours out of wood? maybe it was hand crafted from fabric? possibly a fine silk imported from the silk worm farms of china...
recruit some back up there KANE??? :rofl:

My Cobra
02-10-2005, 09:17 AM
You have what looks like less mods than me and your telling me you beat mach's all the time?

Im not saying your car is ugly or anything but I have yet to lose to any cobra period. Also my car is not a beefed up gt....... its basically a cobra minus the irs, try again man ;) There are quite a few s/c mach's in the 11's.

There arent that many mach 1's out there, there are more cobras out there than mach's so it really doesnt bother me about my car being rare, because its more rare than yours minus a color. There are only 1259 2004 Blue mach's, I would go as far to say my car is rare more than anything, and with the same motor as yours, It boggles my mind you called it a beefed up gt, but sure Id race you anytime :thumpupn:

Ok so let me get this right. You are telling me that my car is not that rare beside the color? Then you go on to tell me that only 1259 machs were made in 2004 in blue? You are crazy man. look at how many total machs there are. If you are goign to compair paint to paint numbers look at red on a 99 cobra then get back to me. Then look for a dupont chromalusion. :loser: There are more mods than are in my sig buddy. Sure there are lots of machs in the 11's with superchargers but thats not you. there are also a lot of 9 second 5.0's. but is that me? No could it be? Yes. Point being race what ya brung and hope what ya brung is enuff.

Yea if you knew anythign about cobras you would know that the engines are hand built. See if your car is.

Droptop2001GT
02-10-2005, 09:20 AM
Sure there are lots of machs in the 11's with superchargers but thats not you. there are also a lot of 9 second 5.0's. but is that me? No could it be? Yes. Point being race what ya brung and hope what ya brung is enuff.
Thank you.

thunderbolt64
02-10-2005, 09:30 AM
i usally dont respond to rediculas comments such as this,but i will make an exception here! first off to say the car is rice is just a joke.if thats the case than your saying the 2000 cobra r looks riced out.second of all you have no idea what i have done .my car is running a high compression 4.2 stroked v6 with custom cam .p&p upper and lowers.custom heads and cam to suit.1.8 rollers.pulleys.custom chip.and thats for starters.and thats before the suspention and a 100 shot of nitrous.and if hand painted graphics makes me a ricer ,so be it.i tend to call it unique.my car does stand out .thats why i like it.and just for the record the only reason i chose u was your car was highly ranked and i thought it would be fun.and jus so u know i have taken first at the world of wheels here in ohio for 2 straight years.and if you want to goof on 6's i will give you a link where there are 6's running 11's.i think having a 300+ hp v6 is very unique.and for god sakes grow up! this is supposed to be fun. :diss:
Hey Coop! When we having that Face Off? I will try and remember this is just for fun, even though I have a stroked out V-8. :lol:

thunderbolt64
02-10-2005, 09:33 AM
Believe me Ive had my thrills and experiences in cars with a lot of power, only one accident on my record and it wasnt due to carelessness either ;) Freakin rain.
So, exactly how was it the rain's fault, and not yours? Did the rain run a red light, or hit you in the rear end?

Last time I checked, wrecking your car in the rain would be considered, poor judgement by the driver in unfavorable conditions. :loser:

04redmach1
02-10-2005, 09:51 AM
FACT-- SUPERCHARGED MACH 1 W/ 42 LB. INJECTORS -- FOCUS FUEL PUMP-- WILL RUN 11'S .
I KNOW FOR A FACT BEEN THERE DONE THAT SO YES KANE IS CORRECT.

NOW I JUST GOT THROUGH DOING ANOTHER PRO CHARGER W/ INTERCOOLER ON A YELLOW MACH 1 AUTOMATIC WITH A 3400 STALL AND 4:30 GEARS AND IM PRETTY SURE HE IS GONA SURPRISE EVERYONE. OH AND I HAVE RAN A 12.98 WITH DRAG RADIALS WITH MY MACH.... AND SO DID ANOTHER BLACK MACH..... HMMMMM I WONDER WHAT I WILL DO AFTER ALL MY MODS???

My Cobra
02-10-2005, 10:18 AM
FACT-- SUPERCHARGED MACH 1 W/ 42 LB. INJECTORS -- FOCUS FUEL PUMP-- WILL RUN 11'S .

NOW I JUST GOT THROUGH DOING ANOTHER PRO CHARGER W/ INTERCOOLER ON A YELLOW MACH 1 AUTOMATIC WITH A 3400 STALL AND 4:30 GEARS AND IM PRETTY SURE HE IS GONA SURPRISE EVERYONE. OH AND I HAVE RAN A 12.98 WITH DRAG RADIALS WITH MY MACH.... AND SO DID ANOTHER BLACK MACH..... HMMMMM I WONDER WHAT I WILL DO AFTER ALL MY MODS???

I have no doubt that there are machs in the 11's/ Dude tons of love for the machs just not the dude that drives that one.

ClintEastwood
02-10-2005, 10:20 AM
change your tampon?

My Cobra
02-10-2005, 10:23 AM
ha ha ha ha

Droptop2001GT
02-10-2005, 12:01 PM

Maybe you'll have time to find the caps lock key.

http://maddox.xmission.com/keyboard4.jpg

Don't get your panties in a bunch. We're not saying that a Mach1 can't run 11's. We're just politely reminding Kane that HIS Mach1 doesn't run 11's with an almost-paid-for supercharger, and a set of long tubes laying in his basement.

KANE
02-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Maybe you'll have time to find the caps lock key.

http://maddox.xmission.com/keyboard4.jpg

Don't get your panties in a bunch. We're not saying that a Mach1 can't run 11's. We're just politely reminding Kane that HIS Mach1 doesn't run 11's with an almost-paid-for supercharger, and a set of long tubes laying in his basement.

Last I checked I never said I ran 11's but I WILL :ugh2:

Droptop2001GT
02-10-2005, 05:33 PM
I'll be over in St Louis in June or July. Wanna race?

KANE
02-10-2005, 05:35 PM
I'll be over in St Louis in June or July. Wanna race?

Might just happen :thumpupn:

EddieGT
02-10-2005, 05:46 PM
Last I checked I never said I ran 11's but I WILL :ugh2:

You've been whining a lot lately... And you keep on saying you WILL this, and WILL that...

When you "DO" instead of just "WILL", then continue being the thread whore that you've been, but with facts to back your claims up.

Mr. KANE :attention

_eazy_
02-10-2005, 05:52 PM
You've been whining a lot lately... And you keep on saying you WILL this, and WILL that...

When you "DO" instead of just "WILL", then continue being the thread whore that you've been, but with facts to back your claims up.

Mr. KANE :attention
>owned< again. Eddie rocks.

stalker
02-10-2005, 06:04 PM
Is this thread worth commenting on because I can show you real quick how a V6 will completley and utterly destroy this guy. I just don't understand why people have to make verbal comments about what they don't like. Good thing we aren't all alike because this world would suck more than it already does.

KANE
02-10-2005, 06:17 PM
Is this thread worth commenting on because I can show you real quick how a V6 will completley and utterly destroy this guy. I just don't understand why people have to make verbal comments about what they don't like. Good thing we aren't all alike because this world would suck more than it already does.

You can show me a V6 that has 23,000$ invested including the price of the car that will destroy me? By all means do show me.

ClintEastwood
02-10-2005, 06:18 PM
well my V6 cost $6000.....think i can beat you with $17000 invested???

Cobra94
02-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Yea if you knew anythign about cobras you would know that the engines are hand built. See if your car is.very true My cobra.

LISTEN Kane. dude your F'in 20 yrs old. how much exprience can u REALY have!!!! you can't even legaly drink. there are alot of people here that have "been there done that" long b 4 u, so take their advice. your too cocky, thinking you got the best..fastest ride. SHUT UP! your future plans dont count either. not until they are PAID for and installed. anyone can say I plan to do.....(whatever).

You got a sweet car, no doubt. I love it. It's nice enough that you don't even need to defend it......but EVERY one else's car on this site is great too in it's own unique way. You don't half to have a car that's a limted run production, super fast blow-up your engine, heavy Modded or even a cool color for it to be admired by one or all. who give a Shit if you run 11's. I'd respect it, but I don't F'in care. I love all Stangs. 4 cyl, v6, v8, turbo, super charged, what ever, modded or not. I respect the owners of all these rides, why because the decided and picked mustang as the car they want to own (weather daddy bought it for them or not). If I see a Modded V6, my 1st words arnt "yeah but mines faster", I would say nice work, looks good.
What you think looks bad, or "rice" is your small opion. Have some respect for ppls designs and ideas. You should be on this site to look at other ideas and maybe embrace some of em. you dont have to like all of em. And u should NEVER put down someone's else for what they think is a great car.
As J says, there will always be a faster car.
pick your battles with the GM product or Jap rides, NOT fellow Stangers. :fu:

stalker
02-10-2005, 06:24 PM
Off the top of my head without doing any research. Buick Grand National. You can buy them pretty cheap, and with about 10,000 in mods (still under your 23,000 price) have a V6 that is running deep into the 10's.

EddieGT
02-10-2005, 06:26 PM
You can show me a V6 that has 23,000$ invested including the price of the car that will destroy me? By all means do show me.

Congratulations! You've just made it to the top of my shit list.

:loser:

_eazy_
02-10-2005, 06:29 PM
convert the rest of the flames VIA PM... this thread has become pointless...

read the rules. don't flame in open threads...

lock.T

:lockit: