PDA

View Full Version : Missouri Peeps get in here.....

Stang Gurl
02-09-2005, 02:04 AM
I want to set up a meet at the Midwest Dragfest this year and I would love for anyone in the midwestern region to attend.

Midwest Dragfest will be held at the Missouri State Fairgrounds in Sedalia Missouri this year on June 10th thru the 12th. I checked with the Ramada which is like right next to the fairgrounds and they have a room rate of like 60.00 a night for this show... I am getting a room and I would suggest anyone who plans to attend do the same and stay the weekend... its going to be a blast...

The link to this events website is http://www.midwestdragfest.com/ there is a schedule of events, hotel info, preregister info, map, and list of magezines covering the event... I say we could all meet up at the Ramada on the 10th at a certain time and maybe roll over there together and hang out and enjoy the event. Bring family, friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, kids, whomever you want... just come out and have a great time and get to know some new people.

If anyone is interested in doing this let me know. I think it would be a kool way to get to know some area 3.8 members and attend a kick ass show at the same time.

J
02-09-2005, 10:57 AM
Looks fun I might have to take a drive out there :)

Stang Gurl
02-09-2005, 02:17 PM
Looks fun I might have to take a drive out there :)
Come on down :w00t: