PDA

View Full Version : So, ever had a dog vandalize your car?

BruntzySVT
11-12-2004, 12:58 PM
Im walking out of class at 11 30 going home when me and my friends (he drives a 01 SS its really nice, we park really close together so no one can squeeze in between and key our cars on one side at least) is sniffing around our cars. We park at the back of the lot then all of a sudden i see it lift its leg so me and my friend take off and its start to piss and right as it starts i run up and kicked it (it was a big dog so kicken it would not have harmed it) i kicked its leg it trip since it only had 3 on the ground and whined then started running and my friends SS had piss all over it! Hahah so he took off after it in his car and tried to hit it while it was still in the parken lot but luckily it ran away into the grass! So i dont think theres piss on my car so i leave and just 10min ago i go outside to look at my car cuz i love her when i see yellow shit on the front bumpre....I look at it touch it and its half frozen and im like omg and i smell it and its URINE...i Was like WTF...i had to triple bleach my hands for the smell to go away! :fu: damn dog!

J
11-12-2004, 01:01 PM
Im walking out of class at 11 30 going home when me and my friends (he drives a 01 SS its really nice, we park really close together so no one can squeeze in between and key our cars on one side at least) is sniffing around our cars. We park at the back of the lot then all of a sudden i see it lift its leg so me and my friend take off and its start to piss and right as it starts i run up and kicked it (it was a big dog so kicken it would not have harmed it) i kicked its leg it trip since it only had 3 on the ground and whined then started running and my friends SS had piss all over it! Hahah so he took off after it in his car and tried to hit it while it was still in the parken lot but luckily it ran away into the grass! So i dont think theres piss on my car so i leave and just 10min ago i go outside to look at my car cuz i love her when i see yellow shit on the front bumpre....I look at it touch it and its half frozen and im like omg and i smell it and its URINE...i Was like WTF...i had to triple bleach my hands for the smell to go away! :fu: damn dog!
lol... least it didnt scratch or jump on your car.. piss will wash off.

BruntzySVT
11-12-2004, 01:05 PM
lol... least it didnt scratch or jump on your car.. piss will wash off.

tru tru..but it smelt like ass dude

stalkerbabe
11-12-2004, 01:49 PM
that was almost so desgusting i puked lol go wash your car and btw if you go through the automatic you are a moran!

BruntzySVT
11-12-2004, 05:25 PM
that was almost so desgusting i puked lol go wash your car and btw if you go through the automatic you are a moran!

nah it was just a bit on my bumper...no i use meguaisr #7 and # 26 once a week

232stang
11-12-2004, 06:56 PM
sucks dude, dog once jumpded on my car and scratched my back bumper, and lets just say what i did would not make a P.E.T.A. member happy!!!!

DrewSStanG
11-12-2004, 09:31 PM
a cat once slept on my car overnight cuz i accidently locked it in my garage. it shed and left this paste shit all over it! good god i was piss.T

_eazy_
11-12-2004, 11:21 PM

i hate to be the only one that says this... but im laughing at that post. nat cause the dog pissed on your car, but b/c f the things you said...

lol, you park real close so they don't scratch one side... :lol: dude, does it matter what side someone keys your car???

you kicked a dog that took a piss on your car... dude... it's an animal...
okay, so it took a piss on your car... i'd be upset but i wouldn't try to run the damn thing over... Piss > dog intestines, brain matter, and lots of blood and fur.

it'll wash off... i had a couple punks throw a LOG at my car... dented the SH!T outta my driver's side rear fender. problem is, getting a HUGE uneven dent outta the fender is hard as hell...

anyway... sucks man... but really... use your head in the future ;)

BruntzySVT
11-13-2004, 02:02 AM
i hate to be the only one that says this... but im laughing at that post. nat cause the dog pissed on your car, but b/c f the things you said...

lol, you park real close so they don't scratch one side... :lol: dude, does it matter what side someone keys your car???

you kicked a dog that took a piss on your car... dude... it's an animal...
okay, so it took a piss on your car... i'd be upset but i wouldn't try to run the damn thing over... Piss > dog intestines, brain matter, and lots of blood and fur.

it'll wash off... i had a couple punks throw a LOG at my car... dented the SH!T outta my driver's side rear fender. problem is, getting a HUGE uneven dent outta the fender is hard as hell...

anyway... sucks man... but really... use your head in the future ;)

haha, no need to use my head..dont you know men only thing with like 1/23402384 of their brain?

_eazy_
11-13-2004, 10:21 AM
haha, no need to use my head..dont you know men only thing with like 1/23402384 of their brain?

i would definetly believe that you qualify on that statistic.

BruntzySVT
11-13-2004, 01:46 PM
i would definetly believe that you qualify on that statistic.

awee thanks buddy i love you too

_eazy_
11-13-2004, 01:49 PM
awee thanks buddy i love you too

much love :diss:

Da Mighty Anteater
11-14-2004, 03:12 AM
Could have been worse, could have been a person who pissed on it.

BruntzySVT
11-14-2004, 01:39 PM
Could have been worse, could have been a person who pissed on it.
if it was, i would have stipped him from his manhood :diss:

stalkerbabe
11-14-2004, 04:27 PM
if it was, i would have stipped him from his manhood :diss:
you mean stripped!!!! LoL :nutkick:

232stang
11-14-2004, 08:33 PM
you mean stripped!!!! LoL :nutkick:
lmao

_eazy_
11-14-2004, 08:55 PM
lmao

i think he should read up on what manhood is.

BruntzySVT
11-14-2004, 11:42 PM
i think he should read up on what manhood is.

something you dont have OOOOO haha j/p man!

Da Mighty Anteater
11-15-2004, 02:29 AM
Google image.T "Stipped"

http://www.tias.com/stores/oea/pictures/do97a.jpg

_eazy_
11-15-2004, 02:15 PM
something you dont have OOOOO haha j/p man!

girls call me the texas Longhorn

maemaimay
11-16-2004, 11:24 PM
awwwww. how cute. hahaha. sorry dude. :drool: