PDA

View Full Version : Hey Y'all.. 'new member'

Jim03svt
02-03-2005, 09:37 PM
xxx

I just wanted to say hi to the club. I joined 'got stang' yesterday and I'm glad to be on board! I'm from the Nashville Tennessee area. I'm a member of Team Ford Racing, SVTOA, MCA as well as a local club, 'Bellevue Cruisers of Nashville Tennessee.' I currently have a 2003 SVT Mustang Cobra Convertible, though it's not my first Mustang. I previously owned a 1997 SVT Mustang Cobra Convertible. I'm semi-actively searching for a project car, preferably a 68 fastback. (me and everyone else on the planet..ha ha)
I've put together a 'got stang' website, so stop in sometime if you're wandering around the site.

Looking forward to meeting y'all,

Jim :cool:

J
02-03-2005, 09:43 PM
Very nice job on your website... you figured everything out and im impressed :) If you need anything let me know. oh, and nice ride :j:

My Cobra
02-03-2005, 10:55 PM
dang your car is lookin hot. Keep up the good work. Like J said if ya need anythign just let us know.

ComputerGuy
02-04-2005, 06:57 AM
Great looking site and car. Impressed with the music too. Great job and I PMed you on where to get an album since I'm a country fan. Welcome

CODY2003
02-04-2005, 09:23 AM
Nice car, black is beautiful. :devil:
Need some interior and top down shots though. :thumpupn:

Blow-By Racing
02-04-2005, 04:24 PM
welcome to the site... when are you going to mod that beast?

Hmongstang
02-04-2005, 04:36 PM
hello newb :D

Jim03svt
02-04-2005, 05:14 PM
welcome to the site... when are you going to mod that beast?

Thanks for the welcome!

I have modified it some, and planning on a few more soon. There's a list on my signature and a 'mods list' page on my website! :cool:

Jim03svt
02-04-2005, 05:17 PM
Nice car, black is beautiful. :devil:
Need some interior and top down shots though. :thumpupn:

Thanks Cody! I just bought a new camera!! Now, if spring would just GET HERE! I'll add new pics as they come! :cool:

Jim03svt
02-04-2005, 05:30 PM
Great looking site and car. Impressed with the music too. Great job and I PMed you on where to get an album since I'm a country fan. Welcome

Thank you! I appreciate that.. I don't have an album. I'm merely a songwriter.. The songs you heard were written by me, but those are demos that my publishing company has made. I AM a performing songwriter and play at most of the 'songwriter's' clubs here in Nashville. Most publishing companies just use studio session people and demo singers to do the recordings. I guess they'd rather have their writers writing, rather than in a studio all week! Thanks for taking a listen to the songs though! I'll put more on there as time goes by. If you're a country music fan, then maybe you recognised the voice singing my song, "Baby I'm Here For You." That's Buddy Jewel! He's not doing demos anymore, needless to say! ha ha

Jim03svt
02-04-2005, 05:40 PM
hello newb :D

well, hello there!! :D

I visted your website about an hour ago...very nice!

Jim03svt
02-04-2005, 05:45 PM
dang your car is lookin hot. Keep up the good work. Like J said if ya need anythign just let us know.

Thanks! Same here! If I can ever be of some help don't hesitate to ask!
I visited your webpage today...your cobra ROCKS! :cool:

Jim03svt
02-04-2005, 05:52 PM
Very nice job on your website... you figured everything out and im impressed :) If you need anything let me know. oh, and nice ride :j:

Thanks J! I had a few problems at first, but worked through em!
Thanks for the comment on my car.. I visited your site and ranked your Stang too..it's a thing of beauty! :cool: Jim

onebad95
02-05-2005, 11:46 AM
welcome, and I agree nice job on the website.

iluvmystang
02-05-2005, 01:09 PM
Welcome. And love the cobra! *drool*

Jim03svt
02-05-2005, 09:14 PM
welcome, and I agree nice job on the website.

Thanks!! :thumbup:

Jim03svt
02-05-2005, 09:20 PM
Welcome. And love the cobra! *drool*

Thank you! This club's got some very cool aspects to it! I'm enjoying it! :dance: