PDA

View Full Version : Relationship question.. what would you do??

J
11-12-2004, 09:47 AM
The girl your interested in... and all your friends know it (you are seen together.. go out together.. etc).. calls you up crying and says she slept with one of your best guy friends (who has a girlfriend)... who would you blame? and would you tell his current girlfriend?

*I Am asking this question because my friend just went through this

jbarr668
11-12-2004, 10:10 AM
Bottom line this is your girl and best friends should respect that, even if she was the one throwing herself at him...thats just wrong bro. Regardless of who initiated it, I hold the friend responsible (period)! As far as telling his g/f, I think it would put you on his level and probably wouldnt go there...just my .02. Tell him good luck.

stalkerbabe
11-12-2004, 10:25 AM
it wasnt me!!!

silverjay57
11-12-2004, 10:28 AM
yeah I would blame the guy.....

let the girl fuss about it for a bit, see what she is willing to do to have him back.

J
11-12-2004, 10:28 AM
it wasnt me!!!

stalkerbabe
11-12-2004, 10:36 AM
hes such an idiot lol!

stalkerbabe
11-12-2004, 10:36 AM
I WAS KIDDING JASON!

J
11-12-2004, 10:38 AM
I WAS KIDDING JASON!
shutup and kiss me :naughty:

stalkerbabe
11-12-2004, 11:19 AM
shutup and kiss me :naughty:
I LOVE YOU! MUAH!

BruntzySVT
11-12-2004, 12:52 PM
I LOVE YOU! MUAH!

You 2 get a room!

stalkerbabe
11-12-2004, 01:10 PM
You 2 get a room!
we have one!

BruntzySVT
11-12-2004, 01:25 PM
:(
we have one!

damnit then go talk naughty in it...i will have no PG13 posts in this thread--forgets im not a mod cuz J doesnt wub me!

stalkerbabe
11-12-2004, 01:47 PM
:(

damnit then go talk naughty in it...i will have no PG13 posts in this thread--forgets im not a mod cuz J doesnt wub me!
NO but he loves me lol!

Domin8stang
11-12-2004, 01:54 PM
sickos, u disgust me.....

stalkerbabe
11-12-2004, 01:58 PM
sickos, u disgust me.....
you know you like it lol! :tmi:

maemaimay
11-16-2004, 11:21 PM
id blame them BOTH. it takes TWO to do it. can you REALLY just blame one side of the party? not unless she was raped or something.

i had a ex-friend do that. she slept w/her boyfriends BEST friend. we blamed them both, cause like i said, they both engaged in it and they were both aware of wth they were doing.. UGH. :ranting: lol

twyztedgt
11-17-2004, 07:57 AM
1-girl fucked up, don't give her any chances anymore
2-tell the friend that was fucked up on his part, but dont tattle.

Stang Gurl
11-17-2004, 08:12 AM
I would blame both parties equally. It takes two to fuck up. I have had so many guys cheat on my with my best friends it isnt even funny... it hurts like hell so this subject kinda hits home for me. Now as for telling the friend, thats tricky... it could go two ways... I have seen this end up in the friend not believing the person trying to tell them and it ruining thier friendship and I have seen it go the other way where he DID believe his friend and the bitch got kicked to the curb and it was bros before hos... its a tough call but I feel for the guy either way... good luck with it.

as for J and Stalkerbabe... you guys are awesome and its kool that you are flirty and play around like you do... its all about having fun and it seems like you two have a great relationship. :w00t: :gso:

PonyTrader
11-17-2004, 08:38 AM
Bros before hoes...but i dont know if he's your real bro if he did something like that. Your best friend should have some respect for you and he shouldn't mess with your girl...it depends i guess i serious you guys were. He cheated on his gf...the girl was seeing you and slept with your best friend...i think you guys should go on Jerry Springer he would solve your problem.

Roush2960
11-17-2004, 10:58 AM
They are both at fault..It takes two to tango between the sheets. Why she did it is her reason and its his decision to trust her or not again. Too many circumstanes to say one way or another about her from the lack of information.

Same can be said about him but I would not trust them together for a while again. A Bro dont screw your old lady to show you she cheats. Bro's before hoe's is one thing when he really is your bro. andhas your back in all situations.

Just my $0.02

stalkerbabe
11-17-2004, 11:23 AM
I would blame both parties equally. It takes two to fuck up. I have had so many guys cheat on my with my best friends it isnt even funny... it hurts like hell so this subject kinda hits home for me. Now as for telling the friend, thats tricky... it could go two ways... I have seen this end up in the friend not believing the person trying to tell them and it ruining thier friendship and I have seen it go the other way where he DID believe his friend and the bitch got kicked to the curb and it was bros before hos... its a tough call but I feel for the guy either way... good luck with it.

as for J and Stalkerbabe... you guys are awesome and its kool that you are flirty and play around like you do... its all about having fun and it seems like you two have a great relationship. :w00t: :gso:

thanks.. we try but the world these days lol!