PDA

View Full Version : sitting at home on a friday

AJ SnkNV
01-28-2005, 09:41 AM
its great to be off work but have to take a vacation day to take care of my sick 14 month old. Man this is the only reason for vacation anymore, is to take care of sick kids. I need to be out cleaning up the car, since autorama is right around the corner

BruntzySVT
01-28-2005, 09:42 AM
its great to be off work but have to take a vacation day to take care of my sick 14 month old. Man this is the only reason for vacation anymore, is to take care of sick kids. I need to be out cleaning up the car, since autorama is right around the corner
lol i have no kids but i would probably be at home sitting around finding initiative to clean my car!

AJ SnkNV
01-28-2005, 09:45 AM
say Bruntzy, when did you dyno numbers cbange and what did you do. I am hoping in a couple of month to retune the snake and change the pully. Then maybe I will be ahead of your numbers :)

BruntzySVT
01-28-2005, 09:50 AM
say Bruntzy, when did you dyno numbers cbange and what did you do. I am hoping in a couple of month to retune the snake and change the pully. Then maybe I will be ahead of your numbers :)
Think that much power on your engine is okay?

Anyways i just swapped a 2.76' pulley and 4 idlers with a custom tune that i am still having problems with, i dynod higher like 490rwhp 501rwtq but that was with a LEAN A/F my a/f is way to lean but i hear no dentonation so im still driving her

AJ SnkNV
01-28-2005, 09:52 AM
my engine is ready for boost. Had everything completelly redone inside. I am going to move boost up to about 14lbs, then I will have some fun

BruntzySVT
01-28-2005, 09:55 AM
my engine is ready for boost. Had everything completelly redone inside. I am going to move boost up to about 14lbs, then I will have some fun
im at 15lbs average, i might see 16 some times though!

AJ SnkNV
01-28-2005, 09:56 AM
very nice. I bet she runs like a scalded ape

BruntzySVT
01-28-2005, 09:59 AM
very nice. I bet she runs like a scalded ape
haha the ground was a lil wet today from rain and nittos in rain are bad so i was on the highway doing about 65 in 6th, slammed it into 5th and almost got sideways lol!