PDA

View Full Version : Got Stang Vid

ChromaLusion
01-27-2005, 09:56 PM
SO CLOSE YET SO FAR AWAY!!!!

Yeah some of you have been waiting on this Got Stang Video to be done, I did get it done, but unfortunetly My Cobra's computer is being a :cussing: and not doing it's job in saving it as a movie file. You know how many times I punched the fuck out of his desk? ehh.. but I tried to fit everybody that I could into this video. Sorry to the ones who's stangs didn't make it into the vid but there WILL be more videos to come!! It's what I love. My personal opinion I think I could've done alot better. Not alot of people submitted video clips but though we got alot of beautiful pictures. So the majority of the video will seem like a slideshow.
But I hope you Got Stangers will like it... when the video gets posted that is. Probably tomorrow afternoon so I will hop to it when I get off work @ 4. If this fucks up one more time I am going to kick the shit outta someone :nutkick:

:thanks:
~§~ :devil:

:gwtsp: <--- should say vids

CODY2003
01-27-2005, 09:59 PM
You have to get it posted tonight or tomorrow morning early though, I will be out of town and out of broadband all weekend. :goodbye:

_eazy_
01-27-2005, 10:00 PM
You have to get it posted tonight or tomorrow morning early though, I will be out of town and out of broadband all weekend. :goodbye:
hopefully they can accomodate your needs ;)

J
01-27-2005, 10:06 PM
Im talking to Cobra now.

ChromaLusion
01-27-2005, 10:12 PM
fuckin a damn video... fuckin cobra's computer die die die. :( I will have to redo the whole thing tomorrow after work. He's tried to fix it & it about to flip out. Makes me upset because we've spent like 2 & 1/2 days on this piece & something is wrong. Cannot figure out wtf it is. ::cries like a lil bitch:: Sorry Cody it won't be happening. HOPEFULLY somehow we can save it but I'm thinkin I will have to re-do the whole thing over again. If so, I will be sure to add some people I missed in the first cut. Dammit I'm so pissed. PLUS if the need to make a new one, Nick said we should use _eazy_'s songs. Haven't heard them yet but I hear good ish on it!!

CODY2003
01-27-2005, 10:15 PM
fuckin a damn video... fuckin cobra's computer die die die. :( I will have to redo the whole thing tomorrow after work. He's tried to fix it & it about to flip out. Makes me upset because we've spent like 2 & 1/2 days on this piece & something is wrong. Cannot figure out wtf it is. ::cries like a lil bitch:: Sorry Cody it won't be happening. HOPEFULLY somehow we can save it but I'm thinkin I will have to re-do the whole thing over again. If so, I will be sure to add some people I missed in the first cut. Dammit I'm so pissed. PLUS if the need to make a new one, Nick said we should use _eazy_'s songs. Haven't heard them yet but I hear good ish on it!!
:(

_eazy_
01-27-2005, 10:15 PM
in a way that's very good news to me... sorry everyone :(

but... I made a track that's worth the delay.

ChromaLusion
01-27-2005, 10:31 PM
send the track to My Cobra, the lucky ass with DSL :(
I did add a few pics from sites of random GotStangers. But When I get to make a new one tomorrow afternoon I'll just have to put up a thread & have ppl say yay or nay if they want in & i'll take 1 good pic from their sites I guess. There wasnt a lot of people who submitted much ya know. Few vids. Even J & his gf said his sucked but I managed to make one work... yay me! lol but I guess we'll have to wait yet one more day. I am eager to start on it.

_eazy_
01-27-2005, 10:33 PM
send the track to My Cobra, the lucky ass with DSL :(
I did add a few pics from sites of random GotStangers. But When I get to make a new one tomorrow afternoon I'll just have to put up a thread & have ppl say yay or nay if they want in & i'll take 1 good pic from their sites I guess. There wasnt a lot of people who submitted much ya know. Few vids. Even J & his gf said his sucked but I managed to make one work... yay me! lol but I guess we'll have to wait yet one more day. I am eager to start on it.My Cobra already has the track and he loves it from what he tells me. He's the only one who has ever heard it... So i'm excited to have it in the vid.

You did get my 2 pics in there right? CODY2003 posted em... one front shot of my white conv. GT and one b&w

ChromaLusion
01-27-2005, 10:42 PM
My Cobra already has the track and he loves it from what he tells me. He's the only one who has ever heard it... So i'm excited to have it in the vid.

You did get my 2 pics in there right? CODY2003 posted em... one front shot of my white conv. GT and one b&w

YES YES I did get those pics! The front end was a great one, I had a front end pic of 99BlackCobra's the fades into your GT then fades into a front end of EddieGT's Cobra. Looked awesome. Oh he has it already? oh snap well thats a plus! I can't wait to hear it. I used a long ass rap song by Lil Jon/Ice Cube, that was like my 5th choice. I was thinkin to put up a poll a few days ago of song & ppl could choose it, But we can just use yours! Of course there will be more vids in the near future too! Im sure I can be annoying with the "send in your vids" thing to some. I love making these videos of cars. As you can tell from My Cobra's vids. I've worked on the GS? one for like almost 3 days,
:gso: :gso: :gso: :gso: :gso: :gso: :gso: :gso: :gso: :gso: :gso: :gso:

_eazy_
01-27-2005, 10:49 PM
YES YES I did get those pics! The front end was a great one, I had a front end pic of 99BlackCobra's the fades into your GT then fades into a front end of EddieGT's Cobra. Looked awesome. Oh he has it already? oh snap well thats a plus! I can't wait to hear it. I used a long ass rap song by Lil Jon/Ice Cube, that was like my 5th choice. I was thinkin to put up a poll a few days ago of song & ppl could choose it, But we can just use yours! Of course there will be more vids in the near future too! Im sure I can be annoying with the "send in your vids" thing to some. I love making these videos of cars. As you can tell from My Cobra's vids. I've worked on the GS? one for like almost 3 days,
:gso: :gso: :gso: :gso: :gso: :gso: :gso: :gso: :gso: :gso: :gso: :gso:

this track i made is aimed more towards the techno ppl.. which make up most the site anyway.. it's sounds great for the vid nonetheless

ChromaLusion
01-27-2005, 10:56 PM
this track i made is aimed more towards the techno ppl.. which make up most the site anyway.. it's sounds great for the vid nonetheless

That's fine. I use diff. type of music for videos. I've used Lil Wayne to Metallica. I myself am a rocker :devil: but I do like other types of music at times. Techno is just fine. At first I wanted to use Bring Sally Up, Cochise (or whatever) by Audioslave, then I wanted Fuel by Metallica but someone used it already in a vid, But oh well I will use it sometime dammit lol. Sorry CODY it won't be ready tonight or by morning :( :goodbye:

_eazy_
01-27-2005, 10:59 PM
That's fine. I use diff. type of music for videos. I've used Lil Wayne to Metallica. I myself am a rocker :devil: but I do like other types of music at times. Techno is just fine. At first I wanted to use Bring Sally Up, Cochise (or whatever) by Audioslave, then I wanted Fuel by Metallica but someone used it already in a vid, But oh well I will use it sometime dammit lol. Sorry CODY it won't be ready tonight or by morning :( :goodbye:
if your into rock i just did a awesome heavy metal/rock beat that i love... it's onlt 2:45 but it's real good.. it was gonna be used for the vid but it's way too short. I'll give it to my cobra so you can listen to it tomarrow

J
01-27-2005, 11:01 PM
I made feex. lol

ChromaLusion
01-27-2005, 11:04 PM
if your into rock i just did a awesome heavy metal/rock beat that i love... it's onlt 2:45 but it's real good.. it was gonna be used for the vid but it's way too short. I'll give it to my cobra so you can listen to it tomarrow

Awesome! can't wait to hear it :nailbite:

ChromaLusion
01-27-2005, 11:07 PM
J, that side view pic of your stang on your signature, could you happen to send that to MyCobra or post it, I'd like to use that for the vid if possible, That pic there is a bit small.
Thanks
~§teph~

J
01-27-2005, 11:18 PM
OK it finished.. but we had to remove one of the videos... codec problem of somesort.. so yall are gonna release it tomorrow officially

Joe Friday
01-28-2005, 05:12 AM
better be a pic or vid of my car in there somewhere :D

My Cobra
01-28-2005, 08:02 AM
you know there will be friday. It was some vids of the roush that messed up so we had to take those out we will be adding new pics of a new video in the place of that one and changing the song. There will be more videos to come so if you are not in this one we will get you in the next one.