01-27-2005, 01:19 PM
:j:

http://stang38l.yi.org/Mustang/Downtown%20Night%206_04/04060312_std.jpg

http://www.gotstang.com/profile.php?Stang%2038L&page=4

Droptop2001GT
01-27-2005, 01:37 PM
I'm not particularly fond of the front bumper or the neon lights. The neon lights could have at least matched the flame color on that kickass paint job.

J
01-27-2005, 01:48 PM
I was more impressed with all of the work that went into it... :)

FastRedPonyCar
01-27-2005, 03:00 PM
They need to put that front bumper back on the lightning that it came off of.

Aside from that not too bad. I hope the driver is a girl though...pink flames? Woah.

And if the owner of the car reads this, pull that shift kit out NOW. You WILL be rebuilding your transmission in about a year or so's time. Trust me. I know 7 people that this has happened to. Every one of us had transgo kits. Jerry Wroblewski, Ford's head 4R70W transmission engineer, specifically said the transgo kit will tear up the tranny. Overdrive will start slipping and eventually the band will burn up.

coopdog21
01-27-2005, 09:18 PM
They need to put that front bumper back on the lightning that it came off of.

Aside from that not too bad. I hope the driver is a girl though...pink flames? Woah.

And if the owner of the car reads this, pull that shift kit out NOW. You WILL be rebuilding your transmission in about a year or so's time. Trust me. I know 7 people that this has happened to. Every one of us had transgo kits. Jerry Wroblewski, Ford's head 4R70W transmission engineer, specifically said the transgo kit will tear up the tranny. Overdrive will start slipping and eventually the band will burn up.
i love his car! why is it when someone try's something a little diffrent people try to down it ? great job tony see u at future shows! :beerchug:

J
01-27-2005, 09:23 PM
i love his car! why is it when someone try's something a little diffrent people try to down it ? great job tony see u at future shows! :beerchug:
hes just jealous :rofl: :rofl: :)

coopdog21
01-27-2005, 10:06 PM
hes just jealous :rofl: :rofl: :)
i hear ya :devil:

Hockeyb0y3
01-28-2005, 03:17 AM
i want flames like that but black, or silver or black with silver lineing . . crap i can't make up my mind :nailbite:

FastRedPonyCar
01-28-2005, 06:15 AM
personal preference mabey? Everyone's got different tastes. Some here though don't realize that.

The lines of that bumper (TO ME) just do not compliment of flow well with the rest of the lines of the car.

Which is the same reason I HATE and I do mean hate the new 05 Saleen and Roush. But then again, that's just my opinion. Some people think camaros look good...at least I don't have THAT problem :lol:

CODY2003
01-28-2005, 09:24 AM
I don't thank that it looks that bad. I can see why the lights are blue though. Red is highly illegal in most states, or I would have a red neon in my grille rather than blue.

coopdog21
01-28-2005, 10:06 AM
personal preference mabey? Everyone's got different tastes. Some here though don't realize that.

The lines of that bumper (TO ME) just do not compliment of flow well with the rest of the lines of the car.

Which is the same reason I HATE and I do mean hate the new 05 Saleen and Roush. But then again, that's just my opinion. Some people think camaros look good...at least I don't have THAT problem :lol:
i totally respect others peoples opinion,but when you attack someone by saying i hope thats a girl that drives that .thats just being an as*hole.now your second post was fine .thats your opinion and informative.and thats jmo.

ComputerGuy
01-28-2005, 11:21 AM
I'll be very honest and BLUNT since I prefer simple styling and a theme.

This car has one theme....BADASS. I applaud all the hard work that went into this car.

It's not something I would drive, but then again I'm 44 and should be driving a Buick!!

Nice car. BADASSSSSSSSSSS

thunderbolt64
01-28-2005, 12:15 PM
44? So, I'm not the oldest dude on this here board!

ComputerGuy
01-28-2005, 12:19 PM
44? So, I'm not the oldest dude on this here board!

Would be kinda interesting to findout who is.

Stang 38L
01-28-2005, 01:31 PM
OK OK OK.. thanks for the compliments... First of all.. the neons are purple, not blue. Camera makes them look a little blue when set on night mode. I like the bumper a lot. Its very rare. I only know of a few who have it.

As far as being a girl.. nope, Im a guy. The color is actually House of Kolors Kandy Magenta... in some light it looks more purple... in some light looks hot pink. To each their own I guess.

I read all about Jerry's article on the shift kit. Ive had it in over a year or so now. No problems (as of yet). Ive only put about 3k on the clock since 2003.. so hopefully it will last a while. If it doesn't, in goes a 5spd.

Thanks for the criticism though, good and bad.

Hockeyb0y3
01-28-2005, 06:31 PM
I don't thank that it looks that bad. I can see why the lights are blue though. Red is highly illegal in most states, or I would have a red neon in my grille rather than blue.

why is red worse then blue? i thought having Neon on while your driving was illigal but i had no idea it was worse for diff colors. :wow:

Fastest302
01-30-2005, 12:52 PM
The car looks HOT. Great Job

Marq2003
01-31-2005, 08:54 PM
Got u beat...50!

CODY2003
01-31-2005, 08:59 PM
why is red worse then blue? i thought having Neon on while your driving was illigal but i had no idea it was worse for diff colors. :wow:
Because red is a more noticable color and is used by a greater vartiety of emergency vehicles.

Oh, dad wrong thread. :rofl:

IggyBiggy
01-31-2005, 11:43 PM
looks like blue neon lights with a pink front bumper. .