PDA

View Full Version : Pet Peeves

ComputerGuy
01-23-2005, 07:35 AM
As you all know, my car is a daily driver. As many do not know, I have this problem. I have to have the car clean, and in showroom condition at all times. Every Saturday morning I detail the car, rain or shine, cold or warm.

So it never amazes me what the wife does with the car.

1. She once hauled a 12 foot ladder from the sons house. Image seeing a Mustang with a ladder out the trunk.

2. She drives down dirt roads.

3. She parks next to cars in parking lots.

4. She hauls the sons dog from his house to ours.

5. She hauled some dirt, for her garden in the trunk.

Damn, I need to find a POS car for her!!

My Cobra
01-23-2005, 09:39 AM
Get a beater and tell her to drive that and only that. Then she can put dirt all over the ladder while driving down a dirty road.

NoSlo5.0
01-23-2005, 10:20 AM
That's funny, but not isolated. My wife drives the Eddie Bauer Expedition to and from her work, which is a mere 1.5 miles from the house, and the inside of her truck a day after I detail it makes me furious. It's a rolling trash can, wrappers, receipts, church bulletins, kid's crap, you name it. French fries under the seats, M&M's between the seats. What the crap?! We only paid a third of a house mortgage for the thing, why even try to take care of it? Don't get me started on the "the truck is making a noise" issue, I don't hear about those or the idiot lights until they've been going on for at least a week. Yes she has driven a car with no oil until it broke. Took three days for the engine to give up the ghost after she punched a hole in the oil pan at the mall parking lot... :cussing: :censored: :looney:

ComputerGuy
01-23-2005, 11:26 AM
How true about the McDonalds bags, etc. She also leave barrets, or a hair scrunchie around the shifter!!!

I was about to buy her a slightly used 96 Mustang and had a great price, but NOOOO. It's RED. Red makes her sick when she is in a red car!!

I know, I will paint the Mustang Torch Red!! Solution solved

My Cobra
01-23-2005, 12:07 PM
lol i was about to say just paint your car red then you got no problems

CODY2003
01-23-2005, 12:59 PM
That's not bad at all. I can let my car go to where I forget that it is black.
But I have a kind of randomized obsesive compuslion. I have to organize small things, especially pencils, paperclips, etc. They have to be straight. Everything else can go to hell though, just little stuff like that really bothers me.

ComputerGuy
01-23-2005, 01:03 PM
That's not bad at all. I can let my car go to where I forget that it is black.
But I have a kind of randomized obsesive compuslion. I have to organize small things, especially pencils, paperclips, etc. They have to be straight. Everything else can go to hell though, just little stuff like that really bothers me.

Damn. And I thought I needed help!!

95mustang302
01-23-2005, 06:28 PM
4 reals

mysteed
01-23-2005, 07:59 PM
Ricers bother me. I shouldn't need to explain why......