PDA

View Full Version : Car club

My Cobra
01-13-2005, 02:36 PM
I was wondering how hard it is to start a car club. I live in a small town and a few of my buddies and i always cruise around to diffrent places and what not and the group is getting bigger and bigger was wondering how hard it is to start a car club. Any ideas on names and what all woudl be involved would help thanks.

J
01-13-2005, 02:56 PM
The hardest part I found was keeping everyone interested... You have to make sure that your members are in it for the cars and not just the attention.

J
01-13-2005, 03:07 PM
Let me add that if you need anything to help you get started let me know.. I can set you up with a forum... etc...

Hmongstang
01-13-2005, 03:11 PM
starting a car club.................. it's not hard at all

Stormin
01-13-2005, 03:25 PM
You need people to invest Time and Money for the Shirts,decals,ect.... I have been up for going on 4 months now and its tough with the winter months. Me and my wife did everything to get it started with no knowledge of how to do it. But it is worth the Time and Money . I just ordered my first order of club shirts to give you an idea I ordered 50 shirts screen printed 11 1/2 inch full back logo and my SSC on the front chest pocket area with 5 layers of color for $600. If you need help I might be able to give you a hand. Also if you would like I could make you a page in my website with your events , members and so on. Might be able to change the CT to NC on the shirts also. All I ask you just pay the membership fee and I could set it up. Anybody with a Mustang can join us and I can Update my Website to fit your state :devil: Thanks SSC

spiffy
01-14-2005, 12:39 AM
im thinking of startign a small club

My Cobra
01-14-2005, 10:08 AM
Thanks for all the help. I have a web site and i could set up another one with everybodys pics and videos that would be a good idea. It is hard to decide where to draw the line of what you will let in the club ya know? Cause a few of my buddies have LT1's and LS1's that cruise with us so. Then we have a older galaxy that has been restored that will go and cruise with us so it kinda makes it hard to decide what to let in and what not to. Also the membership fee thing sound pretty hard to do at first. How do you guys start out by asking for money ya know?

Stormin
01-14-2005, 09:26 PM
A very polite way of Begging..................

My Cobra
01-14-2005, 09:34 PM
LOL